Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Just wondered if anyone else was just starting out with the famous Mr. T?  Had day 1 test on Friday 25th April to start monitoring cycle.  Previously had two failed attempts at the Bridge Centre at London Bridge but now pinning my hopes on ARGC - at 41 I guess it might be my last chance!

Anyone else currently with them, or have been previously and did you get the result you wanted?

Anyways.  Good luck to everyone, wherever your having treatment.

Angie

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi Angie i was very interested to read your message. In total i have had 5 goes at IVF at the bridge center, my first go worked in 2004 and we are now desperate to complete our family. I am under Mr shaw at the moment and have a follow up appt booked for next Fri. I have high FSH and am a poor responder on the drugs and i dont produce many folls or eggs but what i do produce are always top grade. For some reason though they dont implant.
I have been thinking though since the xmas go more and more about Mr T and would like a consult with him. When you went to see him did you have to have all the same tests again or was they able to use your notes from the bridge? I have had loads of blood tests done in jan and also a hysterscopy done so would not want to pay out again for them. Did you have to wait long for an appt and did you see Mr T himself or one of his staff?
I wish you loads of luck, when are you planning on starting cycle?
Mandy

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hi Angie  ^wave^

Welcome to Fertility Friends, this site is fantastic for support, information and friendship  ^hugme^

Good luck with your tx  ^reiki^

Nikki xx

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hello Angie, welcome to Fertility Friends. :)

You will find lots of friends to chat to on the ARGC boards here:

ARGC ~ CLICK HERE

Also, while undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time. The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that. You will fnd a thread, usually with a funny/inspiring name for this year's buddies. Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment.

Cycle buddies ~ CLICK HERE

And we also have a place for those ove r40 and ttc to gather:

TTC over 40 ~ CLICK HERE

If you've not already seen it, this topic might be useful to you:

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area:

Girl & Boy talk - Community & Fun Board ~ CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room. We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Wishing you lots of luck! ^reiki^

C~x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts