Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first attempt at ivf has just failed af on fri only seven days post transfer. Pretty devastatedas embryos perfect and bloods high. Wanted to know is it normal to bleed so much?

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
It's horrible when it fails. I really feel for you and understand how it feels too  ^eyes^
I did bleed quite a fair bit after treatment. It is normal....
Get strong again soon. It's cruel when treatment fails , but it was your first go...so don't give up- if you can, try again. Your clinic will have learnt alot about how your body copes through treatment, therefore they can tailor your next treatment to suit you much better,therefore increase your chances of success.Try and look at your first try as a learning curve. You will get there  ^hugme^

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks lollipops that does help, have been a bit shattered but do have three frozen, most surprising thing is the blood loss it has left me feeling very anaemic but am sure,as with everything, it take time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.