Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi sorry Ive not been around lately, have had a bad/strange couple of weeks,
started when i woke up on Fri 4th mar, feeling really sick, butterfly tummy sick, not ill sick ( like this am!) anyways i threw up a about 4 times, felt stupid really. then a thought occurred to me could i be pregnant? so found my diary checked the dates and was day 38/42 (depending on which counted as day 1) so went to work took it easy no more vomiting but felt funny.... sat i did pee stick BFN gutted, but half expected.
on Monday i came on. just so typical of me this happens to me every few months
Any way then i go to work last week and find out another colleagues pregnant. normally I'm OK with this i acknowledge it and try not to have much contact with the person, anyways i get thinking my Friend should have had her blood tests for DE by now so i ring her and ask (strange that she hasn't said as shes needle phobic!) shes not done it yet something bout need to arrange a date for counseling and would wait till after the counseling just in case! now i feel worried she wont go through with it, so as u can see a strange time couldn't share this earlier i needed time to work out if i needed to share this , but i figured some of u will probably know exactly how i felt, i then couldn't decide which board to post on! so sorry if its not on the right board, but we are in between treatments at the moment, so figured here was best.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Dear Dizzi - you don't know me but I saw your post and felt you could do with a reply. Hope you're feeling a bit better today. Sounds like emotions and hormones are doing their usual.  ^hugme^

love Caroline
x

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:)thank you caroline. it is nice when just one person who reads it sends a reply, thats what i love about this site.
and yes hormones and emotions doing their bit to keep me insane, i am menopausal this week!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi Dizzzi,
hope you are feeling a bit better. 
Missed your post before here is a cyber hug ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^
I notice you are at MFS we are thinking of using their vas rev package.  What are they like?
Take care
Sally

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.