Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peter

I hope you or one of the girls can give me some advice.

I am starting to worry a little as to why my AF has not turned up, last month I had two embies put back but my AF arrived on day of test. My clinic told me to wait for natural AF to arrive before putting back the FET.

I was due my AF last Friday, I know it is Thursday today, but I have only ever been a day late in my life (apart from last Nov when I did not get one at all, but GP said it was due to stress of about to go through treatment) from Dec they have been like clock work again.

I have done a pg test last night to make sure but neg.

Can my late AF be caused by all the medication I have been on. I even worry that it may have caused cysts, never had them before so don't know what to look for.

A Worried Suz ^confused^

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Suz

Dont worry my last cycle was 6 weeks and I am usually 28 days. Your body needs time to recover, af will arrive really soon ;D

Take care

Love Lou xxxx

·
Registered
856 Posts
suz said:
Hi Peter

I hope you or one of the girls can give me some advice.

I am starting to worry a little as to why my AF has not turned up, last month I had two embies put back but my AF arrived on day of test. My clinic told me to wait for natural AF to arrive before putting back the FET.

A good idea

I was due my AF last Friday, I know it is Thursday today, but I have only ever been a day late in my life (apart from last Nov when I did not get one at all, but GP said it was due to stress of about to go through treatment) from Dec they have been like clock work again.

Periods will vary enormously during infertility treatment, don't worry.

I have done a pg test last night to make sure but neg.

Can my late AF be caused by all the medication I have been on. I even worry that it may have caused cysts, never had them before so don't know what to look for.

Don't worry, things will settle down.

Peter

A Worried Suz ^confused^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts