Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;) Hi has anyone tried kinesiology in relation to undiagnosed infertility?  I have an underactive thyroid which is now in balance due to medication but am considering trying kinesiology to explore possible blocks to conceiving.

Rosie Malosie

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Hi, I had "thought Field therapy" for other compications in my life and the practioner was trained in kinesiolgy which was linked to my treatment, I had no idea that it could help with infertility but maybe you could tell me where you heard it could?

Thanks  :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Larkles

I've had great help with kinesiology before for all kinds of stresses, emotional, physical, mental and spiritual.  I have only just found another practitioner after my other one moved away.  So will give it her a try and give some feedback.  Looking on the Kinesiology websites it lists infertility as something that can be helped.  How did the thought field therapy go, have tried that with other things like anxiety but not infertility?

Rosie

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Hi, I used thought field therapy for past traumas which really helped and still use when snippets dare to return. My practitioner wasn't aware at the time that I was infertile or I never thought to mention it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I said I would say how it is going with kinesiology, have to say so far so good.  Have had 3 treatments, the last treatment showed up a deficiency in B complex and Omega 3, so obviously now taking them as could be quite significant.  Its amazing having the treatment and finding areas of stress ie for me it is around giving birth rather than being pregnant or bringing up children.  This is an amazing therapy and is giving me a lot of hope where the medical profession have failed me. I don't think IVF is for me, but if there is a strong indication from kinesiology that it is right to try then I might feel more inclined to go for it, right now I don't.  I wish this was on the NHS, one day it will be if I have anything to do with it.  If anyone wants to know anymore bout the treatment please ask.  Obviously the biggest proof is for me to get pg, so far there is no reason presenting itself why I can't!  I have also been prescribed phytobiophysic flower formula which is new to me but happy to give it a go.

Rosie

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
hi I have had health kinesology and can say it was really benifical to me!
I am due a check up at the moment as I last went just over 12 months ago!
I was having REALLY bad hot flushes that were affecting my work and the kinesology put me back on track!

It can help with many many imbalences/bloackages, I was told to avoid aspartme (artifical sweetner) following HK and my young nephew has adhd and aspegers he too has benifited from HK.

^goodluck^
~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi

I am really interested in reading your posts but I know absolutely nothing about kinesology and would be really grateful if someone could give me some information on it.

Liz x ^Bubble Gum^

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Liz

I don't know if you've looked on the web for info on kinesiology, personally I think word of mouth from someone who has had it can be more valuable.

I've had a lot of kines. with 3 different therapists, they kept moving away, but this is the first time I've had it specifically for infertility!

After talking your details and and health history you will lie on a couch fully dressed and using muscle testing the therapist can diagnose where stresses, blocks are in your body, it is also great for allergy testing.  Using the arm, the muscle will give a weak hold or a strong hold depending on whether something is stressful or supportive to the person, respectively.  Kines. uses many other therapies and can detect nutritional deficiencies as well as identifying negative thought patterns that are causing problems etc etc.  I hope that is helpful. I have my 4th one this Wednesday and really looking forward to it. I always come away with something and ultimately I feel I am doing something towards ttc.

Ask me anything you want if you're interested to know more.  ^goodluck^

Rosie
^rainbow^

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dizzi what's an IM? ^idiot^

Rosie

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Rosie , IM is an instant message normally, but on here means an email on the ff site. (a personal message)
at the top of the page its say's
hey ...... you have ? messages
click there and you will find an email inbox/ out box and new message facility.

~Dizzi~
I am due some HK - will book it tommorow

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Rosie,

Was great to talk to you in chat last night  :) 

I am very interested in Kinesiology, a friend of mine is Australia recommended it to me, but I can't find a practitioner in my area.  Rosie has been kind enough to ask her practitioner if she knows of anyone ~ Thanks hun  :-*

Does anyone else know of any practitioner in the Staffordshire/Cheshire region? 

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Hi Marie  ^reiki^
if you do a google search for health kinesology staffordshire there are a few who come up.
I have seen 2 that may be of interest someone called rebecca and a comeone called chris/chistine

I am having HK on thursday and will ask Ben then if he can reccomend anyone for you.
(pm me your nearest town.)
~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
WOW - I am FLabbergasted :eek:
went for my HK today and am totaly shocked.
I have been seeing Ben now for a couple of years inital tx then a top up last year and today, So I trust him and believe in Kiniesology but today has left me with a broad grin on my face after feeling So down just recently.

So what happened.....
After doing a couple of balences, I was given homework  :eek: ongoing homework..... for the next 9 - 12 months four times a day for 20 seconds, I need to do a visulisation. from fertilisation of a perfect fertilized egg - through to perfect pregnacy and easy birth  ^spin^ until it is achieved!
OMG he said our bodies dont tell us what we dont need!
So watch this space......
One day I WILL post a BFP!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:) Dizzi

That is sooo great, the positivity just jumps of your last post!  That has got to be great help to conceiving don't you think.  Its so helpful to have feedback around ttc and tangible things to actually do!  Good for you and keep going.  I have had 4 sessions now, and am taking all kinds of nutritional supplements that make sense to me, Vitamin B Complex, Zinc and Flax seed oil. 

Rosie
^rainbow^

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^

Anyone still having health kinesology ???

I am having some really heavy sessions but they really are working!
Ive not long got back from a session and am wearing magnets and I have lots of "homework" this time!!!

Ben says hes treating a woman in stafford ??? Ive asked him to pass on FF's website details ;)

Just really wanted to highlight the benifits of HK, there is a course comming up in June to learn HK too which I am very tempted to attend . . .

~Dizzi~

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Hi  just t wanted to add to this - i tried kin before my last treatment - i felt i needed to move some blocks that stopped me from falling pregnant (too many miscarriages and a fear of actually being pregnant).  I really felt that it help to contribute to my successful cycle.  i know that i shed lots of blocks in the sessions, and i felt at an instint level this was something i needed to do ... i would recommend it to anyone looking for an alternative way of hleping to conceive

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
Safarigirl
Thank you for sharing your treatment & ^congrats^ on your pregnancy do you feel the HK sessions helped ???
We are doing some heavy stuuf with "static" in the pathways between brain & ovaries atm I had to resenate on some pretty heavy statements too
What I found amazing is the lengh of time between appointments is spot on with my "cycle" !!

I would love to discuss this further with members sadly I cant always remeber what is said or done within a session but I will try harder :)

~Dizzi~

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Dizzi i do feel the sessions helped - to be honest i had a vague understanding of what was happening - but i knew that at an instinct level and at a subconcious level it had worked.  I wanted it that way. (if that makes sense - i just trusted my practioner and what she was doing, without having to understand everything - this is new for me as usually i try and understand more than the practioner!!!!!). 
I would recommend it to anyone who finds a good practioner as i do feel that it got rid of blocks for me, and i felt that i had done "something" for my next cycle ....
Wishing you lots of luck in the future

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
hi girls, can u send me some links about kinesiology/infertility.

Am a physio working in ICU and also a research scientist  and I am really interested on that!

these practicioners are specialized in infertility??

thanks for any info
Stella

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.