Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello ladies,

i just found this site after being on the fertility friend site from the us for nearly a year now.  my dp and i have been ttc our lo since may 2009 after his vasectomy reversal...we were successful but suffered a loss at 10weeks....we have been trying since but to be honest my body has only decided to cooperate for the past two cycles.  dp and i are both having acupuncture treatments and taking supplements along with chinese herbs.....hoping to get to know you ladies who are closer to home

if we are not successful we will go the ivf route

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
Welcome to FF, Aormester! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment. I don't know how I would have coped without the lovely people here. Have a good look round the site, post in whatever section you want and make yourself at home. There are so many sections here with a huge amount of information, so whatever you are going through there will be someone here to help you.

So sorry to hear about your loss, I hope you are successful next cycle. Hopefully you won't need it, but here is a Rough Guide To IVF - CLICK HERE which will give you a insight into the treatment.

We have a section on complimentary, holistic and spiritual approaches ~ CLICK HERE which you might find interesting, it covers acupuncture and herbs.

The What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) thread will give you some info on how to navigate the site ~ CLICK HERE

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it.

Sue ^hugme^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts