Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im new to the site. i have been through various test at my local NHS fertility clinic, it seems that i now have to have both of my tubes removed(on a 9 month waiting list ironic hey) and that ivf will then be my only option. i have found the site very resuring that im not alone.
as i am not ready to have ivf i have asked my local pct about funding as my consultant was very quick to provide me with info about a private clinic and from reading the topic about funding many people do not meet the criteria due to going private previosly, awiating info from 1st April when they have decided funding and criteria. in a postion where i can afford to play the waiting game.

me31 dh36

·
Registered
337 Posts
hi pudge

sorry you have 2 have ur tubes removed. i also had mine removed just over 2 yrs ago, stay posative m8 we will get our dream 1 day. im new here 2, bout 2 srart icsi, had 2 failed ivf last yr.
goodluck with everything......love lisa xxxx

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Hi Pudge,
I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the site , you'll find lots of information and support on here .
Have you been to the blocked tubes / hydro board ? its in the diagnosis section , you may find that helpfull .
On the question  of funding ,yes , there seems to be so much criteria to fit before they give it you then its still a postcode lottery . It sucks i know  :mad:
I will be having my tubes removed this week - NHS , we then have to pay private for tx , as we don't meet any criteria ,
Wishing you luck ,
freespirit x

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thankyou lisa and freespirit for you reply's
and good luck for your op next week freespirit
love
pudge
xx

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Pudge  ^wave^
welcome to ff, and good luck with your waiting game  :-\
I too have lost one tube and am trying to sort out if the other one has to go, I have learned so much from ff and I am far more confident about it all now, I wish you luck and look forward to chatting with you on the boards, do keep us up to date on your situation
Dydie

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thankyou dragoon and dydie for your kind words.
felt a wee bit silly when i posted my info it was Lovely to see a responce, i wish you both the best of luck for the future, and i will look out for you in the ivf chit chat.
thanks again
pudge :-*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.