Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm day 6 of 2ww, after 3 weeks of stims, trigger and sex. I only showed 2 large follicles (18+21), and presumably am not experiencing signs of OHSS. However, since hcg trigger I've been unbelievably nauseous, then today I've had pains in vagina (like spasm that's making me think my body's trying to expel something) and now I'm having pain in abdomen that's worse on breathing in. Whats going on? I'm feeling very emotional and not sure what to do or whether to just ignore everything and wait. I am presuming with all these pains AF is on its way. Lily. Any thoughts appreciated.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi Lilyanne

It is an agonising wait and I really feel for you. I had pains in 2ww and thought my AF was on the way and then afterwards when I found out I was pregnant I thought the pains meant I was eptopic. It turned out I had a lot of fluid around my very swollen ovaries. I am probably not being much help, as all you can do is wait and worry. Sending you lots of positive vibes  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
jo x

·
Registered
68 Posts
It could be your ovaries that are fluid filled, Drink drink and drink fluids to reduce risks.

I would have put my house on the fact that AF was imminent, then pains were also a fear of ectopic but my scan revealed all OK and in the right place.

Just TRY to relax and think positive. I am sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^goodluck^.
Toni

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jo and Toni,
I am surprised I'm experiencing anything to do with overstimulation, as I only produced 2 follies, although there were others half the size. I also normally feel so lively and well, that this has come a bit of a shock. All the nausea, no appetite, diarrhoea, pains - esp under diaphragm. I mean blimey I feel like a right wuss, if all you IVF'ers experience all this but on a larger scale. I'm feeling like a right messed up moo, with strange feelings coming in waves. Better go for a drink....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.