Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
^clapping^ Congratulations DMK  ^clapping^

Just a quick one,

Yeh the old  ^witch^  has arrived. So I can start my pill today. Which means that I have my first d/r injection on the 24th Feb. I have never been so happy to see the old  ^witch^  before.

Lettuce

Good luck for all the e/c next week

·
Registered
935 Posts
Way to go DMK - good luck for next wed morning.  Mine is first thing on Tuesday.

Lettuce glad your AF has arrived if you know what I mean.

And now a follie dance for DMK, Spirit and Ali and myself at least 2 mm a day please.  THank you. ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^shake^ ^shake^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^surprise^ ^storkboy^ ^smash^ ^wave^ ^shake^ ^fairydust^

that should do it have a good weekend everyone.  This is going to be a busy board the next few weeks.

Superted

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Girls

have been reading religiously everyday to see how your all doing.  So pleased for you DMK you must be really thrilled and also relieved!!!

^goodluck^ to the rest of the girlies having EC  ^doc^ next week lets hope for lots of lovely strong eggs ^afro^ 

Nearly there Ali not long yourself now hope those follies are starting to grow nice and big for you to  ;)

Lettuce at last you are finally starting! I bet you have never been so pleased to see the nasty old witch  ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

Maxbabe hope your OK?  I to cant wait to give up work!  I have been in the same job for 11 years now and never thought I was ever going to get out of there.  Official Leaving date 3rd June so have 8 whole weeks before baby is due...... so cant wait!!!!!  Will find out the babys sex 6th April Im gonna have to find out as I really cant keep buying white!!!!

Nic G How about you, will you find out the babys sex?  Hope everything is going OK for you now and no more scares.

Hi to Debs and Cuthbert.

Sorry If I have missed anyone!!!

Have a good weekend, cant wait for next weeks news  ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^

Blue xxxx

·
Registered
331 Posts
DMK, Superted & Spirit,

Well done ladies here's a follie dance

^dancing spot^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^pompom^ ^Exercise!2^ ^shake^  ^dancing spot^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^pompom^ ^Exercise!2^ ^shake^

Good luck next week.

By the way i went for sedation last time didn't fancy the alternative.

Debs

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hello girls,

just popped in to say  a quick ^hello^.

Thanks for all your good lucks for Monday. Its my HCG injection tonight at 11.00pm, and then a drug free day Sunday, yippee...

Lettuce good luck with the pill, and getting your lining nice a thin. 
Blue, good luck with the baby, let everyone else spoil you with buying baby clothes, my sister is due in June, she doesn't want to know what shes having she wants a surprise. However that an individual decision. ::)

Wish me luck

Luv
Spiritx

One big dance for eggs to mature for DMK,Superted,myself and follies to grow for Ali.
^jumpin^ ^Exercise!2^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^Exercise!2^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^Exercise!2^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^Exercise!2^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^Exercise!2^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^Exercise!2^ ^clapping^
^goodluck^

PS- Superted who's popular now dear!!! can you delete some of your inbaskets
as I was trying to send you a message.

·
Registered
935 Posts
HI girls

Hope all is well with you all.

Spirit - hope the injection was ok yesterday.

Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow.  Don't forget that fav cd!

Have emptied my im box now!!!!

DMK -not long now for us.  I am first appointment on Tuesday. 

ALi - hope you are well how's it going for you this time round?

Lettuce - when is your next appointment before you start d/reg?

Anyway girls off for my roast dinner now and then for my injection at 11 pm.  Wish me luck.  Hurrah no injecting or sniffing tomorrow - won't know what to do with myself.

superted  ;) ^dancing spot^ ^rainbow^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^Butterfly^ ^bye^

·
Registered
132 Posts
hi all you kings cuties

Blue glad to hear you and the baby ok I bet you can't wait to start your maternity leave.

Superted I have not got another appointment just to take the pill for 21 days and on the 21st day start my injections to d/r. They said to call on that day to arrange a scan to see if it is all going to plan.

Hope you all had a lovley weekend

Lettuce

·
Registered
132 Posts
GOOD LUCK FOR TODAY SPIRIT

Lettuce

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi

I just got sent here by Maxbabe, I didnt know there was a Kings thread.

I have had my IVF attempts at St Helier with transport IVF to Kings which means all the intial scans and medicines are done at St Helier, but the embryology and transfer is done at Kings.  I have just made an appointment to get FET at Kings as we have three frosties, so thought I would say hi to everyone here.

Emxxx

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hi ya girls,

welcome to this thread EM, you will find the girls very supportive and friendly. ::)

Well girls I'm back from the hospital and still feeling a little groggy, not to mention a little saw down below, DH has been looking after me bless!

The egg collection was fine, I didn't feel a thing, the only thing I felt was when the sedative went up my arm, and a small needle from the needle.

When the sedative went up, I looked up at the ceiling the lights went funny and next minute I knew I was in the recovery room, I don't remember a thing! DH said I said ah a couple of times and that it, and my eyes were open all through it.

Before I was put under sedation the doctor counted 12 eggs altogether. I thought great that sounds good!

Unfortunately out of the 12 we got 6-7 good eggs! I know the shell came of one and the others were too mature, and I don't know about the others cant remember. So a little disappointing as would of liked more..
I think perhaps if they would of upped my gonal f to 300 perhaps I would of had more, who knows.... :(

Anyway on DH last sperm test it was excellent, but today it was a little lower than norm, but they were all swimmers, right size and all that. However they offered us ICSI or IVF, so we went for ICSI for a better chance.

