struthie 1 Jul
ellepotter 2 Jul

Much luck ^fairydust^

Lizzy xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Apologies for getting a bit behind with everything......DH had an op and now he's needing lots of pampering!!!

Lisa S, Camilla and Pickles ~ Congratulations, thats really fab news for you all.......be very happy and healthy. ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ Fantastic.....enjoy!!!

Welcome Jess, Emma, Shaz, Fitou, Dierdre and Hodgy and Hayley.......hope you're all ok and look forward to your posts :)

Kez ~ way too early ^police^ ^police^ Wish i could speed it up for you!!

Kerry and Lisa W :'( Nothing i can say of course to make it better but thinking of you both. Much love and luck xxx

Have a fab weekend everyone, Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hi ladies

Hayley - Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Greenwood and Sister Currie. Where do you go now???

Laura - Please do not worry about the pains, these are normal, specially after e/c

Hello to everyone else

OMG there is only one person before me to test!! There were loads last time I looked. Starting to get scared now, and been to the loo so many times today to check!! Hopefully losing Lost weight running up and down the stairs  ;D

Love to all
Kez

·
Registered
16 Posts
Kerry,

Now go through Norfolk fertility centre in Norwich and St Barts in London, find this to be a more complete package, pay one price for everything.

Good luck to all waiting , only six days to go.......

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hi Girls

Can I join you.  I had a day 3 ET yesterday of 2 grade 1 embryos and I'm due to test on 29th June.  I'm trying to rest alot but get bored easily, so been in bed most of the morning and now just taking it easy on the couch with DH doing the housework, dinners and at the moment cutting the grass, it's great as I normally do most things about the house.

Good luck to everyone
Love Michelle xx

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Michelle - welcome to the mad world of the 2ww.  ;D

Laura - as Kez said, cramps seem to be a normal reaction to ET and all the treatment and fidling prior to it :eek:

Kez - bet you're getting dead excited now...not long ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Ive been in hossie for the last 3 days due to OHSS. Regardless of the fact Ive upped my protein and drinking 3 litres of water a day, I have moderate OHSS. When scanned, I had 40 follies all full of fluid and my ovaries were measured at 10cm diameter each :eek: :eek: Ive also got free fluid in my abdomen. So all in all, feeling not too good. Im just hoping and preying that through all the pain and discomfort, my little embies are not put off staying put. :'( :'(
Ive been discharged from hospital due to the fact that they can do nothing for me. If it gets worse, I have to go back.
At the mo, I have terrble AF cramps and am worried its all over. 5 days til test day and Im praying I make it :'(
Sorry for the 'me' post, but feeing fairly down at the mo :'(

Sending you all loads of ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Lol

Mae ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome Michelle.....good to have you here and good to know your DH is busy looking after you ;) Lots of luck,

Mae ~ sorry to hear you've been in the hospital....hope you're feeling ok soon. Loads of ladies have had cramps and gone on to have BFP's so keep positive hun,

Take care everyone,

Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hiya Ladies .

Michelle (treaco )>>> I test as well on the 29th  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Mae >>> Sorry to hear you have been in hosp ... Hope u r feeling better. How r u getting your protien ? I am currently taking a protien drink twice a day by sanatogen .. you can get it in boots or tescos but if u try it i'd suggest getting some choccy milk to mix it with as its v.yuk.

Kez >> Not long now ...fingers crossed fora BFP

As for me ... my cramps seem to be calming down a bit so im well pleased. I am still worrying like an idiot ^idiot^ when I cough or sneeze . I wish I had some signs or symptoms (don't we all eh?) I mean Im more than happy to be up chucking every morning ... I mean it !!!! ;D ;D ;D

xxxLaura

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Struthie ~ welcome :) I went to the Chiltern Hospital too......lovely people there :)

Masses of luck to you, Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Morning Girls

What a lovely weekend, the weather has been great.  ^sunny^ ^sunny^

We had a lovely BBQ yesterday, DH was great and took charge over everything, so he should!  I was sitting in the garden and taking things nice and easy.  He has another busy day ahead of him today as he is going to do the housework for me!

