Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quicky cos im knackered hav'nt got the energy to read back at mo never mind focus on what it really said. like i said on thurs i had my membrane sweep done well i lost my plug that same night but nothing happened. We went out fri night and all was well no sign of labour, came home and went to bed was woken at 3.26am with a pop a contraction then gush went instantly into labour with them been 3 min apart start to hospital and at 4.10 was 5cm dilated,birth plan gone out of window. and at 10.17am Jessica louise was born weighing 7lbs 11oz .http://www.********.com/album.php?aid=112950&id=1246112102&l=46998d2576

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

·
Registered
721 Posts
Congrats Kerry! ^pinkted^  :)

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts

huge congrats kerry

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Yay, Kerry, fantastic news and so glad to hear someone managed to have a natural birth at last!  Looking forward to seeing pics when you feel up to it.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Xxxxxx

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Kerryflump - ah huge congrats on the safe arrival of your little girl Jessica... wow what a speedy labour! You obviously doing very well.... lovely photo by the way!

xx

·
Registered
761 Posts
Kerryflump - Big congratulations on the birth of your little girl ^pinkted^ ^clapping^ !

x

·
Registered
622 Posts
Wow, congratulations on your little girl hun, lovely pic  :)  xx

·
Registered
291 Posts
Kerry - congratulations on the birth of little Jessica  ^pinkted^

·
Registered
374 Posts
many congratulations on the safe arrival of jessica - she looks beautiful!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Congratulations Kerry ! Loads of girls lately and what a speedy labour I am very jealous well done ! You must be very proud of yourself and your baby . Otto

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Congratulations Kerryflump and DH!  Welcome to the world Jessica Louise!

Some1

xx

·
Registered
761 Posts
Huge Congratulations on the birth of your Daughter, lovely name and she looks adorable, well done xxx

·
Registered
931 Posts
Congratulations Keery on the safe arrival (albeit very fast!) of Jessica!
Sending you lots of love and best wishes! x

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yay Kerryflump - congratulations! xx

·
Registered
518 Posts
Congrats Kerry, and delivered so quickly as well! xxxxx

·
Registered
652 Posts
Well done Kerryflump, just lovely to hear of Jessica's safe arrival.  I hope you are enjoying your first few days with her xxx

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl xxx

·
Registered
795 Posts
Lovely to hear that your little girl is here! Congratulations Kerry! xx

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Congrats on the birth of Jessica Louise! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts