Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
CurlyGirl.. you're only 7dpt, that could be still to early! i'm keeping everything crossed for you that that other line will appear in a few days!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Ha I hope so. I’m actually 6 do so even less likely.  God I want this.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Fingers crossed it's just too early Curlygirl.

My spotting stopped completely by last 2 days I've had a killer headache to the point I had to go to bed in the afternoon.

OTD is Monday but I'm testing tomorrow morning and I'm really hope it's good news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
so so sorry to hear this smudger wil you test again noonday jst in case you never know it may still yet be a bfp don't lose total hope just yet ive heard of ladies not get a bfp til test date or later thinking of you if it is a definite bfn im so sorry there are no words its totally rubbish and heartbreaking it really is we are all here to listen be gentle on yourself and take time to heal sending out calm gentle vibes x

·
Registered
729 Posts
I’m sorry Smudger I really thought it was implantation bleeding  I got another negative today too. I’m totally with you

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks ladies.
I will test again tomorrow with standard hospital test just to say I’ve done it right when I call them with result but not expecting anything different. I know the drill with them. I will be told to keep taking tablets and pessaries for 3 days and test again because I haven’t had a bleed yet.

It’s weird I feel pregnant and know I’m not so it’s a quite difficult atm xx

·
Registered
729 Posts
I know what you mean. I’ve been feeling pregnant too but then since the negative test today I don’t feel anything

Have you got any frozen?

·
Registered
63 Posts
This one was my only frozen from a fresh cycle that made me so ill and ended in chemical pregnancy. We had hoped the less stress of a FET would help

·
Registered
289 Posts
i'm so sorry Smudger. it's so hard. I really thought you had implantation bleeding there too.

CurlyGIrl, it's not over until it's over. I felt nothing from day 6 onwards. there was a lady here earlier who had a negative 2 days before OTD and got a positive on OTD. so not all is lost.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Stupid early testing makes you so emotional. I’ve eaten my way through every carb in our house today.

I’ll test tomorrow. That will be 8dp5dt

These early tests say 6 days early detection so it really crushes you when it’s past that and you’re still getting negatives.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hello,

I had my first DE FET on Thur so have been resting and just taken it easy this weekend. OTD next Saturday. Our first fresh DE transfer in Oct last year was a BFN. Not sure why we waited so long to do an FET but just did not feel ready.

Best of luck to all you ladies still waiting and hugs to all of you that have had a BFN this time...

x

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hi Andro good luck to you x

I tested again today. Negative. So annoying. Donor eggs and top quality embryos. Plus I feel crampy and a bit sick this morning.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks Curlygirl

Sorry to hear it was a BFN again.

I naively thought that our first fresh DE cycle last year would work first time as donor and top quality embies.  Ha! I was so wrong.

Do you have any more embryos frozen?

x

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hello

We have got one more left should this one not stick ^pray^ and I've gone back on the list for another donor just in case.

Best of luck w future transfers
x

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sorry it was another BFN curlygirl

As expected I've been told to keep taking tablets and pessaries and test again in 3 days but I've had heavier spotting and cramps today so expect AF to be here by tomorrow to save me doing that

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hi Smudger. Why do they say continue for 3 days? Just in case there’s a late bfp?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi curlygirl
Yeah I was told the same for my fresh cycle even though I got several positives and then negative in test day so knew it was a chemical.
They just make sure if you haven’t started AF by test day when you negative result.
My AF is here now so won’t need to keep taking it all

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.