Well my trapped wind has gone and no cramps, I have the odd twinge but nothing to bad, really sore boobs.

Struthie, welcome to the 2WW, how are you feeling? 

Mae - Hope you are feeling better, take it easy.

Danlau - How are you doing?  Roll on the 29th so we can test.

Take care love Shaz xxx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Dear Lizzy,

I had many ups and downs - I tested 2 days too early and got a -ve and then tested the day before and got 2 +ves and 1 -ve (Clearblue lady told me off for drinking loads for one test which diluted my hcg count apparently) but finally after another 8 tests all +ve I can now finally say I got a  ^BFP^.  A lesson to be learned about testing early.    Not that I wouldn't do it again exactly the same only we know how difficult it is not testing  ^idiot^.  So could you amend your board for me please Lizzy.

To all the other girls testing, and in particular to Kez who I know has tested too early already  :p  lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^.

LisaW
xx

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hi ladies

Lisa W - Thank you for your good luck. I am on Day 13 and getting very nervous. Spent most of my day in the loo keeping checking, cause so sure it will be arriving soon. It started on Day 14 last time, so still a day to go!!!
I still have a few cramps but A/F pains only happen after I have taken pessaries. I keep thinking about doing another test today but can't incase its negative again. So more scared this time around

Good luck to all you new ladies, a word of warning, please do not test unless you really have too, it can course heartache!!  ^police^ ^police^ ^police^

^fairydust^ to you all

Kez xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fab news Lisa......will update the list for you with a lovely BFP ^cloud9^

My goodness you should buy shares in Clearblue ;D

Have a very happy and healthy pg,

Much love, Lizzy xxxx

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Congratulations Lisa!  I'm in the same predicament as you I think - I've tested every day since day 8 on my Acon HPT's which can detect 10 IU of HCG and have got a faint (but definitely there) positive every day except yesterday and today I have also tested with First Response and got only a v v v faint line on both of these but now I'm confused because surely by day 11 there should be a darker line??  And then of course it could still be the HCG trigger shot????  so totally utterly confused and should have just waited patiently like everyone else!!! ;D ;D  Perhaps tomorrow's results will be a bit clearer?

Anyway, glad you finally got the result you were after in the end and enjoy the next 8 -9 months  :)

Jo xxx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for putting on the waiting list Lizzy - don't know how you put the test date on, but I'm testing Thursday 23, but was v. naughty too and tested yesterday.  Had to - I was like a caged animal walking round the house, so jumped in the car and went and bought two tests - first response.  Gutted - negative yesterday and this morning.  I didn't test early at all last time, but AF came on day 14, but have had so many different aches and pains this time - even felt nausea and slight heartburn some days - think it all must have been in my head.  Feel really stupid for testing early as now I'm really depressed, but still trying to hang on to the hope it might be OK.  Just confirms what a lot of people have said on this site - they give you a test date for a reason.  Congratulations Lisa - and good luck Kez for Tues, as well as all the rest of you testing this week - fingers crossed.
Kaz xx

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Well done Lisa...congratulations. Must be an amazing feeling ^afro^

Kez - dont despair as its certainly not over yet. Try and remain positive hun ^reiki^ ^reiki^

lol

Mae ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Afternoon All,

Lisa - many congratulations!!  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

This is my third attempt and this time I feel nothing - absolutely nothing, so am getting a little worried, although on my two other attempts I did, so am sending myself crazy  ^furios^ ^furios^

I have two tests ready but as yet have not been tempted to try.

Mae - hope you are doing okay - lets hope and pray Thursday brings us both good news.

Kez - I read Ju's breakdown of hcg levels on the FET thread - definately too early for you. Keeping everything crossed  ^reiki^

Love and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to everyone else.

Nat x

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.