Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been taking Solgar's Whey to go protein powder during stimms and produced my greatest ever number of eggs, 16!

I had ET on Friday, and have stopped taking the protein powder, as I read that too much protein can affect implantation. However, the clinic were keen for me to snack on high protein foods, such as nuts, so I wonder if I should still be taking the protein powder.

Thanks for any advice  ^feedback^

Jules

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Hi Jules,

I'm not sure about the powder but I was told still to have lots of protein after ET as well as before . I have been thinking of getting protein supplements to have before my treatment & when I'm on stims & I think after saying thats the most eggs you have had that I will go get some !!  :)

Love Katy. xxx

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply.

I think that I will have one every other day, just in case!

I am certain that the protein powder was the reason why I had such a bumper crop of eggs this time, as nothing else was changed.

Good luck with your tx!

Love
Jules

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Jules,

How many times a day have you been taking protein supplement?  I have been taking it once a day but follie count is quite low!!!!!

Cammie

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Cammie,

1 scoop per day, in skimmed milk. My clinic, the ARGC insist that you drink 1 litre of milk per day during stimms, any sort of milk, skimmed, full fat, soya.

Good luck!

Jules

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.