Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) hi all

Great site you have here very helpful & united !!!!

Nice to see that there are some nice, caring peeps in the world.

So yeah I'm male (doh!) and 32

Me and Mrs (MoOjuice) have been tryin for many years now - had 2 ICSI tries BFN

Was told i had a low sc due to having measles that was not caught at an early stage (thanks mom & dad)

Basically very very low sc and the odd body's of sperm that do exist are not motile.

Also had an operation when i was young on my bits don't really know much about but spent more time in hospital then i did at school

so thats me!

:-\

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi there  ^hello^

Nice to have a new man aboard.  Very useful when we want to ask questions  ;D  ;D

Sorry to hear about your BFNs.

All the best

Jennifer

·
Registered
27 Posts
^wave^ hello
welcome to ff !!
I have just boarded the ivf journey.
I have ttc for approx 5 years now....my DP also has a low sperm count and poor motility, due to many hernias etc when he was younger.
but I'm hoping our ivf will be the way forward for us in having a child...(fingers crossed)

good luck
love Kelly x  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi

:)

I hope all goes well for you

Im suprised your having ivf & not icsi - i supose it depends on the sc

If you or your hubby need any advise let me know  :)

all the best

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi nice to meet a blokey on here.

I've tried to get dh to have a look but he tends to be the strong silent pragmatic type and take things as they come..all the more reason that ff is a life line for me!
dh has had a vasectomy reversal which was successful, but he has raised antibodies to the sperm which means they swim around in clumps - so they have be treated first.  We did IUI -ve and then found I have Ovarian failure (basically early menopause), so we're off to sunny Spain for IVF with DE in April...

So there you go

do have fun on the site

Love Jools

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Mr MoOjuice  ^wave^
I can't believe how supportive you and Mrs MoOjuice are of each other and it is inspiring to see each of your views on the boards, I look forward to hearing more from both of you, it really helps us girlies to have more male views on things as we often feel that out hubbies are just not that interested, me and my dh have been lucky enough to work through our problems and we now understand each others views, but it took and awful lot of heartache to get there.
Good luck to you both
Take Care
Dydie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.