Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

New home!

Ready - so sorry that your test was negative (((((hugs))))). With regard to IVF this may help http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/index.php?option=articles&task=viewarticle&artid=114&Itemid=3 .

Marzy - yours too, what is going on? ? ? ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Jaki - not being funny but only being 2 stone overweight isn't the biggest reason in the world why your tx didn't work. The Clinic I'm at say weight isn't a factor in whether tx works or doesnt.........

Scoop - WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE! Congratulations on your positive! Fantastic!

LindaJane - sorry you are struggling, hope it's worthwhile!

Pam, Soozle, Eve (Jac please let us know!), Emile and Caroline - wishing you loads of positive vibes and good luck.

Lots of love and luck to all!
Sue
xxxxxxxx

^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Ready4Family IUI - 19 June Testing - 1st - ^Cuddle^

Saphy75 (Pam) IVF ET - 17 June Testing - 2nd - ^Cuddle^

Scoop ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd - ^reiki^

Soozle ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd - ^reiki^

Eve ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd - ^Cuddle^

Emile ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 3rd

Marzy IVF ET - 19 June Testing - 4th - ^Cuddle^

Minky (Caro) ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 4th - ^reiki^

ZoeA ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 5th

LindaJane ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 5th

Linzibell IUI - 24 June Testing - 9th

KP ICSI ET - 24 June Testing - 9th

Azailier IVF ET - 26 June Testing - 10th

sarah102 ICSI ET - 26 June Testing 10th

Hollie IVF ET - 25 June Testing - 11th

Sammy04 ICSI ET - 2nd July Testing - 15th

Treacle ICSI ET - 2nd July Testing - 16th

May all your dreams come true girls !!!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hello ladies,

Hugs to Marzy and Ready - good luck for your next steps.

Well done Scoop - a BFP at last!!

I've avoided the site like the plague today - am in shock from getting a BFP this morning. There are 2 hpt's on my bathroom sink that have faint but definate positives. That won't stop me from doing another test tomorrow and probably another on Monday!!! I also know it's early days and there aren't any definates in this area. As you know, I have spent the last 2 days thinking it's over due to spotting alot, which is why the clinic told me to test early. DH and me reeling from delighted shock.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support - I love this thread.

Hope you other testers are OK today...

love and luck,
Caroline
xxxx

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Hi girls,

Scoop...great news! I'm so happy for you. ^banana^

LindaJane and Suel, thanks for the IVF notes. And LindaJane, I'm sorry that you feel so bloated now and that ironically you had to teach contraception of all things.

Marzy, I'm so sorry. I know how you feel.

Don't know what we'll do but looks like we'll be going back to the dr tomorrow or Sunday. I was so hurt at dh. Yesterday we were discussing what we each want to do and he said that it's probably the implantation that's failing so we (i.e. I) should have the laparoscopy. What justifies him to say that? It makes me feel like he's blaming me 100% for all of this (becuase if it's failing at fertilization, then it's part him too, right?).
I'm sorry for rambling...guess I'm extra emotional and scared with what's to come that my emotions are even more exagerrated. I also haven't been able to get in touch with our parents to tell them the news (so I feel more alone).

Let's get lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for those testing in July.

·
Registered
107 Posts
^banana^yipee! Minky n Scoop ^banana^

Congratulations to you both, hope you both have a wonderful 8 months.

Love Nic xx

·
Registered
107 Posts
Oh ready4family,

They don't mean it, they are just being men! They are not good at explaining things, my dh does it all the time. I you do decide to go for laparoscopy it will prob. not be as bad as you think (ive read your posts re: lap) and you never know, it might even help????

Hope you start to feel better soon.

Love Nic xx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Morning

Caro - really chuffed for you ;D ;D you and dh must be over the moon and up on ^cloud9^ . Maybe a long way to go as you say but this is a step in the right direction! Congratulations! And by the way, thought you would be positive! ;D

Ready - all I can say is that IUI does work but not for everyone. Whatever the reason you need IVF for please try not to blame one partner in all of this. It's hard not to but please try not to. Why don't you do the lap, see what the situation is and then go for IVF. IUI is so much more "hit and miss" than IVF. With IVF you know an embryo is going back. I can honestly say that the 2 lap's I've had done were fine and at least gave me some reasons to begin with.

Love Sue
xxxxxxx

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Pam

Im so sorry that it hasn't happened for you :-[
There is nothing that i can say that is going to change how you're feeling right now, but try to take some time with dp, and know that we are all thinking about you.

Take care ^Cuddle^

Love Nic xx

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Pam ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

I am so so sorry to hear your news sweetheart. Take some time out and remember, we are all here for you when you need us.

All my love, thinking of you

Rach xxxxx ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have BFP BFP BFP. I can't believe it. I am in shock as I had convinced myself it was unlikely on the first time. I have had an inane grin on my face ever since.

