Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anyone can help but I am getting slightly obsessed my boobs!!!

I am currently on day 10 of 2WW and do not have any sore/tender boobs in the slightest.  Has anyone not gotten sore boobs and gone on to get BFP?  I am getting desperate for symptoms but nothing.  I know everyone is different but I think I am going mad!!

any advice gratefully received!

Lou
X

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Lou

I had no symptoms when I got my BFP appart from a nagging sensation that AF was about to arrive.
It was my DH who convinced me to take a HPT as I was so convinced I wasn't pregnant.

I think everyone is different so try not to panic/worry etc (although I wish I could!)

Good luck ^fairydust^

Debs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Lou

No sore boobies for me just felt like af was going to arrive any minute.

Best of luck sending you  ^fairydust^

Terri xx

·
Registered
299 Posts
no sore boobs for me until about 5.5 weeks just af like pain!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Lou,

No sore boobies for me either, just noticed (or should i say DH did  ;D) that they seemed to have grown the night before testing!!! Would have put money on ti being another BFN as AF felt like she was on her way.

Good luck

Lucy Lou xxx

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all your replies and putting my mind at rest, well at least until I start worrying about something else.

Am getting slight AF pains which I know I had before when I got BFP so praying it will be again although could also be a sign of AF!!!! 

Thanks and good luck!!

XX

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Lou,

I am totally with you on this one.  I am day 8 of 2ww and did have quite sore boobs, which now feel quite normal.  I have spent the past few days digging them and have become quite obsessed, even been proding them whilst walking in public, people must think that I am a little strange!!!  I have real af pains and am just hopping that it's not over!!  This waiting game is a nightmare.

Good luck hun lets hope that lack of sore boobs is a good sign

Zoe xx

·
Registered
387 Posts
Lou

No sore boobs for me yet and I'm 28 weeks pregnant!!

Don't worry - everybody has different symptoms - some people have none at all.

Kim
x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.