Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...with borderline PCOS.  Does anyone else have this?  I am devastated and could really do with hearing some positive stories (i.e anyone got PG despite it?)

Just feel really negative.

Thanks,

Mrs G x x

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Ello.. i have achieved a pg.. but sadly m/c so nit can happen. if you are only borderline there are thing you can do to reduce the chances of it becoming full blown pcos.
There are things such as herbal tablets, the gi diet, exercise and drinking lots of clear fluids. There is a great set of pcos books out by Colette Harris she has a book on pcos and fertility and pcos and diet and these books detail how you can adjust your life..
It may be worth a look.
Come and join us on the pcos chit chat thread
Ju x

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks sicknote,

Sorry to seem stupid but what is the difference between full blown and borderline PCOS?

Thanks ,

Mrs G x

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi mrs g

it is possible to have pco which is polycystic ovaries but not have pcos which is the full blown syndrome with the symptoms. So you may just have one or two cysts around your ovaries so that is why they said it was borderline

hope this helps

love
suzie aka olive xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.