Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :) We are two Moms-to-be looking for a two mom friendly baby album or scrapbook. Or baby´s first year etc. Anyone with good ideas?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hi cathys, there was a thread recently about baby record books. This might give you some ideas.

Hope you find a lovely one!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much :)

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hi there,

Not sure whether to reply here or on the other thread! We originally got a baby journal from Paperchase that is just blank lined paper in a lovely bound book that said Baby Journal on the front. However as we're not arty types it's very bland just writing in milestones etc, so I've been on the lookout for something a bit more special!

I found it today, a lovely Baby Journal by K Two products (website ktwoproducts.com) which is lovely, all the spaces for photos say Me and my family. There is only one reference to Daddy on the family page, which we were disappointed to find as it looked so promising! However we really liked it so decided to get it and we will doctor it somehow! I have e mailed the company as they're UK based to tell them there's a whole Market out here, if they remove the Daddy and replace it with Parents they'd make a small fortune I think! Perhaps I should offer to do their marketing!!

Good luck finding something that you like, it's really difficult!
Berry x

·
Registered
330 Posts
We got the Peter Rabbit babybook, it had just one reference to daddy on the family tree page so we covered it with a label and wrote mummy on it. We just couldn't find one that didn't have any daddy references we looked for ages!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for your good ideas :) We found an American site that caters to special families in addition to straight ones: www.babysakes.com
Expensive but hopefully worth it.

/links

·
Registered
71 Posts
We bought ourselves the Todd Parr baby record book.

When our little one was born we were also given the 'Baby Baby Record Book - http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Baby-Record-Book/dp/B003XWS2NO?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_9&nodeId=42775041&sr=1-9&qid=1307126539&pf_rd_r=0W9F9RTPE7V2Y1E3NQWH&pf_rd_m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=231490887&pf_rd_s=center-7' available from Mothercare. It is a photo journal book (along with other key info) and makes no mention of traditional family setups. We love it.

/links

1 - 8 of 8 Posts