Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Home!

Azailier - sorry that this morning was negative, why don't you retest again tomorrow!? You just never know, lots of love xxxxxx

Treacle - AF pains can be caused by the lurvely progesterone (normally cyclogest!?) Don't worry about your CM! It's not all over for you (((hugs))).

Hollie - fantastic news for you and your dh! ;D ^congrats^

Sarah - thinking of you!

The 2ww doesn't seem to have any new people transferring across is it all quiet on the tx front?

Lots of love and luck to all!
Sue
xxxxxxxx

^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Ready4Family IUI - 19 June Testing - 1st - ^Cuddle^

Saphy75 (Pam) IVF ET - 17 June Testing - 2nd - ^Cuddle^

Scoop ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd - ^reiki^

Soozle ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd - ^reiki^

Eve ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd - ^Cuddle^

Emile ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 3rd - ^Cuddle^

Marzy IVF ET - 19 June Testing - 4th - ^Cuddle^

Minky (Caro) ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 4th - ^reiki^

ZoeA ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 5th -^reiki^

LindaJane ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 5th - ^reiki^

Mini ICSI ET - Testing - 9th - ^reiki^

Linzibell IUI - 24 June Testing - 9th - ^Cuddle^

KP (Annette) ICSI ET - 24 June Testing - 9th -^reiki^

Azailier IVF ET - 26 June Testing - 10th - ^Cuddle^

sarah102 ICSI ET - 26 June Testing - 10th - ^reiki^

Hollie IVF ET - 25 June Testing - 11th - ^reiki^

Sammy04 ICSI ET - 2nd July Testing - 15th

Treacle ICSI ET - 2nd July Testing - 16th

MrsP ICSI&IVF ET - 10th July Testing - 20th

Jemma FET ICSI ET - 8th July Testing - 22nd

zoe w ICSI ET - 9th July Testing - 23rd

May all your dreams come true girls !!!

·
Registered
872 Posts
^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

CONGRATULATIONS HOLLIE AND DP

^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Really pleased for you both.Enjoy !!

What a fabulous week of results for the darling buddies!

Love Em

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Sue
Just to let you know I tested POSITIVE this morning!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D
Can't believe it, after doing a first responce at home I then went to the hospital for them to do another and it was the same POSITIVE
I think it may take some time to sink in.
Good luck to everyone else who is testing
Sarah xx :) :)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
;D

Well done Sarah!!!! Congratulations to you and DP.
^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^

love
Caroline
xxx

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks for all your replies girls. Still in shock!

Azailier, don't loose hope, I didn't want to test on day 13 because I was afraid of there not being enough hormones and so tested day 14. Hang in there!!

Love Hollie

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi – hope you are all ok.

Congratulations Hollie. Well done!!!

Have had HCG level results back from the hosp. First one was 477 and today was 2140 (they usually like to see the 2nd result double from the first one), so hopefully these are good results.

Have been booked in for my first scan on 29th – hooray.

Love and luck to all.

Love Zoe A
xxx

·
Registered
872 Posts
Great news Zoe ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^
Good luck for the scan.

Congratulations Sarah ^congrats^ ^congrats^.you must be on ^cloud9^. Great news

Love Em

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hiya

Sarah - many congratulations to you and your dh! ;D ^congrats^ ^congrats^

Zoe - those hcg levels are fantastic! ;D 29th is my due date!

Love Sue
xxxxxxx

·
Registered
913 Posts
^pompom^CONGRATULATIONS HOLLIE & DP ^pompom^
^pompom^CONGRATULATIONS SARAH & DP ^pompom^

Azailier - ^Cuddle^ try again on your real test day - if I had tested early I am sure it would have been a negative.

Treacle - I had lots of pains during 2ww, some it had to be cyclogest or your body reacting to the tx and hopefully implantation - dont worry!

Zoe - those HCG levels sound good.

Well I did another HPT just to be sure today.........the line is still there and deeper so much happier. Monday is hospital retest to convince them!

Have a fab weekend
Love to you all
LindaJane
;D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I'm new on the 2ww. Had FET yesterday and test on 22nd July. Its good to see lots of hopefuls out there.

