Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

Wonder if anyone can help me.  On day 12 of 2WW and yesterday noticed brown discharge (only small amount - sorry tmi).  This has continued a little today but no AF as yet or AF cramps.  I cried nearly all evening as convinced TX has now failed.  I know the clinic said to keep up the pessaries and test on Monday but am I just raising my hopes.

Anyone who has been through this before, would be great to hear from you.

With my first cycle of IVF, AF just came before test day, so trying to prepare myself for the inevitable as all early symptoms appear to have dissappeared.

Many thanks.
Love
Tracy

·
Registered
202 Posts
hi hun i know from reading a lot of posts on here a lot of girls do have brown spotting and go on to get bfp when i had my daughter 10 years ago that i had brown spotting i think sometimes its all the hormones etc .  i really hope you go on to get a bfp sending you lots of baby dust hang in there hun i know easier said than done when my tx failed i cried for days after but now im ready to go again good luck love paula x

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi Paula

You can still get a positive result ... I had a very heavy red bleed ( sorry if tmi ) for 3 days solid prior to my test date and convinced myself it was all over ...
I tested and got a bfp , I couldnt believe it  .. The hospital cannot explain ..

I am now 8 weeks and 2 days pg and saw the heartbeat on a scan last week .

Stay Positive , thinking of you ..

Love
Wanda
x x

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Wanda and Paula,

Thanks so much for your replies.  I think I am clutching at straws as I have no pregnancy symptoms and my boobs are now back to normal too.

Maybe third time lucky  :)

Trying to remain  ^reiki^ as I there are no more tears left now  :)

Thanks again.

Wanda so happy to hear about your BFP - I wish you a happy and health pregancy.  Thanks again for your inspirational story.

XX

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Tracy

This could also be a late implantation bleed. Please continue with the pessaries and test on monday. I dont want to raise false hope but i didnt have any symptoms at all with my pregnancy and was convinced it hadnt worked. He is now 3.
The pessaries themselves give symptoms they are evil. But please continue with them till test day.
Wishing you loads of luck and please let us know how you get on.

love Kimx x x

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi Tracy

Just wanted to say try and keep positive - only two more days to go till official test date.

I have just had my third negative result this year - I have gone through loads and loads of threads especially in 2ww looking for hope and inspiration and during my 2ww thought gosh everyone that seems to have some sort of bleed get a BFP and at this thought I havent on any of my three attempts.

I had nothing whatsover and got a negative again, so please dont give up hope now.

Sending you loads of hugs and I will keep everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twiggy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.