Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm thinking of selling ds Trunki as he is probably getting a bit big for it although he isn't even 5 yet.  I was thinking of selling it for £15.00 as it is in such good condition and to buy new they are from £30.00 upwards.  I'm now needing to find one of those suitcases that ds can pull along which is still hand luggage size and hopefully not more than £15.00, otherwise I might as well keep the Trunki as hand luggage.  Has anyone seen any suitable for kids, but maybe not too babyish, I did find a Scooby Do one on Amazon, but quite tempted to go for something plain.  Some I've seen seem to be very expensive.

Shazznewman

·
Premium Member
7,991 Posts
Hiya
I've just jad a look on the website for this shop and they dont seem to show anything other than clothes - however it has a massive range of toys/games & other odd bod things - including childrens pull along suitcases. We were in there last week and Daisy tried to shoplift a pink one, I dont know what they do in 'boys' but it might be worth a call - they may be able to recommend somewhere closer to you?

http://www.unique-kids.co.uk/acatalog/returning_customers.html
/links

·
Premium Member
7,991 Posts
Very random I know but I was at the BP petrol station today & over the pumps where they have the dodgy offers for insulated coffee mugs or torches, they had small lightweight cabin size pull along suitcases for £9.99....  just thought it might be worth a mention.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies.

Shazznewman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts