Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Girls,

Sending heaps and heaps of special wishes for some bfp's in July...

Sue 3rd July ^Cuddle^

Helen 1 ^reiki^

Sweets ^reiki^

Anne ^reiki^

Johanna 17th July ^Cuddle^

Ju 19th July ^Cuddle^

Alison D ^Cuddle^

Alison 31 ^Cuddle^

Nicky ^Cuddle^

Emma 20th July

AC (Ali) 20th July ^Cuddle^

Helen 66 21st July

Laine 1st Aug

Can I have your test dates please?

Laine x

·
Registered
963 Posts
Laine, :(

Im truly sorry that your AF arrived , nasty witch we were all eagerly waiting for it not to come..

^group^Im sure we all send you huge hugs and its our turn to keep you going through this like you do with us..

Please dont be disheartened, next month may be your lucky month, wishing you lots of luck , you deserve it

Lots of Lv Ju x x

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
52 Posts
Where is everyone one? maybe I amon wrong thread?? Anyway just to say hi and wondering how all are getting on in 2ww?? SUE good luck tomorrow,thinking of you!!
I dont know if I am in my 2ww as I dont know whether I ovulated this month? Blood resulys for day 21 say no (1.2) And OPK 'S also say no as had no positive this month. CD25 today last month got AF on day 33 so will just have to bide my time and see what happens. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU LOVE FROM JOHANNA XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sue

Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow.

Laine x

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Laine

Are you wanting our pg test dates...not sure!!!

No idea about me if thats the case, I'm on day 46 ^help^

lots of love and fairy dust

Lou (Le)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dear Laine

I've just noticed my status has changed from newbie to junior member ^surprise^. My next date is 9th July.

Lots of love

Anne xxx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Laine

Not sure about my date as it's first time on clomid cd23, my cycle before was always 28 days, but i know clomid can alter cycle.

Good luck to all Alison D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hiya Laine,

Wasn't sure what test date you meant ^stupid^so will tell you what cd I am on. (I have a 31dy Cycle)

I am cd 12...Hope that ok :)

Love K x

G

·
Hi Laine

Seems we're all a bit confused :-\ about what dates you are after.

I'm on my 4th cycle of clomid, day 10, cycle usually 27/8 days (at least for the past few months).

I'm not yet having blood tests, follie tracking etc - first clinic appt on 12th July.

^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^

ali

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Laine! I finally got a positive reading on the OPK!! It was yesterday and day 26 so I think that gives me a test date for 14 days on which is July 17 th. Is that right? Seems like yonks away!!!!! Oh well at least my mind it at rest about the ovulation even though it is very late in cycle! Good luck to the rest of you in 2ww!!!! Johanna

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Girls,

The date I am after is your pg test date. It is worked out roughly as 14 days after you get a +ve opk.

Sue - I have been thinking of you too and hope you are o.k?

Laine x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Ladies

Well all is not too good at the moment, needless to say BFN for me, more info on clomid thread :'( :'(

Take care
Sue xx

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Hiya,

Put me down for 20th too, not that I'm expecting anything though. I've posted why on the Clomid thread, saves me copying and pasting ;D

Love

Emma x :-* x

·
Registered
963 Posts
hi Laine,

no idea of my test date yet but will def be a neg one as ive not ovulated this month :'(

Lv Ju x x x x x x x x x x x x x

wishing everybody good luck!! ^fairydust^

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hiya Laine, Got opk +ive result on day 26. So my test date will be July 17 th. Will drop a line later. love Johanna xxxx Seems like an eternity!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
hi girls,
where are you all??????
still no news from me. cd 34 and due af in 6 days time. Tempted to do an early test as the one I have can be done 10 days after ovul but am scared to. Maybe I will just wait and see......

How are the rest of you doing??

Bye for now JOHANNA XXX

G

·
Hi all
(I posted early and it's not shown up - so apols if this later appears double!) ^doh^

You're right Johanna, it has gone quiet in here ???

I'm on CD20 have my first hospital appointment today to see where we go from here (4 mths clomid and unexplained infertility - all tests clear so far)

Feeling a bit nervous, but glad things are moving forward (at £75 just to talk to the dr!!!)

Also still got fingers crossed that this months clomid may work.

^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^

AC (ali)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone Good Luck for this month sending lots of baby dust!

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.