keza25 8 Jul
sambez 11 Jul

Much luck ^fairydust^

Lizzy xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jo, Natalie.......so sorry, please take good care of yourselves and much luck for the future ^hugme^

Vicky ~ good luck at the clinic later.....sounds really really positive for you. Many congrats :) :)

Sending you all loads of positive thoughts, Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
91 Posts
dakin- keep the faith ! i know exactly what you mean- i felt i had used all my luck up too and surely i couldnt get bfp twice in a row- good luck and let me know how you get on ^reiki^ ^reiki^

vicky - congratulations  ^daisy^ ^daisy^

natalie- how have you got on - thinking of you today

emma
my symptoms were not very strong and i did not have sore boobs- i think the cyclogest affects us all and we are so aware of every twinge- the only thing i had were a lot of stomach pains - ggod luck !

kez- you really are a star- good luck getting back to work and here's some baby dust for your september try  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
lots of love mashie xxx^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Shaz
Thanks for asking I'm doing ok,I think I knew the first week wouldn't be too bad,its the second week that will send me totally  ^idiot^

Positive thoughts to everyone and  ^Cuddle^ to everyone who hasn't had good news xxx

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi Everyone

Thought it was about time I came over from Ladybirds - had ET last Friday and am testing on 1 July.  Really hope the second week is not as bad as the first as I am going stir crazy - just really want to know what is happening.  Glad I took the week off work, if only for the weather.  Going back to work on Monday so hopefully next week will go a little quicker - but not convinced.  Am having too much  ^reiki^ at the minute but hopefully that will change.

Good luck to you all.

Sal

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Nat and Kez, Jo, - Soooooooooo sorry to hear your news.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lol
MAe

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Just popped in to say that I got a BFP!!!!

Been in hossie due to OHSS and Registrar said there that it was a faint one. So keeping everything crossed that my embie stays put.

Vicky - congratulations ;)

Lol

Mae

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Really wishing you all the best Mae - hang on in there! BFP - great news!

Jess x

·
Registered
16 Posts
just popped in to say  ^congrats^ to all who got a  ^BFP^ today

and a  ^Cuddle^    to all who had bfn

i am due to test tomorrow might i just know deep down its going to end up a negative again

hayley
xxxx

·
Registered
949 Posts
Mae

Congratulations on your BFP!  S pleased for you.

Hayley, it's not over yet, try and stay positive and fingers crossed you get a BFP tomorrow.  Will be thinking of you and sending you a hug!

Love

Karen xxx

·
Registered
99 Posts
hi Lizzy told you i would be back before the end of the month....
i had iui today so now i am officially on my 2ww again i am due to test on the 8th july can you add me to your list please.
doesnt look like there has been that many  ^BFP^ but there are more  ^BFN^ lets hope july is the month for us all!!!
^Cuddle^ to all those that have had a -ve this month and congrats to all those that got +ve i bet you are all on  ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hi girls,

just wondered if you could add me to your list, had ET today and due to test on the 7th July, have next week off of work so going to take it easy as much as poss, go back to work on the 4th july so will be kept occupied for a few days.

good luck all

Mel xx

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hi ladies

A huge welcome to everyone who has joined the site recently. I wish you all the best of luck for the  ^2ww^. I am sending you loads of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ vibes.

Natalie - I am so sorry hun. Sending you loads of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^. Thinking of you both xxx

Hayley and Hodgy - I am wishing you both all the luck in the world for your test tomorrow. Sending you loads of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ and I really hope you get a BFP!

Emma -  ^goodluck^ for testing tomorrow, I hope your dreams come true

Hello to everyone else

Lots of love Kez xx

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi guys

just to let you know we tested and got a ^BFN^ we are gutted,

after 3m/c's 1 ectopic and now 2 failed ivf's feeling very negative for the future :'(

the worst part is telling people it hasn't worked again, and how they always say "oh you'll get there" and knowing that they are feeling sorry for us.

hayley
xxxx

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hayley

Sending you a hug  ^hugme^ so sorry to hear your news.

Take care
Love Shaz xxx

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Just to let everyone know it's another BFN for us. DP started AF last night, three days early.

We're thinking we may not try again for a while. I'm due to have follicle tracking done next cycle so we might just hold off until after that and maybe try with me again when we've got a bit more support from the medical establishment. At the moment they're making noises that as a same-sex couple we won't be entitled to any treatment at all. We'll fight that corner if we have to. I don't seem to be ovulating by myself anymore - the follicle tracking will show for sure, but I really don't see why I shouldn't be entitled to Clomid just because our sperm comes from a donor via a specimen cup and a syringe rather than, er, a 'more direct' method.

Not sure how I feel at the moment. DP isn't really happy being inseminated now because if she got pregnant she'd be due at a rather inconvenient time in her studies. I can understand this entirely, and to be honest, we both know I have more of an attachment to the idea of being pregnant than she does so going back to trying with me is fine. But it'll be months before I'm in a position to be inseminated again. 

I think I'm just feeling sorry for myself after last night's visit from AF. I really did think we'd got it this time after DP's nausea, and our timing being absolutely spot on. You'd think I'd have learned not to get my hopes up too much by now.

Onwards and upwards. Sorry to ramble so much. I think I just needed to have a bit of a vent.

^congrats^ to Mae and Vicky. It really is great news for you both. :)

And ^Cuddle^ to Hayley. Really sorry abut your BFN.

^goodluck^ to Sal, Mel and Alex. I really hope you get the BFPs you want so much.

Maybe speak to some of you in a few months when we begin to try again - assuming the hospital is actually willing to help us.

Gina.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi girls
I'm so happy I've made it to the dreaded 2ww!  ;D Had ET yesterday so am now just kicking back & watching Wimbledon. Due to test on July 8th. Wondering if I should take some time off work next week as well...

All the best to everyone
Linda

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Hi girls
could I be added to the list please , had et today and testing 8/7.
Trying to feel optimistic  but dreading the next 2ww.

Will try and catch upon posts and do personals later, sorry to all those with BFN ^Cuddle^ and congrats to all those with BFP

ali

·
Registered
165 Posts
hello

i had my et this morning and wondered if i could join u ladies.

my test date is july 11th which seems longer than everyone else its 18 days not 14.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
congrats to everyone who has had bfp and  ^Cuddle^ to those who didn't

love

Sam

xx

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.