After all they still need to check the eggs are good inside and good enough to fertilize, now the worrying begins!!!! :-\

We will find out tomorrow if we have had any luck, God willing. ^reiki^

Thanks girls for all your support.

Good luck superted tomorrow will be thinking of you, you will be fine. ^hugme^

Must lay down now as tied.

Luv Spiritx

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well done Spirit

7 Good eggs is fab remember you only need 1!  Hope your not to swollen at the mo, just take it easy and let DH wait on you.  Good Luck for tomorrow with the fertilisation Im sure it will be good news.

Good Luck to Superted for EC tomorrow.

take care

Blue xxx

·
Registered
935 Posts
Welcome EM

We have been chatting on this site for some time now.  As you might have gathered I am due my EC tomorrow so feeling a little apprehensive.

Anyway the Kings Staff are friendly however I would say the reception staff sometimes I have found a little cold.  Anyway if you need support and to ask any questions please do so.  Not that I am an expert as this is my first ICSI/IVF cycle.  THey will decide for sure tomorrow.

Thanks Blue for your wishes.

Hope everyone else is ok will let you know what happens tomorrow.  I pray out of my 9 follies I will have hopefully 4-5 good eggies.

Superted

·
Registered
331 Posts
Ok ladies i haven't got long so just a quickie from me

Spirit - Well done 7 eggs is brilliant

Superted - Good luck tomorrow

Em - Welcome to the Kings Cuties

DMK - Not long now.

Hi to everyone else. 

Debs xx

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Hi Ladies

Sorry I have been so slack with replying/posting  :-[ 

Bubs is due on 10th August and 12 week scan went well - dr was very thorough during scan - so thorough I had a sore tummy once he finished as he was pressing so hard.  Tummy has started to show but not very firm yet!!

Spirit/Superted - best of luck with fertilisation, et and ec  ;)  I opted for sedation, couldn't remember a thing!

Blue/Maxbabe - hope bubs are doing well and you are both blooming  :) Will find out sex of bubs at 23 week scan, no more bleeding, thank goodness, but I still worrying about every symptom, or the lack of them!

Em - welcome to Kings Cuties  :)

Lettuce - good luck with tx  :)

Take care all.

Nic G xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Spirit - well done on 7 eggs - a lucky number, I think!  ;)
Wishing you loads of luck for fertilisation  ^reiki^, and ET soon (and of course a BFP in a couple of weeks time)
Love
Jane
XX

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hello all you Kings Cuties

^hello^ Em and welcome to the thread, good luck with the  ^snowflake^

Spirit  ^congrats^ on 7 eggs,  ^reiki^ vibes for them to fertalise into nice embies for you and as the others have said it only takes one to make that dream come true.

Superted Good luck for EC today

Debbie D hope you are ok

Nic G I won't forget your due date as it is my Mums birthday, hope you are not feeling so sore now.

Maxbabe hope all is ok

Oh just one thing did anybody feel ill on the pill ? Normally I can sleep for england but the last couple nights I have been staring at the clock at 3 in the morning also I have been feeling quite sick and was sick on Sunday.

Lettuce

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi girls

Superted, I hope to day went well, you should be in the recovery room as I am writing, looking forward to hearing how it went.

Spirit don't worry 6 eggs is good, as I think I have told you before, last time I only had 6 follies, of which 4 were eggs and I got 2 good grade embies from that, and that is all you need.  They should phone you later today to let you know how it all went, I ahve everything crossed for you.  All you can do now is wait, really try not to worry.

Lettuce, I am sorry to say it but I felt awful on the pill from about the 2nd day until the end, it just didn't agree with me, opposite to you, it made me so tired I was sleeping whenever I could.  The sickness did wear off after the first few days. It gave me aterrible tummy upset for first few days too, so I wouldn't worry about feeling ill, unfortunately you just have to ride it out, I hope the time passes quickly for you.

This time tomorrow, I will be eggless too, Last time the sedative didn't knock me out, I was awake all the way through watching the screen I remember each and everyfollie being popped.  I hope tomorrow I go out for the count like spirit.

Hi to everyone else
DMK

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi Kings Cuties!  :)

Welcome to Em....glad you found us and we will try and answer your questions as best we can!

Spirit - Fab news on the eggs - like I harp on about its quality not quantity that counts....fingers crossed the fertilisation goes well...this is so hard the waiting...but you are so close to having your dream! Hang in there!

Superted - hope all is going well for you too - probably right now you are recovering - good luck...

DMK - best of luck for tomorrow - I never get completely knocked out either - just a floating feeling.....tell them to up the dosage - or lie about your weight - I think it may be based on that - not 100% sure though!

Lettuce - sorry your feeling so awful - I hope you can ride the storm out -  I am sure it will be worth it in the end though!

Nicola - glad all went well with the scan - when do you plan to finish work - I am finishing 1st April - thought that was quite fitting! Being April fools day and all!

Big hello's to Ali, Blue and DebbieD! Hope you guys are all well!

As for me....just getting rather large off to the Osteopath today, we are also at the final stages of interviews for my cover....

take care everyone! love to you all

maxbabe
xxxx

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.