Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heaps and heaps of special babydust wishes to the Clomid 2ww'ers...

Sweets 3rd June ^Cuddle^

Johanna 3rd June ^Cuddle^

Lou 1 4th June ^Cuddle^

Sue (Neona) 9th June ^Cuddle^

Becky 9th June

Nat 14th June ^reiki^

Muji 16th June ^Cuddle^

Helen 66 18th June ^Cuddle^

Ju 18th June ^Cuddle^

Martine 19th June ^Cuddle^

Helen 66 ^Cuddle^

Kelly ^Cuddle^

Shelley ^Cuddle^

Sian ^Cuddle^

Sarah(Sair) 23-25 June ^Cuddle^

Lora 24th June ^reiki^

Laine 27th June ^Cuddle^

Suzie 29th June

Ang 30th June ^Cuddle^

Sioux (Sue) 3rd July

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Girls,

Can I have everyone's test dates please?

Laine x

·
Registered
32 Posts
IUI may 26th, tetsing June 9th - if I can bear to wait that long!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Laine,

Can you add me to June's list - 4th June. Not long to wait but trying not to get my hopes up.

Lou x

Heaps of ^fairydust^ to everyone.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi LAINE !
Just wondering if I can join your list? Only thing is I don't know when test date is?? Have an irregualr cycle. Last month I went 29 days the previous months were 28 and 30 days. Do you think I should start testing on day 28? If so this would be June 3rd. Oh don't know if you read but I did a test yesterday like a fool! Negative.
I feel stupid! Hope it was wrong!!!
When is your test date? I am all mixed up with everyone's cycles!! Hope you are feeling better than of late.
Thanks Laine, lOVE Johanna xxxx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi ladies,
I am on my first month of 100mg of clomid days 2-6,it seems i ovulated on cd15 (according to temps)am now 6dpo,going for blood test tomorrow,my post ov temps are higher than usual,i wondered if anyone else who takes temperature could tell me if clomid effects your temps,don't have any symptoms apart from sore bbs but that is normal for me in 2ww anyway.Hope everyone is well and looking forward to sharing my increasing obsession, with others who know! ::)
Becky x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Girls,

Sweets - of course we want you on the board with the positive sign!!!

Becky - Can't help with the ? as I don't do temps. BTW when do you test?

Laine x

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all,
Just to say i will test on the 9th June,if ^witch^has'nt turned up,i am 7dpo today and already feeling not at all hopeful,i know its too early for any signs,my temperature seems very good but don't know if clomid has affected it,just feeling a bit down today,got weight watchers tonite and i have not been good this week!
^bye^Becky x

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Gals,
How are you all doing? I am okay today. Day 28 and no AF yet but preparing myself for it to show up! I have done two hpt's already as I have been so preoccupied with not knowing! Did one on day 23 and other on day 26. Both neg. SWEETS How are you keeping? Are you feeling better? I did not realise that we were the same day in our cycle and then both did a hpt on same day! (Day 23) It was lovely to hear your good news. hope you are well and happy...
Becky thanks for your im today. Have sent you a reply. Your temp sound great. Have not heard that CD raises it, not really sure. Hopefully not! I don't know whether or not to do the temp thing this month. I find it a drag and sometimes I forget to so it until I am out of bed!! I might go down the oVul test kits road.( must rememner to but half the shelve as have irregualr cycles! )
I am going to get my day 21 blood results today so hope I get goos news! Will drop you all a line later, love JOHANNA XXXX

·
Registered
52 Posts
HI SWEETS, Glad that you are okay. Pretty normal to have the preg nerves as your baby is so wanted and special so it's only natural you are thinking like you do. Have read last few posts and will say STOP driving yourself mad with the tests!!! It is def positive!!!
I went for cd 21 reults yesterday and they were pretty low. 27.6. Increased CD to 100 mgs and told me to take it day 1-5 of cycle. I am tempted to take it on day 2-6 as all else here tend to take it then. What do you think? ( LAST 2 CYCLES TOOK IT ON DAY 5-9) Day 29 today no af yet but on its way!! Bye for now Johanna xxxx Take care

·
Registered
86 Posts
hello

JOHANNA.....SORRY you think you blood results are dissapointing , but they aren't to bad, and you never know .....don't give up till AF arrives, as for the HPT'S been neg, it could be to early.......i was very shocked when sweets had a + result so soon....think there may be more than one bubba in there sweets.
SWEETS when is your scan? enjoy your pregnancy and let DP spoil you, you deserve some TLC.

