Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, I'm new here, had 6 cycles and currently 8dp5dt on the seventh fresh. Tested two days ago and got a negative. So scared for Friday!

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hi JH. Good luck to you too. I’m 9dp5dt and OTD is tomorrow. I tested last night and it was negative. So didn’t want to waste a test this morning. I’m not feeling it al all.

I’ve contacted my clinic so hope I can get going again soon with my frozen one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi curlygirl, thanks for the luck, I really need it after six cycles with no sign of a BFP. I hope you can move forward with the frozen embryo as soon as you want to. X

·
Registered
3 Posts
How you feeling today curlygirl? I'm not feeling it either, got serious PMT symptoms.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hi

OtD negative so I’m definitely out although my clinic want me to get a blood test to confirm so I’ll stsy on the drugs until then.

Next FET cycle will be slightly different.

So good luck to you all and hope to speak to you on other boards in the future x

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi all! Hoping to join in with the fun of waiting! Just had 2 Frosties put back in today....! Feeling nervous about it all and I have no idea how I’m going to get through the next 2 weeks! 😬

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi FM86

Welcome!

Sorry to hear OTD negative Curlygirl. Best of luck for your next FET. Good to hear that they are making some changes. I might do a ERA test to find out my implantation window before I do my last FET.

My OTD is tomorrow. Starting to feel a bit nervous.

x

·
Registered
150 Posts
andromedaE9 - how did it go?

Have a nasty sore throat and to top it off I’ve just started bleeding(dtp 3)...think I’m out of the game already ☹

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi FM86

I got a BFP yesterday morning. Pleased as it is our first BFP ever but I have been advised by my clinic to repeat the test tomorrow so will keep you posted.  ^pray^

Sorry to hear about the bleeding :'(. Are you on a medicated or natural cycle? I've been told to inject extra progesterone if that happens. Will you be able to call your clinic? Keep us posted.

x

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congratulations!!!! That is amazing news 😀

On estradiol and cyclogest. Started using an extra pessary now it’s seems to be getting more constant now 😔 I’ve emailed the clinic will call tomorrow, don’t think they will be able to do much tho

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Ladies, hope you don’t mind me jumping on. This is my 2 IVF cycle but first 2ww. OTD is tomorrow and for the last few days I have been really bloated and gets worse after I eat! Could it be OHSS? I have no other symptoms but thought if it was OHSS i would have had symptoms earlier? Help!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi all, thought I would jump on this thread as I am in my 2ww although don’t test until 5/7/19. I transferred a 4BA yesterday and everything went well. Hope everyone is feeling okxx

Lolawishes I’m taking it it is a fresh cycle? How many eggs did they get from you? I has OHSS and the clinic wouldn’t let me go ahead with a fresh transfer when I devolved it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Lori84, yes fresh cycle I had 19 eggs collected, showed no signs of OHSS so had 5 day transfer. I’m not on day 11p5dt and bloating only starting a few days ago

·
Registered
117 Posts
Lolawishes, they got 32 from me but 19 is a lot too, you should maybe give your clinic a call and see if they suggest anything, hope you feel better soon xx

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks Lori84, il have to wait until Monday, Sunday’s are emergency only! So hard to know know u should be feeling what’s normal and what’s not!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hi everyone,

Please can I join your thread?  I'm trying for a sibling for my DS who is now 3.5 and I'm a single woman using donor sperm.  I've had 4 x FET, 4 x IUI, 3 x IVF (including 2 x fresh and 2 x frozen embryos transferred) since the beginning of 2017 when I started trying again.

I'm on 7DP5DT following transfer of a frozen 3BB embryo.  It's been a strange week of ups and downs so far, as the 2WW always is!  After transfer last Sunday, I had some mild cramps just afterwards which I put down to the procedure.  A few more mild cramps on 1 and 2DP5DT (although they could have been imagined), but I had a lot of intense cramps on the evening of 3DP5DT which were definitely not imagined.  Lower backache from 3DP5DT until now (most of the time).  No more cramping since 3DP5DT, then today I had cramping, pulling and stretching sensations for about 40 minutes.  I tested using FRER on 4, 5, 6 and 7DP5DT.  Stark white BFNs on 4 and 5DP5DT.  On 6DP5DT, I had what I thought was an extremely (and I mean extremely) faint line which was almost invisible, and I could only see it in a certain light.  I tested again today and had a slightly clearer line but still extremely faint.  But the line today was photographable, whereas the one yesterday was definitely not.  Not getting my hopes up as I've been here before but it's nice to see something which might progress.  OTD is 27th!

Sending positive wishes to everyone in their 2WWs and looking forward to chatting to you all xx

·
Registered
93 Posts
Lori good luck!
Shooting star fingers crossed for you-lots of symptoms and of course it's always a mindgame isn't it?  You don't have long at all to test now so just keep super distracted and get through to the 27th.
I tested this morning. 

·
Registered
117 Posts
Lolawishes, How did you get on with your clinic?

shootingstar777, sounds like you have had good symptoms :)

pattycake, how did your test go?

ATM I am starting to feel sickly, now this happened last time but I am trying not to think too much about that as I am trying not to compare my last cycle, although that is easier said than done!!

81 - 99 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.