I've just had 2 days off work. Am going back tomorrow. Last time I was on the 2ww (this is only my second time) I had the whole two weeks off and nearly went crazy so in a strange kind of way am looking forward to work to keep my mind off things. Don't know if its a good idea to be active or not but last time didn't work when I rested so I've decided what will be will be and whatever I do (within reason) won't alter that..... Hark at me. I'm sure the closer I get to testing the more bothered I will be!!

Wanted to ask a couple of questions some of you may know the answer to.....

I've noticed people talking about drinking milk. I hate milk and don't drink it but should I be doing so?

Some people have said drink lots of water which I've started to do but have never been told to by the hospital and was wondering what difference this could make?

Good luck to all.

Jem. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi

Jemma - welcome aboard, was it FET ICSI or FET IVF? ;) If you are happy going back to work, go back! I always worked in the 2ww (had a couple of days off after ET) you just have to do what is comfy for you! As for milk - never bothered and the water is to keep you hydrated, especially if you had lots and lots of follies as it can keep OHSS away!

LindaJane - glad the line is deeper!!!!!

Love Sue
xxxxxxx

·
Registered
27 Posts
WOW and congratulations to all the BFPs.

Treacle - less than a week to go! Don't people in early pregnancy complain of AF pains? Ive had a couple of really mild ones today - I think the progesterone does cause this. I'm not finding it too bad, I just feel really tired but that's probably from doing nothing all week ;D

Good luck Azailier for your retest.

Welcome to the 2ww Jemma

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sue, Sounds like the 29th is a good date. Can't believe you are nearly there. I remember reading your threads back in Nov/Dec. Good luck.

LindaJane - Good luck for Monday. I'm sure it will go well.

Emile - How are you doing? Hope you are getting ready for your positive next time. I do hope that it works for you.

Love to all.

Zoe A
xxx

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Can I join you... Had ET today, so am now on the 2ww. My test date is 23rd ^shocked^

Nice to see so many positives. Congrats to you gals ^thumbsup^.

Good luck for those still to test and big hugs for those who got a BFN ^group^Don't give up.

ZoeW xx

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Evening ladies

Thanks for your advice - much appreciated. I'm still getting AF pains, but no sign of her yet!! I'm not on cyclogest pessaries, so it can't be them. Had 2 small jabs (about quarter the amount of trigger jab) of pregnyl instead after ET - one on the day of ET and the other on Tuesday - that's it. Well I'll find out in 7 days won't I - just have to be patient for a change ^smash^ ^smash^ ^smash^

Sarah ~ ^congrats^ on your BFP - fab news!

ZoeA ~ fab results from the hospital - bet you can't wait til 29th xxx

LindaJane ~ Glad to see that line getting stronger. Good luck for Monday ^thumbsup^

Jemma ~ Welcome to 2ww hun ^spin^

ZoeW ~ Hi fellow Baby Duster!! Welcome to 2ww hun. Saw your post on cycle buddies board - fab news on the Grade A follies - you must be chuffed. Hope you're taking it easy ^spin^

Well I'm off to watch Becki being boo'ed out of the BB house in a mo, so I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Take Care
Nikki
x
^wave^

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
^cool^ ^cool^Congratulations Hollie & Sarah! ^cool^ ^cool^

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. I'm still in shock. Blood results on Monday maybe it'll sink in then.

Have a good weekend and goodluck to all of you who are testing.

love Annette

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Sue - can you sign me up on the list? I've been watching the 2ww for most of May and June and can't believe I'm finally in it!!!

Had 2 blasts transferred today, one IVF (the biggest fattest one - yeahhhy) and one ICSI. Test date is tuesday 20th.

The embryologist told me one was about to hatch so the next day or two will be crucial for implantation. Planning on staying as horizontal as poss but have to sit up enough to type on here or I'll go mad!!!

Wishing you all love and luck and looking forward to us all getting through this nightmare wait ...

xx Kate

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hiya

Welcome and good luck to both Mrs P (Kate) and Zoe!

Wishing you both lots and lots of luck (list updated on page 1)!! ;D

Kate - those blasts sound brilliant and even better you don't have to wait 14 days!!!! ;D

Love Sue
xxxxxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.