Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ruth, and ladies  :)

Just wanted to know if it's "normal" to have quite nasty AF type cramps, but no bleeding? And by nasty, I mean REALLY nasty - tight, awful, definate cramping, VERY much like AF (if not the same), some even make me double over! I'm now 13dpt and had these cramps on and off for a few days, but more last evening and overnight..... am very scared my clinic was right and that I have a false positive......

Will test again in the a.m. using pee stick.

~Natt~

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Alot of women get AF pains at this time and it could be that the ovaries are trying to go back to their normal size that the pain seems more. I hope you have tested again and I´ll have everything crossed for you.

Ruth

·
Registered
211 Posts
HI Natt, just wondered how you were getting on?

I had my blood test today and get results tomorrow from GP, dreading it as I've done HPT the last 3 days and all were neg.  So not looking good at all.  I've been an emotional wreck all day at work and had to leave early as couldn't cope with it all.

My DH, my heart aches for him so much.  He so wants this to work. 

Hope its a lucky day tomorrow for us both. Nx ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Ruth, Nic & Shelley

Well it's now 14dpt, and I got a much stronger line on the pee stick with first morning wee today!  ^reiki^

Rang my clinic to tell them, and AGAIN got told off  ;D "It's STILL to early!!! I'm NOT getting excited for you until you ring me on Monday with a positive result as anything can happen"  ::) :p I just can't win can I?!?!  ;D But just before she hung up she said "see, and you thought you'd done this all for nothing!".... hmmmmmmmm....................  ??? ;D

As far as cramping goes, it is lessening more and more :) Only slight twinges every now and then, and some bigger cramps whenever I change position in a hurry ie: sitting to standing.... must be mashing all my bits around in there!  At the supermarket today it actually felt like I was having a hot flush in my tummy! ;D Wonder what that's all about?!

Will keep you informed!!! Only 2 more sleeps until Sunday's urine test (official test date), and then bloods on Monday.....

*fingers, toes, and all bits crossed*

~Natt~

Nic - hope all goes well with your results!  ^goodluck^ 

1 - 5 of 5 Posts