Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am on day 10 of my 2WW and started with af pains yesterday and have them slightly again today. I am double dosage of gestone injections as on only one occasions years ago I bled in the 2ww.  When can I test to put myself at ease?

·
Registered
59 Posts
oh yes,,,cruel af pains.  all i can say is me 2..i got bfp????i had no other symptoms of preg.? good luck

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi buffster, did you get them so early on as 10 days in 2ww though?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi Meggie,
I'm interested to know too as I go faint AF pains from day 7, as well as sore boobs (which is AF symptom for me) I am now on day 9. But I was re-reading sally-o's post 'What I wanted to know on my 2ww' and she got AF like pains early on in the 2ww so we can still hope!  ^2ww^ Good luck to you, fiwi

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:)Hi fiwi, we still have hope then?  I didn't have anything this early with my pregnancy with my daughter, had the period pains later on, but you just don't know whether your body wants the af to arrive and the drugs are delaying it or if your actually pregnant do you?

Good luck to you, here some  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
218 Posts
I know what you mean, when I was pregnant with ds I didnt have any symptoms at all, I only did a test because AF didn't come. I was expecting to "feel pregnant", whatever that means, but now I've got symptoms (good or bad, I don't know) but I don't want them!! The waiting is just getting unbearable !!!!!!!!  ^idiot^ ^confused^ ^furios^
xxfiwi

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know I was praying for some symptoms yesterday and got the af pains, a little backache. Had sore boobs for a few days, but blame that on drugs.

What drugs are you taking Fiwi?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I took clomid, menopur and pregnyl, but nothing since basting, so I'm not sure I can blame it on the drugs. I've been getting back pain tonight as well, but perhaps I've been in front of the PC for too long  :) fiwi

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No I don't think you can blame your symptoms on drugs then.  Best wishes to you in your treatment, keep me posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.