Not open for further replies.

June 2WW

10K views 98 replies 14 participants last post by  lori84 
#1 ·
A thread for all those testing in June.

Good luck

Sharry xx

#27 ·
Woohoo Aggie I'm so delighted for you. Great news.......wishing you all the best for the next 9 months!! So exciting

Odineen, great news for you too. Any line is good, right. Here's hoping they just get stronger! Yippee

MollyMartha, I'm with you on the blood tests. I have mine scheduled for Tuesday but am seriously tempted to test tomorrow. Dh thinks we should but sometimes ignorance is bliss.......if I don't know then I can believe for another day! Weird I know.

I think your pain in the  middle of the night is a good sign. Could be your uterus stretching.......I hope so

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

#28 ·
thanks everyone, it still feels very surreal. I hope i will feel a bit more confident after the blood tests. roll on Wednesday! i also hope this is the beginning of good luck for everyone on this thread.

^fairydust^

mollymartha, i'm glad you were right about me  :) it's your OTD tomorrow, i think your symptoms sound very promising, will be thinking of you!

Lil75, I decided to test for two reasons: I didn't want a stranger to tell me over the phone if i was pregnant or not, and once i decided that, I knew i didn't want to test and then go to work, so it had to be the weekend. i hoped 9dp5dt will be enough - also I didn't have trigger so I wasn't worried about false positive (not for that reason anyway). Tuesday is not far now anyway!

#29 ·
Hi all

Great to see 2 BFPs already this month and it’s only the 2nd.

I had my transfer today. 1 grade 5AA which I’m so happy to get. Also raises my hopes even higher.
Great to be moving to this thread. It’s all progression

I’ve slways been a serial tester. Not sure what my plan is next week yet.

#30 ·
hi lil god luck for the beta on Tuesday hopefully the 2 bfps already this month will follow on for you do you think you will test early, I know exactly what you mean about keeping the magic alive for as long as possible, I never want the pupo bubble to burst that's natural you wan to wait as long as possible to test, im sure alof of ladies are the same im never impatient in the 2 week wait I never want it to end and have to face the reality of another bfn and af so so hard and tough emotionally nah I love your positivity but those pains are just af signs I know its fluke its held off this long! tomorrow is cd 30 so ive really been pushing ky luck for a while now im just dreading he next few days/weeks tbh I really don't know how im going to face it and doubting seriously if I strong enough mentally to get through continual bfns im justfinding to absolutely awful and so upsetting im holdig it in atm but im dreading how im oing to manage at work this week felign very low and despondent tbh!

aggie I hope you have had a lovely day and not too tired after your understandably restless /busy night! I got up at 6.30am to do my first cyclogest and I thought ooh I wonder if aggie has tested yet....! was keeping everything crossed for you haha yes im sure I said a few days ago I had a very good feeling for you I know how excited everyone at the clinic will be to hear your happy news! ....thank you for your kind wishes for tomorrow I wont be testing, I just want af to be over with now and get it out of the way all the twinges are definitely just af lingering im dreading the next few days/ weeks im already feeling very low and wobbly I know its just going to get worse! as I said above I don't know if I can cope with the heartache of this and more bfns

welcome to the 2 week wait curlygirl yes isn't it great 2 bfps already in 2 days! let hope it starts off a lucky roll of them hey! excellent news of you et today sounds very promising was it fresh cycle or fet? yes it is great to get to this thread I see very single step as a hurdle to get through I only ever looked as far as the next scan, next blood test ,next injection I literally took it one step at a tie this cycle and that worked well for me I did get my hopes too high then as I thought im not think as fa ahead as ec or et as I may not get that far so it was a lovely surprise when I did! you are very brave testing a lot I honestly think I have a real phobia of tests! I have never tested at home for a pregnancy im such a wimp!! I only ever used ic's to test out the trigger on my 3rd iui I took the beta on my 1st and 2nd iuis as it was included in my package and even though af was messing about before otd the nurses said take it anyway just to be sure I never even bothered wit the beta by the 3rd iui just waited for af! whats the earliest do you think you will start test next week, I hope you stay busy/calm/distracted and its a bfp very early on for you save all that torment! x

#33 ·
OTD is tomorrow so I re-tested this morning so there are no nasty surprises, but it’s still very much positive, with an even stronger line 🥰

#36 ·
Great news Aggie. Heres to the next 9 months!!

CurlyGirl........good luck in the tww......is torture!

Ashmacbash, hopefully you just tested too early.

MollyMartha, good luck today.......will be thinking about you!

BFN for me I'm afraid. My heart is broken......

