Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Peter

I am at CRM Coventry and just had a 2nd failed icsi cycle following 23 days of stimming. If I was to do a flare cycle with cetrotide next time would this shorten the length of time stimming.

I can't think the quality can be that good with all those injections although I transfered a grade 2 and 3.

I am seeing the consultant (you know RK) - who I like cos he tells me very bluntly what I want to know.

I am beginning to wonder whether at 41 should I try a flare cycle or consider DE. I have had children in my 20s so I have had no problems with my womb lining etc..

Help

·
Registered
856 Posts
June23 said:
Dear Peter

I am at CRM Coventry and just had a 2nd failed icsi cycle following 23 days of stimming. If I was to do a flare cycle with cetrotide next time would this shorten the length of time stimming.

I can't think the quality can be that good with all those injections although I transfered a grade 2 and 3.

This is good quality at CRM

I am seeing the consultant (you know RK) - who I like cos he tells me very bluntly what I want to know.

Richard is excellent, trust him.

I am beginning to wonder whether at 41 should I try a flare cycle or consider DE. I have had children in my 20s so I have had no problems with my womb lining etc..

A flare would probably be the first thiong to try.

Good luck!

Peter

Help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts