Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

new home, all the luck in the world!

helenab - no false words, just hope it's not your AF......

LindaJane - sounds like a disturbed nightsleep for you, you won't have harmed the embies so please don't worry.

JillAlan - it's so hard when you get a positive but are told it's just not going to continue, can totally empathise with where you are at, it becomes drawn out and emotional (well even more so) masses of ((((((hugs))))) to you.

Lilly - thank you for your tx confirmation! ET is the date the embryo's were transferred back to you - embryo transfer or the date that the sperm was put back with you as you had a different type of treatment!

Mez - you can't be that far from me! I'm Worthing and you're having tx at Chichester? I'm off there shopping tomorrow! Malteser's doing fine thank you! Your countdown is 43 days and Malt's is 36! ;)

Scoop - welcome and of course you can join!

Orlando66, Floss and Seren wishing you tonnes of luck for tomorrow......

^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^
^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

Love Sue
xxxxx

^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^ ^cool^ ^spot^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Junes Jolly 2ww's !!!! ;D ;D ;D

lulu434 ICSI ET - 19 May Testing - 1st - ^Cuddle^

nicnack ICSI ET - 22 May Testing - 2nd - ^reiki^

Sid ICSI ET - 20 May Testing - 3rd - ^Cuddle^

Clare25 ICSI ET - 19 June Testing - 3rd - ^Cuddle^

Joe71 ICSI ET - 21 May Testing - 4th - ^Cuddle^

Lisae IVF ET - 22 May Testing - 7th - ^Cuddle^

moose IVF ET - 24 May Testing - 7th - ^reiki^

Ready4Family IUI 25 & 26 May Testing - 7th - ^Cuddle^

Mely IVF ET - 26 May Testing - 7th - ^Cuddle^

Jenbob IVF ET - 26th May Testing - 7th - ^reiki^

Trudy FET ICSI ET - 25 May Testing - 8th - ^Cuddle^

Elounda IVF ET - 25 May Testing - 9th - ^Cuddle^

neona (Sue) IUI 26 May Testing - 9th - ^Cuddle^

harrywarry IVF ET - 26 May Testing 9th - ^reiki^

Tiff ICSI ET - 28 May Testing 9th - ^Cuddle^

Bunnygirl IVF ET - 29 May Testing - 9th - ^reiki^

laylar FET ICSI ET - 29 May Testing - 11th - ^reiki^

Shellym IUI 28 May Testing - 11th - ^reiki^

Nic2310 IVF ET - 27 May Testing - 12th - ^reiki^

chrisi FET ICSI ET - 31 May Testing 12th - ^Cuddle^

Alessandra IUI 1 June Testing - 17th - ^Cuddle^

clarabell (Claire) IVF ET - 3 June Testing - 17th - ^Cuddle^

Kitty R ICSI ET - 7 June Testing - 18th - ^Cuddle^

kt1 IVF ET - 10 June Testing - 20th - ^Cuddle^

lou2scott IVF ET - 7 June Testing - 21st

JillAlan ICSI ET - 10 June Testing - 21st - :-*

Jaki B ICSI ET - 7 June Testing - 23rd - ^Cuddle^

Orlando66 IVF ET - 10 June Testing - 24th

Floss IUI 9 June Testing - 24th

Seren IVF Testing - 24th - ^Cuddle^

Wizz ICSI ET - 9 June Testing - 25th - ^Cuddle^

Caz IVF ET - 14 June Testing - 26th

Helenab ICSI ET - 15 June Testing 26th

Abbi2 IVF ET - 14 June Testing - 28th

Tracy W FET ICSI ET - 14 June Testing - 28th

Teabag IUI 14 June Testing - 29th

Countrygirl ICSI ET - 17 June Testing - 29th

lilly2k3 ICDI ET - 15 June Testing - 29th

Candy IUI 16 June Testing - 30th

Karen-C IUI 17 June Testing -

Ready4Family IUI 19 June Testing - 1st July

Saphy75 (Pam) IVF ET - 17 June Testing - 2nd July

Scoop ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 2nd July

Emile ICSI ET - 18 June Testing - 3rd July

Eve ET - 18 June Testing - 3rd July

Marzy IVF ET - 19 June Testing - 4th July

Minky (Caro) ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 4th July

ZoeA ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 5th July

LindaJane ICSI ET - 21 June Testing - 5th July

Linzibell IUI - 24 June Testing 9th July

May all your dreams come true girls !!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
hi all
seren...good luck for testing
fingers crossed girl.!!!

ready4family. yes its a bit weird on page 9.

jakib.
could you tell me is the waiting list short for your 2nd go at plym as they told me earliest nov......??
i will be 36 then.. (thats if this cycle doesnt work) sorry im not being very positive am i.?
i thought the waiting list would be criteria based ie age etc.. there is another lady here from plym and she s waiting till nov too..
you must be very lucky or it may be cos your husband is away..anyway go for it girl. fingers crossed for your 2nd go. may it be very lucky for you..
on this cycle they upped my drugs cos i only had 8 follies ..turned into 12 but they could only use 6 too immature!! all the best
take care
marzy xx

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi

Can I join in please? I've just had my 1st IUI and i test on 9 July.

Thanks & Good Luck to everyone

Linzi xx

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Welcome to the 2ww Linzibell!!

Hey Sue - might see you in town - we're heading off for a bit of gentle retail therapy right now...!

Good luck all those testing today.

lotsof love
Caroline
xxx

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi to all you precious FF girls

Just want to send big, big hugs to all those who did not realise their dream this time round. It will happen and we all need to believe in that.

JillAlan - I know exactly how you are feeling. I did a hpt last Sunday and Monday and both showed faint positives. I couldn't believe it and almost convinced myself that I had imagined them! Sadly our joy was only to be short-lived as the blood test at the clinic on Tuesday came back as being very weakly positive and the Dr explained that it wasn't looking hopeful. I still have to carry on with the yukky cyclogest and go back next Tuesday for another blood test. I really don't see the point on continuing with the agony, especially as I did another hpt today and there was not even a hint of a line. I just want af to show up now so that we can plan the next move.

Sorry to be sounding so doom and gloom, as DH said, each time we are getting one step closer.

To all who are testing soon, I wish you all the luck in the world - we all deserve to be mummies!

Lots of love and babydust to you all

Bumbles xx

·
Registered
500 Posts
hi all
can any one tell me if lower abdomin pain with slight discharge (discharge started day 5) is normal thoughout 2ww as im on day 6 at the mo and relly feel alot of pain. is it something ive done or is it a good sign??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all,

Well I was right, I got a BFN!! Absolutely devasted!! Even though I was sort of expecting it I did really hope I was wrong and that I would have a lovely surprise. Have cried so much my head and eyes are killing. Can't face work tommorrow I just know I will be a wreck so I'm not going.

I really hope there will be some positives among us, so, sending lots of luck to everyone who still has testing to come.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
I am sorry to hear your news Seren (((hugs))), I hope that you and DH can have some quality time tonight, despite the footie being on, u know what men are like, pamper yourself tommorow and remember it has to be your turn next, lots of love and hugs

Marzy, I have only had IUI so can't comment, do hope its a good sign though, fingers crossed.

Welcome Linzi !!! we need some more IUI positives, so good luck with the 2ww

Oh Bumbles, that must have been so hard for you, you never have to apologise for sounding down, DH is right everyday is a step closer to your dreams coming true, I pray it works out for you next time.

Minky hope you enjoyed the shop

Love to and babydust to all, extra positive vibes to those testing over the next few days C x

^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^
^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
444 Posts
I really love all you girls.
Was feeling fed up as it was my birthday 3 days ago and was yet another year older without children. Have just been catching up with the express train that is Junes Jollys and found lots of B day flashing things for me.Thank you all so much it is like getting late B day cards.

Had a good day as we went out to a pub. Was worried we would be only ones there as was England match but there were 3 other tables. Had smoked salmon to start and sea bass for main with chocaholic (ice cream, brownie and mousse) for pud. Limited my choices on the menu incase by some miracle test next week is positive - no pate, soft cheese etc.

DH has given me a great b day present - tickets to see Elton John at NEC. I would never have thought of going myself but am excited as am sure he will put on a good show and he accompanied by a full orchestra.

The concert will be a celebration or commiseration as are going to clinic for testing on that day (Tues 29th).
Am already having to sit on my hands to stop myself testing although I know it is too early.

Havent really go any symptoms. Breasts started to get tender a few days after ET and I was hopeful but they have settled now. However I did read on an earlier entry that it could have been HCG injection coming out of my system. I have a strange sensation in pelvis, I guess sort of like an early warning period type but not quite. I have had it since ET so assume it is either period coming or from them messing about down below.

Marzy, if your pain is bad I should ring the clinic as could be late complications.

Best of luck all and kisses to those who had BFN.

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
JakiB, Jillalan, Bumbles and seren. :( ^cuddleup^

Linzibell. Welcome.

I finally caved in yesterday and bought a pregnancy test. I was resolute I wasn't going to until Friday but I gave in. Now I' wearing the leaflet out reading and rereading it and I'll probably break the damn thing before I get a chance to use it. Ho hum!

