(Nismat) Tamsin* & Karen - DIUI - Testing 3 May ^2ww^

(Starrysky) Healther* & Jo - DIVF - Testing 14 May ^2ww^

In between treatment

Edith* & Mabel - DIVF in June

Herbaltea* - HSG 11 May then DIUI

Precious Cargo On Board ^clapping^

(Bagpuss1) Kerry* & Helen - DIUI - EDD 9 Jan ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Our Miracle is Here ^babycrawl^

Please let me have any additions/amendments to the above list :)

* = Partner having treatment

Jayne x ^fairydust^

·
Registered
47 Posts
^clapping^ ^congrats^ ^pompom^ ^bow^  Helen & Kerry!!!!  So pleased to hear your fab news.
Everyone keep fingers x for us tomorrow 11:30am.
Off to pub quiz now - Dont ask!!  But there will be no alcohol passing our lips.
Jo & Heather xxx

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your good wishes,

Jayne- thank you for re-assuring me about the discharge, you have made me feel much bettr about it all. It seems to be settling down now, fingers crossed it will stay that way!! Do the AF like "experiences" go away through pregnancy or is this how it feels throughout?

Heather and Jo- I will already have my legs crossed tomorrow so will cross everything else for you. Good luck for tomorrow we will both be thinking of you.

Speak soon,

Love Kerry and Helen

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Kerry

Glad I could reassure you a bit.

I had AF type pains particularly strongly - was running to the loo every 2 seconds to knicker check - during weeks 4-12, and especially in weeks 4-6.  Remember getting them first the day after my positive HPT.  Very frightening, but also very normal. 

They do tend to hang around though right throughout pregnancy, and you will soon get used to a vast array of aches, pains and twinges, which sometimes can worry you, but are more than likely perfectly normal.  It's only severe, and I mean doubled up severe, pain you have to have concern about - unless of course you're around 40 weeks pg  ;D  the other stuff is just your body letting your baby snuggle in  :)

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
344 Posts
;D WOW - just popped in to check the board before going shopping! FANTASTIC - a BFP on the board!!!!!!! Kerry and Helen, you must be over the moon - really pleased for you!  ^banana^

Will catch up properly later on.....

Bye for now,

love herbaltea! aka S_ _ _ _ !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ok Herbaltea -
I now think you must be Sarah.
Heather says she thinks it is Sadie.

I am up at the crack of dawn - nerves have kicked in!!!  Best have some coffee before I drive Heather to hospital, don't want to be falling asleep.

Will check in later/tomorrow.
Jo  :) ^reiki^

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi Herbaltea,

Hope you have had a good two weeks at work, welcome back to the land of FF. Thanks for your good wishes, Sally????!!!! We are still in total shock, I keep thinking any minute now someone is going to tell me its a joke!! What a Birthday present!!!

Jo and Heather, Thinking of you, hope it goes okay today.

Lots of Love Kerry, Helen and Blastocyst!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
We are back, all went vey well.  We have 2 embies grade 2, one has 4 cells, the other 5!!!!!! 
We are going to eat a peice of chocolate & watch Briget Jones now whilst wearing comfy slippers.  ^roflmao^
Love Jo, Heather, Molly the cat & our 2 Zygotes.  xxxx

·
Registered
344 Posts
;D Hi - wow - really pleased there is 'precious cargo on board' now! There could be more on soon if the zygotes behave - wow!  ;D

2 weeks (ish!) till our diu planning appointment - getting quite excited but not looking forward to all the probes and scans!! Hey ho - needs must!

Hope your'e all having a great bank holiday weekend,

Sarah!!!!!!! well done to Jo!!!!  ;)

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
It's so great to see Kerry & Helen in the Precious Cargo section!  I'm really pleased that it worked for you this cycle, especially as I know that you were so convinced that it wouldn't, with the low sperm count and everything.

Heather & Jo, good to hear about your embroyo transfer today. Sending you lots of *sticky vibes* and good luck for your  ^2ww^

And Sarah  ;D those 2 weeks until your planning appointment will soon be gone - you must be getting excited!

