Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

I am new here. I am not from UK but from Europe. I hope my English is ok for you  :)

I have decided now to go to Kharkov to La Vita Felice Center. I have booked the tickets on Tuesday and I go at the end of September.

I have read some good and some bad news of SANA Clinic but I have talked with a Center in the USA too and they also said there is no guarantee for success with the first or second attempt.

I have contact with Oleg for a year now and they are very friendly and helpful. I think the LVF Center is honest and I think I tell Oleg that I have doubt (<- is this right?) with the clinic so I hope he do the best.

If you want I can tell you my experience with them in a few months.

Bye

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hi Richi,
Yes, I'd love to hear about your experience at La Vita Felice. I have actually been in contact with Oleg (LVF coordinator) for some time now and I must say that he's always been very prompt, professional and thorough in his e-mails. The thing is that there are several "not so good" reviews on Sana Clinic, related to possible technical/medical problems and communication issues as well. The negative impact of these aspects on a pregnancy is definitely not reassuring. Best,  FM

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello

We have had treatment with La vita felice and are not very happy. If you look into the surrogacy section you will find more information from other people that have also had a negative experience. 

Felicity

·
Registered
6 Posts
felicity0288 said:
Hello

We have had treatment with La vita felice and are not very happy. If you look into the surrogacy section you will find more information from other people that have also had a negative experience.

Felicity
la vita felice is not a clinic, it's agency which deals with surrogate mothers and legal aspects. u can have a treatment in any clinic you want. it's all on their website. if you don;t like sana, go to isida, or somewhere else for ivf or what ever u r going to do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found the communication style of La Vita is bit weird... ^idiot^

In the first email, I introduced myself and asked for the information about surrogacy in Ukraine. However, Oleg, the program coordinator, always asked me to go to Kharkov for a face-to-face talk. Through emails they didn't give me the total package price, only a short introduction about the program is mentioned.

Does La Vita always contact their clients in this way? ^idiot^

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hi Irvine,
I've been in contact with La Vita Felice for some months now and I can tell you that the information provided has been very, very thorough. I have been informed about the costs involved in their first e-mail (I had asked for that specifically) and I simply can't help being impressed by Oleg's promptness and thoroughness. He replied to ALL my e-mails (there have been many since November) within less than 24 hours...! Very professional!!! Yes, he asked us to go to Kharkov for a meeting at LVF office, surrogate selection, contract signing, etc.  But hey, you wouldn't hire them without a visit first, would you?
For financial reasons, we decided to postpone our trip to Kharkov, but LVF will definitely remain on top of my list.
Good luck to all ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ,
FM 

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello

in this time I have only good experience with them. After first email with introduction of myself the LVFC told me what documents i have to bring. After i confirmed I will do this they give me detailed information’s about program and costs. ca. 6 months later I decided to try it and contact Oleg again for a meeting in September. I got email with all details of costs and program and they organize all (driver for airport -> hotel, translator etc. with detailed cost plan).

Hope this helps and I can give more information after my trip at the end of September.

bye

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

We have worked with La Vita Felice in 2010 and at first were impressed with the services offered especially by Oleg. We chose for the egg donor / surrogacy mother combination our first attempt failed and we are now preparing for our second attempt.

I’ve read so many stories now on the forum and actually get a bit concerned, I have contacted Oleg in May, saying that we are now ready for our second attempt but that I was not flying over for the paperwork so all needed to be done through mail. Obviously we were asked to pay 4850 Euro for both contracts and when asking the center’s bank account details they told me it would be better to pay with Western Union … still trustworthy as we are, we did.

After that we indeed get confirmation in that the money was received and they also received the contracts that we signed and send back to them by ordinary mail, they would be signed by them as soon as a suitable surrogate mum was found and medically approved (ongoing).

We than got contacted by the program administrator (Nathalia) and were asked to choose an egg donor, the ones we chose were not available so we had to choose others.

Than mails to her email address starting bouncing back, so forwarded to Oleg’s mail instead, no answer even after 5 attempts.

This has been going on for the last 2 weeks and only since the mails starting bouncing back I got a bit concerned about their way of conducting business.

• Why post an extensive list of egg donors if not available? A simple ‘not available’ mark next to the name would help
• Why do they work from gmail addresses?
• Why do they only use Western Union or Moneygram?
• Why only mobile numbers listed on their website?

I’ve tried calling several times on both numbers listed on their website and get a ring tone but no one is answering.

I am starting to get a bad feeling now … I don’t want to scare people off but just be careful when you deal with them … should the situation change I will post it.

All the best to all
D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I wrote them an e mail last week and I am still waiting an answer...the mail used to answer to me is not a gmail account...

I don't know what are they doing, and I little bit worried about them, and most of all their clinic...

Did you use the Sana Med?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Richie,

Thanks for pointing the landline number out, however this also does not seem to work ... however I will keep trying through mail and telephone and will post the results on the forum.

Hi Indie,

Yes we used sana med and not impressed at all with the doctor assigned to us (Dr. Alexandra), there is obviously tha language barrier and big cultural difference but I expected a different approach.

regards,
D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all
We have been told by LVF, that they are on summer holidays until 14. august

Wishing you all the best :)

- - - - - - -
We are waiting a little girl in December 2011 using LVF :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am arranging my trip to Kharvok this coming september. Anyone available to ask for further information? I'd use gestational surrogacy services and very worried about all the process. Seemingly, our future kids' life is completely in their hands. Any suggestion on how to choose surrogate and egg donors?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Guys,

Please contact me if you need any information about La Vita Felice clinic in kharkov. I speak russian and I can help you to find out more information and try to get hold of them for you. I'm using their serives and I'm NOT working for them. I live in South East of England. I can give you an advise about hotel/travle/ accomodation/taxi etc. Do not use your UK phone in UKraine. I paid £50 for a few minutes of email checking and calling back home to UK.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all!
I think it is a too long period for their summer holidays;
They don't answer "properly" to the e mails since the beginning of last month.

Hi nick15
if you unblock PM it would be easier to answer to your PM!

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Please Note
Nick15 is "media"
so communication must be via his Email/a thread
& not the PM system here on FF

~Dizzi~

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello all,

time is running fast so I start tomorrow my trip to Kharkov. I tell you more about my experience later.

Bye

·
Premium Member
5,129 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,129 Posts
Hello all

Crashing in again with a new thread. This new thread is for anyone pregnant or parenting following treatment at any Ukraine clinic: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=272410.0

Pregnancy chatter should be posted on this new thread, so that we are mindful of those currently cycling and/or dealing with loss.

The two new threads I've created in the past two days are similar to those rolled out across the site in the past two days. Site announcement is here: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=272122.0

Happy posting to all!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello all,

a short update.

T get 18 follicles, 10 embryos and 2 of good quality. This 2 were transfered today and I hope both will develop positive and my biggest dream is finally being fulfilled.  ^pray^

I know it in 2-3 weeks ....

bye

1 - 20 of 105 Posts