Hugs to all who were not so lucky and good luck. ^cuddleup^

Love to all
Soozle

·
Registered
913 Posts
Pam ^Cuddle^ Sorry to hear your news buddie ^Cuddle^

Of course you are devastated, take time out to grieve properly wont you.

Best wishes for whatever you and DH decide to do next.

All my love
LindaJane
:(

·
Registered
913 Posts
^jumpin^ Soozle - congratulations to you!

^jumpin^Minky - congratulations to you buddie ^jumpin^ lets hope that it rubs off on me too. I've had no spotting whatsoever just pain.....................

Ready ^Cuddle^ there is no blame in this game. DH is probably as scared as you are. Speak to your dr and if they advise a further investigation prior to IVF then consider it - it might help eliminate possible problems and help you decide what is the best option for you both.

Thinking of everyone testing this weekend, two days to go for me. Never thought I'd wish away a precious weekend this much.

Love
LindaJane
:)

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Hi there

Is it OK if I join you? I had ET yesterday and test 16th July.

Had a horrible day yesterday - felt like crying from the moment I got to the hospital until I went to bed last night.

After loads of chocolate last night and a fab nights sleep, I woke up a lot more positive. Had another pregnyl jab last night too, so most probably helped top my hormones up!

Good luck to all the girlies testing today - here's hoping all of your dreams have come true.

Take Care
Love
Nikki
x
^wave^

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi again

Pam - so sorry that yesterday you received negative news ^Cuddle^ .

Soozle - congratulations!!!!! ;D What treatment did you have?

Jac - please pass love onto Eve over her negative, sounds like she's coping well on the outside ((((((hugs))))))).

LindaJane - very restrained holding off testing! I'll wish the weekend away with you!

Treacle - welcome across to the 2ww! Good luck... xxxx

Love Sue
xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi Pam, I'm sorry to hear about you neg. It's hard enough having it fail the 1st time but 2nd time round is just devasting. My thoughts are with you. I had my 2nd neg back in March and just can't explain how I felt.

Looking on the positive side though - you have some frosties so hopefully when you are back on your feet you can look forward to having 2 of those transferred. Wishing you all the best for your 3rd time. xxx

Hi Treacle - Welcome to the 2ww. I'm nearly at the end of mine and it's driving me insane. Hope you get on ok. xxx

Minky and Soozle - Well done - it's nice to see some positives on here - will that luck stay with us???

LindaJane - How are you getting on? I'm dreading going to the toilet at the mo incase I start bleeding. It's around this time when I did on my last 2 failed treatments. Have been having tummy pains and back pains since last Sunday so praying that my period will not be starting.

Emile - How have you got on today?

Love to all,

Zoe A
xxx

·
Registered
27 Posts
oh Pam..

I was so hopeful for you.....I am so so sorry for you both...

I have been there so many times too and I know nothing makes this time any easier...

All my thoughts are with you...

Love
Azailierxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
28 Posts
Afternoon girls

So sorry to read about all the negatives. ^group^

Congratulations to all that have tested positive ;D

I originally had a blood test on the 21st of June that was a very low positive, went back on the 23rd and that was again low but had risen slightly. The clinic told me that it was that low that it wouldn't be viable so to stop all the drugs and to go back for more bloods on the 1st of July. I stopped all the medication then had a painful and heavy period last weekend so thought it was all over. When i went back for bloods yesterday the results have risen considerably so we still don't know what is happening, have got to go back on monday for bloods yet again and then maybe a scan.

Can't believe it is carrying on for so long!

Trying to stay positive but in the back of my mind can't help but think something is wrong.

Good luck to everyone waiting to test,

love Jill

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Hi girls,

Soozle and Minky congrats!!!!! Excellent news!!!!

Thanks so much for all your support. First, I feel a bit better about dh's comment. I told him how his "implantation comment" made me feel and he said he totally didn't mean it like that. Also, dh and I went to the dr today and we've made a decision. We had a long discussion about laparoscopy vs IVF and we deicded to go for the IVF. She mentioned that even if I do have scarring, it won't affect the ivf results. I didn't want to go through surgery for nothing.

Best of luck to everyone. Let's have others follow Soozle and Minky.
Guess I'll be seeing some of you again (but hopefully only new faces since we're praying for positives)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ready - you do sound much more postive - good luck with your IVF treatment.

JillAllan - ^Cuddle^ You must be so confused. ^Cuddle^

Treacle - welcome to the 2ww, hope you have lots of patience!

ZoeA - you sound to be having a similar experience to me this week. Lets hope it is a good sign!

Em - thinking of you today hun

Sue - thanks for wishing away time too! I just lost an hour..........nodded off in front of Wimbledon, but have to say feel much better for it!

Well time for lasagne and salad, yum.

Love to you all
LindaJane
:)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.