I had my first real day of utter panic today. i think it's the dawning realisation that I've only got about thirty six hours until I know one way or the other. I was convinced my period had come at lunchtime (it hadn't but I was certain...I put it down to the fact I wore tights for the first time since tx started and they felt a bit tight over my poor bloated belly).
Anyway I have a game plan for Saturday night. If it's a positive I'm going over my best mates with a nice bottle of Laurent Perrier rose champagne to celebrate. If it's a negative I'm going over my best mates with a litre of brandy to get utterly and completely wasted like I've never been wasted before (which ought to take quite a bit of doing given my nefarious past).

Floss and Orlando. Hope you had better luck today?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Marzy
Not sure about next test dates when I asked I was told Sept but maybe they have got busy. I've got review next Wed so will know more then. The slight staining/discharge can be an implantation bleed if its a good few days after ET so it could be a positive sign.
Here's hoping.
All the best
Jaki

·
Registered
913 Posts
^cuddleup^Bumbles ^cuddleup^

^cuddleup^Seren ^cuddleup^

Welcome linzibell :)

Caz, you are a very naughty girl, put that HPT in the bin and wait until the official test I know its temptation but embies can take up to 10 days to implant......its too early!

countrygirl - you are making me hungry despite the fact I've had my tea! My boobs were really sore just before EC but have calmed down loads but still a bit tender. My clinic say that tender boobs and strange pains in nether regions can be side effects of cyclogest.

Marzy - if you are in real pain talk to your clinic.

Minky - hope you had a good shop.

Had a fabulous ^gossip^ with my friend who conceived naturally after lots of goes at IVF - a miracle as our consultant told her! Here is some ^fairydust^ from my cuddle with her little angel.

I am going back to work tomorrow as I am feeling much better today, we shall see what that brings. No doubt I'll get the inquisition from my tutor group about where I have been - my excuse is my bad back......or perhaps I'll tell them I've been in Portugal for a week ^chuckle^ . We are doing sexual ed next week - might find that a bit of a challenge!

Now going to a Body Shop at Home evening at one of my neighbours which should be good. Feeling a bit guilty as leaving DP on own watching England but given the number of beers he brought home I am sure he will be fine!

Have a good evening.

Love
LindaJane
^spin^

·
Registered
107 Posts
Bumbles and Seren

Sending you both big hugs, im really sorry.

Love Nic xx

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Bumbles and seren, so sorry for your result. I feel your pain.

LindaJane, that's amazingn about your friends conceiving naturally. Good luck with the first day back at work

linzibell, welcome. I also had IUI.

Every once in awhile, I feel a faint jab of pain right where my ovaries would be. I think I'm just looking for signs though.
Question...what do you girls tell work? I had an awkward experience today. I was asked if I was going to be around for the next month to take over for someone who is away. I ended up responding that 'at the current time, I'll be around and can cover; however, I may have to take last minute vacation due to personal issues'. You see, if this IUI fails, that means that I'll either have diagnositc surgery or IVF. In both cases, I'll need to take time off work. It was awkward though since I couldn't tell them if, when and for how long. How does everyone here handle it?

Hoping Floss and Orlando brings us some positives

·
Registered
10 Posts
???
Hi everybody,
I'd like to say I had a +tive... but not really....
the hpt showed a very faint pink line and the blood test didn't do much better either... was told the HCG was hovering (dangerously) low... will have to retest in a couple of days.
nevertheless, I truly thank everybody here who offered me encouragements and well wishes... your thoughts and crossed-fingers have gotten me this far... the rest ... I try HARD not to think about it.
will pop back later........bit worried I have to fly out next Thursday...
Floss, wish u a BFP!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Morning 2wwer's,

Just got back from a few days away and so much has happened.
First of all Wizz, I'm so sorry it was not to be for you this time.This IF is so unfair.I hope you and DH are doing ok.Sending you both ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Also sorry to all the other girls that got a BFN this time.

To the rest of us waiting here's some ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ vibes. Well you can never have too many can you?

Caz- all the best for tomorrow,hun.Lets get some +ves on the board.

I am feeling very normal.Don't know if this is a good or bad thing!

Orlando-Thinking of you at this time.Hoping your next test shows better news.

Love Em

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi All

Firstly sorry to hear your news seren and bumbles

Orlando, i'm still keeping those fingers crossed for you.

Caz, here's hoping for the Laurent Perrier, sending you lots of positive vibes ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Personally i am dreading Monday...i'm gonna have to go to work either way as my colleage if off! and that leaves just me! Not sure i'll get too much work done though, i'll either be over the moon and unable to concentrate, or a total mess and unable to concentrate!

Take care all

Love Abbi

Take care all

Abbi

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.