Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im  considering tcm as my last resort. I have bought and read The infertility cure. I have worked out I have liver qi stagnation and little high heat. However I just cant find a british web site that sells combination formulas for these, and I dont know which to trust. please can any one help?

·
Registered
796 Posts
I think this book is brilliant, but honestly, you are far better off having at least one appointment with an acupuncturist, or better still- a Chinese herbalist (their training is years longer) and getting them to diagnosis your patterns, rather than self-diagnosing, and tell them to you in descending order of importance before you start following all of the advice because otherwise, if you have got your pattern wrong (easy to do) you will be doing things that just exacerbate the problem.  How do you know if you have excess heat, or empty heat for example? And I doubt you only have two syndromes, if you are over 30 there wil amost definitely be some kidney yin/yang deficiency. Once you know your patterns the dietary advice will really help. Re the herbs - if you have enough money you could get a personal prescription made up for you, an expert will choose better for you.  I use this book a lot, but I use it in tandem with my therapists advice, that way I get more out of it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.