Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone again although I joined this site a year ago I have not been able to work my way around it,it seems so vast and everybody seems to know just what to do, so I hope you will forgive me if I get it wrong.Ive basically been in denial for the past year after a laporoscopy showed I had blocked tubes.No one can tell me why other than possibly an infection I never knew about . Anyway I decided this year I have to face facts and decide wether to go for IVF or not. I am 38 so time is not on my side,but this is such a hard decision.Also as I have 2 children I will have to pay for treatment I am worried of the financial implications and drug reactions (on me) for my familys sake. I would so like to talk to others in a similar position I dont know of anyone in my group of friends or family.Are there any support groups in the Romford Essex area any one knows of ?

·
Premium Member
7,539 Posts
Hi Marie

Welcome to the site and yes, there is alot here to get your head around. If you are looking for others in the Essex area there is a thread for Essex http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=228.0 - it includes details of meetups and other local ladies you can chat with.

All the best whatever you decide ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Karenanna xxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.