Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi  :)

I'm on day 4 of dr feeling fine until about an hour ago, i asked dp to get my spray out of my bag and he dropped it on our kitchen floor and we've lost the whole bottle  :(  I know it's not the end of the world but i ended up in  :'( dp going to call clinic in the morning to sort it out, as this is a funded cycle will we have to pay for replacement and does anyone know if we will have to go to clinic to pick it up? i know we are probably not the first people this has happened to but it sent me into bit of a panic, i think it's because it's our first cycle.
Thanks

lots of love z xx

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
cant answer questions hon as have no experience as yet of getting that far in tx though didnt want to read and run

am sure it will be just fine...try not to get too stressed  ^hugme^ ^reiki^

love Hopeful x

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks hopeful, lots of luck to you xx

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
HI honey

sorry to hear about your butterfingers DP!

I'm not sure if you'll have to pay for the new bottle as it is extra that you wouldn't have needed.  If free then I think you would have to collect from your clinic.  if you have to pay anyway then could they fax your over a prescription so you could pick it up from a local pharmacy?

Hope you get it sorted

xxx

·
Registered
604 Posts
Oh no, its easily done  ^hugme^

Not sure if you have to pay for it, but will probably have to go to pharmacy to collect it? Athough they may deliver if you are far way!

Its an emotional time  ^hugme^

Dahlia x

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
z - i did the same thing on my 1st cycle, i dropped our last bottle of bureselin on the floor and the bottle smashed, luckily i managed to grab it in time to save enough liquid for my injection but panicked all night that DH had injected glass into me. I managed to get another bottle the next day free of charge from the clinic.

It is all so stressful and you don't want anything to go wrong, don't worry u r not the only one to do it and am sure you won't be the last  ;D

Good luck
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Julia
xxxx

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi

Thanks for your replies  :)
DP phoned clinic this morning and they are going to courier a new spray free of charge for us which was good news so panic over  ::)

Lots of love and luck  Z xx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Good news Zanne x

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
OH NO

Dont worry too much it will be sorted out quickly, is it synarel spray (may have spelt it wrong) if so i think i payed about 52 quid per bottle i needed 2, but hopefully your clinic will give you another one free

natalie xx

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
ah good stuff  :)

lots of luck x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts