Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning ladies! Apologies for the delay but more good news for you all! Our beautiful daughter was born on Tues 15th (just escaped being a Valentines babe!). She was 7lb 9oz and is just perfect. We feel so blessed as we never thought we'd see this day. A big thank you to all the ladies on here for being such a source of support - despite not posting often - it has been so reassuring to see others going through the same journey and emotions.
She's nameless at the moment...but will rectify that soon!

A big thank you to those asking after me (Sooby, Kim, Loubes, Daisy and any I've missed - sorry) and big congratulations to Hot Toddy and Kim.
Thoughts to you all who are still suffering the aches & pains of late pregnancy and wishing you all a safe labour for you and your little ones.

Apols for the lack of personals but am typing one fingered at a distance from keyboard as feeding baby and haven't mastered doing it no-handed!

Big smiles from Mummy Tortue (never was great at spelling - hence the lack of last "e" in my log-in!), and a drunken milky smile (or was it just wind?!) from la petite tortue!

Love to all xx

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Many congratulations on your beautiful little girl - can't wait to see pictures in due course!

^fairydust^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^Cuddle^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^

xxxxxxx

·
Registered
761 Posts
Latortu - Congratulations on the birth of your little girl! ^itsagirl^

Love Jules xx

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
congrats hun xx

·
Registered
303 Posts
Huge congratulations on the birth of you daughter  ^pinkted^ cant wait to hear the name and see the pics xxx

·
Registered
761 Posts
Huge congratulations La Tortou and DH on the birth of your little girl, great weight and can't wait to see a pic and hear her name,

Love
smartie x

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Congratulations Latortu and family on the safe arrival of your baby girl!  Welcome to the world little one!

Some1

xx

·
Registered
374 Posts
Huge congratulations on the arrival of your daughter. Can't wait to see some Piccies xx

·
Registered
819 Posts
Woo hoo I'd been wondering about you! Congratulations hon on the safe arrival of your little girl. So very pleased for you and your family x x x

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Congratulations, lovely news that your little girl has arrived safely xx

·
Registered
124 Posts
latortu - congrats on the safe arrival of ur little girl!!!! xx

·
Registered
721 Posts
Congrats Latortu! ^pinkted^  Good luck with the naming process :)

·
Registered
652 Posts
Lovely, lovely news LaTortu(e) - so happy to hear of the save arrival of your little bundle of pink xxx Congratulations and well done.  I hope you are not too exhausted and are happy, happy, happy xxx

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Congratulations on your baby girl! :)

Love/Ophelia

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
congratulations on the birth of your baby girl xxx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts