Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A thread for everybody undergoing treatment in July and August 2022.

good luck

sharry xx

Reactions: #babybrady

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi Everyone! I was supposed to transfer next week but I am waiting on a call from my clinic and I think it's going to be negative as my lining is too thin. I have had a very long road to baby number two but as long as things progress normally I would be transferring (FET) in July and I look forward to connecting with others doing the same!

·
Registered
33 Year old Female married, husband and I actively going through treatments
4 Posts
Hi Cycle Buddies! I start my first IUI, with Baseline appt on July 5th. My DH and I have done all our pre-work up appts, we had to see a Genetic Counselor, a Mental Health Counselor (Due to using a Donor for my husband) and several other appt.... But we are finally at our first Wait for AF!!!! I's so excited and cannot wait! So much waiting and we are not even to the TWW yet! lol I am so excited to be part of this group! Sending Baby Dust to ALL!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Turns out I went a little crazy for nothing. i have to go back tomorrow! I have zero fluid and I have yet to complete my final estrogen surge so my lining will likely grow. so I honestly think its possible I could actually transfer this month! But either way I will follow along here too!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, looking to do a FET which should be at the end of July. Had a fright yesterday as I started my period super early (day 18) and I’m booked in for my prostap injection to down regulate on Friday (which would have been cycle day 21). I called the clinic thinking they would reschedule it but luckily they said they can go ahead with a slightly different protocol - phew! It took nearly 4 years to conceive my daughter so hoping things will be smoother this time around.
Best of luck to everyone else cycling this month 😊

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi all, I am just waiting for af and am about to start my second cycle of ivf, this one will be a mild cycle. I had a first cycle with egg collection and transfer in May which didn’t so well, they tried me on high doses stims and I didn’t respond to them. They then stopped the meds and just collected the one egg I made, which did fertilise and was transferred but BFN.
I am hoping that this time with a new protocol it might work slightly better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good Morning everyone... so with my clock ticking down to my baseline appt.... I swear my body is trying to kill me with Anxiety. I am do to leave for Florida in 4 days (Thursday) I was not due to start AF until Friday with my Baseline scheduled for Tuesday when we return.... So what happens, I start Cramping, go to the bathroom last night and pass a clot..... Today I am cramping a little again but still no AF.... I have to stat today or tomorrow to be able to get my baseline appt before I leave for Florida.... or it HAS TO WAIT until July 1st like it was suppose to! I swear the timing of this cycle is going to be the death of me. (And its my first official IUI cycle) GRRRRRR!!!! LOL sorry just wanted to vent. o_O^idiot^

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, I am just waiting for af and am about to start my second cycle of ivf, this one will be a mild cycle. I had a first cycle with egg collection and transfer in May which didn’t so well, they tried me on high doses stims and I didn’t respond to them. They then stopped the meds and just collected the one egg I made, which did fertilise and was transferred but BFN.
I am hoping that this time with a new protocol it might work slightly better.
Hi Rose, you may have done so already but if not I would def recommend reading “it starts with the egg”. I had my first cycle cancelled due to poor response to stims (just one follicle) and the second time I also had only one follicle. They attempted egg collection and got nothing, told me my best chance was donor eggs. After reading the book and making a lot of changes I ended up with 6 eggs that all became embryos so I definitely think it’s worth looking at. Hopefully this round will be successful for you and you won’t need it but if you need to cycle again it might help 😊

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good Morning everyone... so with my clock ticking down to my baseline appt.... I swear my body is trying to kill me with Anxiety. I am do to leave for Florida in 4 days (Thursday) I was not due to start AF until Friday with my Baseline scheduled for Tuesday when we return.... So what happens, I start Cramping, go to the bathroom last night and pass a clot..... Today I am cramping a little again but still no AF.... I have to stat today or tomorrow to be able to get my baseline appt before I leave for Florida.... or it HAS TO WAIT until July 1st like it was suppose to! I swear the timing of this cycle is going to be the death of me. (And its my first official IUI cycle) GRRRRRR!!!! LOL sorry just wanted to vent. o_O^idiot^
Oh that sounds very stressful, keeping my fingers crossed it works out for you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh that sounds very stressful, keeping my fingers crossed it works out for you!
Thank you! I'm just over it all right now... which I am very sure many others are too, just no one to talk to except for on here... lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks @CamiB, yes am doing my best with the supplements etc. now just waiting for Af which for once is actually late, I assume it’s delayed because my last period was the withdrawal bleed after my failed cycle and so was unusually long.
It’s always early or late isn’t it, never comes on the schedule we want it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Ladies! Hopping from the May/June cycle buddies to here as my fresh transfer got cancelled for a FET. Should be starting my FET cycle late July if anybody else is.
I just did my first ever IVF cycle (big newbie) and had my EC last week. 12 eggs collected, 9 fertilised via ICSI, 4 frozen in total (1 day3/8 cell, 3 blastos - 3AA, 4BB and 4BB).
Bummed about the delay (was meant to be PUPO right now) but also enjoying having a little break from all the drugs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts