STAR2007,Jun,FET
Izzy88,Jun,

^sticky vibes^

Much love, Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Lib, Ange and Michelle ~ welcome to the thread and lots of luck for your 2wws ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Diane ~ welcome to you too. I read your poems in your diary.....beautiful and very moving hun. Good luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Dolly D ~ hoping it's implantation bleeding hun......fingers crossed ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Isn't Tarporley on the A5? I'm sure I remember going passed it on many scooter rallies (many moons ago ;))

Hi NAB ~ hope you are doing ok today :)

gadget said:
Hi All

Well I did my test this morning and DH messed up as he doesn't seem to be able to follow instructions on a piece of paper, (but hey that's men for you, they don't do instructions ;D) anyway just to be sure, to be sure (the Irish in me) I did a second one, this time I followed the instructions and both tests were correct.

I got a ^BFP^ OMG, can't believe it!!!!!!!!
Didn't want anyone to miss your news hun.....congratulations!!!!! So pleased for you ^cloud9^

Take care all....hope everyone's having a good weekend. I'm all TVed out after watching the Nancys and BGT!

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
22 Posts
LizzyB said:
New home for all 2WWers with TX :)

^daisy^ Love, luck and babydust ^daisy^

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Member Name ,Test Date ,Treatment ,Outcome

iwannabigbelly,30 May,IVF
cuddy,30 May,FET, ^hugme^
EllieJ,30 May,ICSI, ^congrats^
lully,30 May,ICSI, ^hugme^
gadget,30 May,ICSI, ^congrats^
Sharry,30 May,IUI, ^hugme^
Littlefish,31 May,FET, ^hugme^
bagpuss1,31 May,IUI, ^hugme^
hanadiz,31 May,ICSI
kaz1418,May,IUI
Julie-Anne,2 Jun,FET
nat4353,2 Jun,IVF
eknowles,3 Jun,Clom
susanalex,3 Jun,IVF
sunfizz,4 Jun,ICSI
dolly daydream,5 Jun,ICSI
vikki75,5 Jun,FET
J-Mo,5 Jun,FET
needabreak,5 Jun,ICSI
*Sharon*,6 Jun,IVF
debbied25,6 Jun,Clom
Mary - Lou,6 Jun,ICSI
Tiny21,6 Jun,IUI
josieteabag,6 Jun,IUI
mary1971,9 Jun,IUI
Crazychick,9 June,ICSI
mistyd,9 Jun,IUI
anged,9 Jun,IVF
Lib40,10 Jun,IVF
Janie b,10 Jun,ICIS
Diane72,11 Jun,ICSI
Holly Berry,13 Jun,IUI
michelle99,14 Jun,ICSI
STAR2007,Jun,FET
Izzy88,Jun,
Cooky,Jun,IUI
Newday,Jun,FET

^sticky vibes^

Much love, Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Janie ~ welcome to the thread....i've added you to the list hun :)

Welcome to FF too......i've sent you some bubbles for luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi there
I'm a chat room virgin and still trying to find my way around this site...

I'm also on day 4 of my 2ww (takes a little while to work out all the abbreviation!)

I've done 2 IUI early 07 - no result and 1st IVF and ICIS last dec.  Managed 10 eggs, 7 embryos of which 2 transfered but no luck again
so on Wednesday i had FET and i wait!

I had read that stress can have a significant effect on treatment - and boy wasn't it stressful last time - so I've done it really different this time and also ask doc to sign me off work for the whole duration!  which is great to now i realise that I've got alot of time on my hands and i have to stop myself  charging out and about walking the dog going to the gym!

So that' how I've found myself here - although i wished i had found you all sooner - i found the last treatment really differcult and felt that there was no one about who understood what was going on - some time i didn't know what was going on - your body really seems to have a life of it's on the drugs that we pump inside ourselves!

Anyway would be good to here from someone
best wishes
Janie b

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Hello Janie,

Welcome to fertility friends! I have to say for me it has been a real life line at all the different stages I have been at. It is so good to know 'you're not the only one'. I am sorry to hear the journey you have been on so far has not been successful but  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for this one. I have taken a weeks holiday time to try de-stress as I want to maximise chances-who knows if it makes a difference but I deliberately have not taken any holiday other than for treatment this year and intend to keep it that way if this round isn't successful as this is simply the most important thing in my life (my doc is a bit straight laced and I reckon wouldn't sign me off, besides work don't know I'm going through treatment and I don't really want them to unless they have to).

Lizzy, thanks for the good luck it is much appreciated

Gadget-congratulations! ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ that is wonderful news

^goodluck^ to everyone else out there!

Diane  :)

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Hi everyone

I am having a bad morning think af has arrived, started with brown goo yesterday and this morning lots of brown goo.  Have had a cry with dh and have decided its a no.  Am still going to test thursday but any good news will now be a bonus.