Only 2 more days before I test; I've been fairly convinced that it hasn't worked for most of the wait so far. However, my temperatures did rise an extra 0.3C the other day, and although they dropped a bit again, they have stayed higher than they were before. Also, although my boobs are normally sore for about a week before I get my period, they are mega sore this time around, so you never know, it could be good news for me as well.

Tamsin

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heather & Jo - Glad to hear you've got your 2 embies back on board.  Good luck!  ^reiki^ ^2ww^ ^reiki^  What date are you due to test?

Tamsin - Fingers crossed for you that your signs are leading to a BFP.  Good luck! ^reiki^ ^2ww^ ^reiki^

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
344 Posts
Tamsin - the very best of luck for testing day - wouldn't it be fantastic to have 2 precious cargos on board!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hiya everyone!

Tamsin - Loads of luck for testing day.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Wouldn't it just be fab if we all got good news?

We will be testing on 14/5/05 - We are trying to view this as a 2 week holiday from traipsing up & down to the clinic!  ^2ww^ ^No AF^

Sarah!!! - I am ridiculously chuffed to have guessed your name!!  ;D ::)

Love Jo, Heather with 2 zygotes inside & Molly the very jealous cat!
^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Well, unfortunately I haven't got as far as testing day - my period started this afternoon. Only a 26 day cycle, which is 2 days less than normal, although I don't know if that signifies anything (e.g. it being an early miscarriage or something like that - probably not).

Obviously we're a bit disappointed, but I'm not feeling too bad; we always knew it was very unlikely to work first time around, so now we've just got to move forward and on to the next cycle. I'll be calling the clinic first thing on Tuesday as I'm expecting to go on to Clomid this cycle, so I'll need to get the tablets pronto.

All of that aside, we've been having a lovely BH weekend with my sister and my gorgeous niece Ella staying, so we have been having lots of cuddles and laughter which has been great. Ella absolutely adores Karen and insists on doing everything with her, which is so sweet.

Hope you're all enjoying yourselves and relaxing for a few days,

Tamsin

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi Tamsin,
Really sorry to hear your news,  ^Cuddle^ but as you say it is only the 1st cycle so there is every chance that it will be a positive next time round - even more so with Clomid!  :)

Glad your'e having a great BH weekend - the sun has finally come out down here at last - phew - off to do some gardening!

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
^hugme^

Sorry to hear your news Tamsin.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for your next shot.

Heather

·
Registered
344 Posts
:mad: SO much for the BH weather expectations!!! I even bought a new turbo powered strimmer which I haven't been able to use today - umphhhh! Hey ho, at least I won;t feel guilty watching the tv instead!!

Has anyone heard from Misty? I thought she was testing a few weeks back?

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
After having a bit of a low day yesterday, I'm feeling much more upbeat again today, and looking forward to getting on with this cycle  :)
I called the clinic first thing and I'm going in tomorrow for a base-line scan and to get my Clomid tablets. Because of the BH meaning an extra weekend day, I won't be starting them until day 4, but the nurse said this should be OK given my (normal) cycle length/ov date.

I know very little about Clomid, so any info any of you can pass on would be much appreciated!

Herbaltea - what a bummer that you didn't get to use your new strimmer over the Bank Holiday :mad: I love my power tools!

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
^rainbow^

Hi Tamsin

Glad to hear you are feeling more positive today, and that your second cycle is already getting going.

I took Clomid for a total of 12 months over my IUIs sometimes stopping for a while when we took a break.  I think for some people it is the drug that makes the difference, so fingers crossed for you.

Heather

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
:)

Edie/Mable - You okay? Haven't heard from you for a while. Hope you are okay. Maybe you are on a fantastic sunny holiday to prepare for your IVF? ^sunny^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^.

I am having at least a couple of days off work in the hope that my lovely embies will implant more easily. I am a bit crampy, and a bit low in mood today. Already the 2WW is dragging and it is only day 4.

Heather

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.