LOU GOOD LUCK FOR WHEN YOU TEST ^fairydust^

ANG XX

·
Registered
86 Posts
BECKY ,
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ^fairydust^ How did things go at WW.....DID YOU LOSE ANY?

ANG XX

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi ladies,
I am 8dpo today and have been for blood test today to see if i did ovulate,won't get results for 7-10 days,and then i'll only get the numbers over the phone,i dont have my next appointment with consultant till end of July.Can anyone tell me what progesterone numbers would be to say you had ovulated,i was going to do a search to find out but wondered if anyone knows?

Ang-Yes,i did lose weight this week,2lbs,amazing as i have been so hungry this week and giving into temptation,but i am back on track now as i only have 1 more lb to lose to of lost 10% of my body weight,then i can plan my goal weight,also when i saw consultant last they recommended losing 10% would improve my chances of conceiving ^banana^Thanks for asking ,hope you are well.

Johanna-Got your IM,thanks, will reply later,remember its not over till 'she' arrives,but you sound positive for the future, if you have to take the 100mg.Can't help you with the days to take it on,i have done lots of searching on the net and can't find any reasons for the different days women are told to take clomid, the only difference i can think of ^idea^ is as you are supposed to ovulate 5-10 days after your last tablet if you take it days 5-9 then you probably would ovulate between days 14-19 rather than days 11-16 if taking tablet days 2-6,hope i have'nt made that too confusing.Are they saying you did'nt ovulate with your results or are unsure?Spk soon ;D

Hello to anyone i've missed will be popping back later,love Becky x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Girls,

Johanna - Keeping everything crossed for you.

Lou 1 - Any news?

Anyone else got a test date for me to add to the list?

Laine x

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi ladies!
Johanna here just popping on to say hi. Thanks all for your kind thoughts and words of encouragment. ANG do you know what progesterone levels should be? You said mine werent too bad so I was just wondering.... I am day 30 now and no af yet. IT IS SO ANNOYING HAVING TO WAIT. if it is going to come I wish it would happen fast to get on with it!!
Becky how are you since? Hope you get good results next week. Laine how are you? Got to go now as have an almighty hangover!!! Bye for now Johanna xxx

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hellloooooo girls,

Well I am back in the 2ww myself again, been feeling rather yukky but picking up a bit now thank goodness.

Laine my test date is 18th June I am 3dpo now.

Becky: How long you been doing ww, I lost 2lb this week too but still have 5lb to lose till 10% goal weight. Not expecting to much this week as I have not been tracking properly. Been under to much stress again I always tend to go off when I am under stress. Good luck anyway to you. Hope I can follow you, fingers crossed!

I hope everyone else gets there ^reiki^ this month fingers crossed and loads of ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ to us all.

Catch you all later, good luck this month everyone!

Love Helen66
xxxxx ^wave^

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Hi Girls

I too am on 2ww now my test day is 19th june and i am not looking forward to it. its my first wedding anniversary on the 28th and it would be the best anniversary present ever . i am on my second month of clomid which is working to a certain extent i have ov twice with it and had a really really bad af last month :-\

Good luck to every one here :-*

Martina

·
Registered
32 Posts
Didn't get as far as test day this month, what a bummer. Got a wake up call from Aunt Flo this morning on CD25. Talk about a short cycle. Anyway, i'll be heading over to the "in between" board as we are taking a couple of months break. Good luck to everyone waiting to test. Hugs to those who also have negatives this months and congrast to all those expecting! Will be watching you all!

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Sue,

Sorry to hear your news. Hope you're not on the inbetweenies too long so you can get your BFP.

Love and ^Cuddle^

Emma x :-* x

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi everyone,
Just came across this part of the board. What happens here girls?
Most of you will know me from the clomid board.
Shelleyxx

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.