Thanks for support of ff. I couldnt have got his far without you.

xxx

·
Registered
384 Posts
hi everyone

lizzy could you put me down for bfn af arrive last night cd26  :'( anyway atleast clomid should be working as haven't had af since january!!
bit confusd what to do now as consultant said to take clomid on strict 28 day cycle on cd1-5.... do i wait until tues or take now  ::)  am at hospital tues for results of dye test but not sure whether to wait until then may phone tomorrow and ask!?!

hope everyone is good and a big congrats to all with bfp

Em xx

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi, I am also on 2ww due to test thursday 12th. Had icsi, 2 blasts put back. I struggle with this part with all the strange twinges and feelings going on. clinic told me it is likely to be the drugs. Anyone experiencing similar things? be good to hear from you sticky vibes to all xx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
gadget congratulations hun xxxx
dolly hunny dont despair hun xx dont give up hope still could get a big fat pos xxx  ^hugme^
me im feeling well just period pains an tired really cant wait till thursday though cos then i can get my life back to normal ... well if i can call it normal lol
i really dont feel like im going to get a bfp but im keeping an open mind xx
^pray^ ^pray^  ^reiki^  for all of you xxxxx
newbies welcome hunies xx
vikx

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi all,
Just had our first evet IUI on Friday the 30th May. so now officiallyy PUPO and on the dreaded 2WW. Can you add  me to your list . Will test on or abouts the 12th June..if I can wait that long!!! dreading the day..
Lilybee

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Hi everyone

Welcome to all newbies on the 2ww.  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Love to Vicky for her positive thoughts for me  ^hugme^

Have been bleeding most of the day, but slowing off now, dont know what to think really.  Gonna ring the clinic tomorrow see what they say.  Does anyone think i could still have a chance, or is that it for me?

Shall i test earlier or wait until the otd of 5th June?

Clare XXX

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Dolly, sorry to hear you have been bleeding, this not knowing for certain is a very tough time, sending lots of positive vibes and hugs  ^hugme^ There is no harm in checking with the clinic.

Em, sorry I can't help as never been on clomid

Daisy, 2 blastocysts- wonderful! you have some good odds there. I haven't had the same twinges as last time this time but I did in my first round of ICSI. I did get a BFP (but unfortunately miscarried several weeks later) so in fact I have been feeling paranoid that I haven't felt the same twinges etc.

Vicky sending you lots of luck for a BFP  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ .

Lily, welcome!

I'm feeling a bit 'shakey' tonight, not sure why maybe I overdid it as I took a short walk to the pub for lunch today and then put my clothes washing on (although I wouldn't classify that as particularly strenuous). I was wondering if it was maybe the prednisolone. I'm very excited as we have booked a lovely cottage in Cornwall to relax for the next few days-can't wait. It has a lovely harbour view so even if I don't feel like doing much we can snuggle up and watch the boats go by.

^hugme^ to everyone I haven't mentioned,

Diane

·
Registered
713 Posts
bfn for us again...af arrived

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Think we're on our way to another BFN also - spotting today, 11dp3dt, so bit late for an implantation bleed I think.  And AF arrived at the same time last cycle, so positive energy a bit low at the moment. Still got to wait until Wednesday for OTD.  What a great way to start the week.

·
Registered
258 Posts
dolly_daydream, hope you are ok, good luck for test  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
dolly hunny dont test early cos it could give you more alarm with a fake neg so plz plz plz dont test early hun xx this could still be a pos out come hun  ^hugme^
diane thats hun an to all you well wishers out there xx
^pray^ ^pray^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for you all x
vikxx

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hello All

It's been a wee while since I was last on. Have only got 5 days to OTD. Went back to work last week and although tiring was helpful to take my mind off things. Was a bit worried as I have been pretty much symptomless, had occasional sore (.)(.)'s, I then read FAQ and was reassured to read that not everyone experiences symptoms but I am still kinda of thinking that it has not worked. What's also been really difficult to figure out is how much I can do without 'overdoing it' so have cut back on some of the exercise and not done as much heavy stuff (having moved last year into a house with a very neglected garden).

Congrats to all of those with  ^BFP^ sending you loads of  ^fairydust^.

For those with  ^BFN^ my heart goes out to you, sending you  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^'s.

*Sharon*, Debbied25, Tiny21 and Joseiteabag you all test on the same day as me, wishing you and everyone else to test soon loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ for a  ^BFP^

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
morning girls

well i re tested this morning and it was a clear  ^BFN^ not a sniff of a line! so the dream is over, i lost my embies. well at least i know what a positive test looks like!! and i know i was preg for a couple of days and lost them in the bleeding. i was prepared for the result and havent cried yet, i done all that last week!
so i am gonna enjoy the summer and not worry about ttc, finish planning my wedding and we will go for a FET aug/sept time. which is gonna be pushing it with wedding as we get married 27th june next year and if that one worked baby would be due may, but i cant worry if i am a fat bride!! ;D

good luck nat testing today i really do hope it is good news

love and dust to all

em x

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Good Morning All,

Em- I'm so sorry  :-[ do give yourself a break and get back in balance. 

Debbie- I also wanted to send you a  ^hugme^

I'm off to Cornwall now and don't know if I'll be able to get online so I wanted to sends lots of  ^fairydust^ to everyone testing this week.

The clinic called this morning to say none of my other embies will be frozen so it really is all or nothing now for this round with the two embies onboard  :(  ^pray^

Hugs,

Diane

1 - 20 of 621 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.