#40 ·
aggie great news to hear your limne is getting stronger yay! hope that calms you a bit and reassures you, hpe the blod test tomorrow goes well and he numbers are good how exciting for you!!!

lil oh dear im so so sorry to hear this my heart goes out to you it really does I know really how hard and awful this is to go through I had 3 in 8 weeks on iuis it really takes it out of you , I don't think you ever get over the hurt of bfns it literally breaks your heart so much I thinking of you today and sending out calm positive gentle vibes there are no words to soothe your pain but we are all hear to listen and support you a best we can we go through the highs and lows together be very gentle on yourself

thank you all for your kind wishes and support erm well apparently its a bfp????!!! erm still in totally shock and disbelief, the beta came back at 687 I think, I was in work got the phonecall I was like oh here we go again same as before just got to get on with it..... then the nurse said are you sitting down I completely was so so shocked and in disbelief I had to go down 2 flights of stairs and find 2 colleagues I kept sayig are you sure are you joking, had to go and sit down for an hour I honestly thought I would faint ( not much much work got done today that's for sure luckily my boss and supervisors are aware of the treatments and have been fab and say no worries if I need to chat not sure if they meant sit there for an hour...lol) I had to go to the clinic today to pick up another cyclogest prescription,it was so so special today as both nurses were in plus my dr and the receptionist they were all so happy ad almost like a little celebration in there they are like a close family and take you in, today was really special to share that with them and to see them all there were a lot of hugs and happy words
the nurse bless her said she knew first thing and as I have to walk past the clinic daily to and from work she was looking out of their front door to tell me first thing but missed me! I often see the staff on my way to work, im still in total disbelief I think its joke/someone else etc you know how you feel when you wake up from a sedation...I feel like that very confused giddy and totally shocked I am terrified of a chemical/ miscarriage etc I really think the worst all the time, im scared to be happy and im terrified everytime I go to the toilet incase im bleeding they have booked me in for a 7 week scan on 28th , I really cant think that far ahead yet they have said I can go in there anytime for a chat as they know how worried I am already and cant enjoy this , I can repeat the beta next week if I want, if I get that far I will do as id rather know then rather than go for the scan and there be bad news then thank you all so much for your kindness, friendship, support and advice so far we are all I this together I still dot believe its true I dont feel ay different literally the only thing I had was the tiniest tiniest strand of sorry tmi alert but pinky red cm on 7dpo but thought nothing of it, and I did start to test the trigger out last week but gave up after a few days on ic's and 2 of the 3 were the faintest bfps but I just thought oh thats evaporation lines lol im terrified the clinic have got this result wrong and this is going to be taken from me ive not had any symptoms except bloating and bigger bbs from the cyclogest and a bit tired last week and those af feelings im just terrified of that! all I can do now is take it literally one day at a time try and enjoy today never in my whole life did Imagine someone saying those words to me today so everyone who knows is really happy and excited for me but im too nervous to you very early days yet and a million things can go wrong I hope you ladies can take a piece of my happy day today to share around you all, as i said we go through everything together ive been there getting bfns 3 in a row and I know how hard and gutting it is to see someone else get good news when you are rock bottom I really hope this gives everyone hope yet however low you feel you CAN get further than you think, dont give up I lay in the hosptial bed a few weeks ago texting my friend saying I quit I cant do this anymore ive got no eggs im giving up its too hard ever since that nurse came in and said 12 egg its been a chain of the biggest surprises of my life, never ever believe that miracles cant happen a im proof they do, I don't know if this will be taken from me tomorrow next week or when but please keep going ladies whatever stage you are at theres too much joy and happiness the other side of this waiting for you if you give up you may miss out on what is the other side of the tunnel stay as positive as you can x

#42 ·
Hi ladies. Can I join in please? I am 7dp6dt with FET

My fresh was a chemical and I was devastated. Had 1 frozen that took until day 6 to get to blast.

Freeze went well and so did the transfer. Keeping everything crossed and defo not testing early as don’t want to know if another chemical. OTD is my sons 10th birthday on 10th.

Good luck everyone and congrats to those with a BFP already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#45 ·
MollyMartha........I am so delighted to hear your news!! I am genuinely over the moon for you. You deserve this so enjoy every second.......

Smudger, best of luck hun. Hope the tww flies for you. I had a few chems too.....they are very tough!

#46 ·
Smudger, best of luck!

I just had my beta test this morning, anxiously waiting for the call with the results. I'm still terrified of chemical so hoping for a nice big number.

#47 ·
oh my god, they just called me, HCG levels are just over 1300, i'm over the moon! first pregnancy scan booked. this is starting to feel real now!

i'm sending all of you lots of positive vibes

^fairydust^

#49 ·
Thanks CurlyGirl :)
Not feeling much still, All my friends who’ve been pregnant tell me to enjoy this before sickness hits but I just want to feel pregnant :D

#50 ·
Nothing to report on my symptoms today. I’ll still monitor them anyway

1dp5dt tiny cramps
2dp5dt tiny cramps sporadically through the day
3dp5dt a few cramps but seems to be an hour or two after the progesterone, but not like yesterday - no symptoms really

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.