(Julesforgirls) Jules* - Donor eggs with partners eggs, then DIVF

(Midnightaction) Sarah* - Egg Share DIVF

Misty* & Bunny - DIUI

(Nismat) Tamsin* & Karen - DIUI

Precious Cargo On Board ^clapping^

(Bagpuss1) Kerry* & Helen - DIUI - EDD 9 Jan ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Never Forgotten Angels ^angel^

Our Miracle is Here ^babycrawl^

Please let me have any additions/amendments to the above list :)

* = Partner having treatment

--------------

New home everyone :)

I know there are a couple of amendments needed to the list, but am waiting for those involved to post their news before I make them :)

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Edith and Mabel, sending tons of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to you for testing today.

I really hope you get that ^BFP^ .

Gina.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thankyou thankyou thankyou, all, for your wonderful implantation dances.

We got a BFP ^BFP^!!! oh my god. We are so happy. I ( edith) tested on Tuesday night like a naughty school girl when Mable was out and got the shock of my life when it came back a faint positive. I went straight to FF and got loads of reassuring messages.  "A line is a line "  are the sweetest words.We've had 2 more positives so looks like it really is a positive.  Can I just say that I haven't been posting recently - our home computer is a nightmare and I'm on school holidays (I'm a teacher - Mable isn't dating a 16 year old)- but I have been reading and have been sooo touched by your support and kind words. Poor you having to do Westlife dances!!!

I really feel for anyone going through the negative results and wish them all the strength in the world to get through the bad times. I can remember it all too well and have found this site an amazing support.

Mable's turn: 
We are SO grateful for all your wonderful support, hugs and dances during the 2ww - you have been absolutely fantastic.

love Edith and Mable

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Woo hoo!

^congrats^ ^jumpin^ ^congrats^ ^jumpin^ ^congrats^ to Mable and Edith for your ^BFP^ !

What fantastic news. I've got my fingers tightly crossed that you have a very sticky bean in there and you have a happy and healthy eight months ahead. :) :) :) :)

I hope it's catching. Rae started to get premenstrual feelings last night though, so we shall see. Part of me is tempted to test early, but we're having dinner with some friends who are 15 weeks pg tomorrow night so I think the last thing I want is to be having to be positive to them with our own BFN in the background. Anyway, enough of that. Today is a day for celebration for Mable and Edith.

Claire, how are those embies doing? Are you going in for transfer today? The best of luck to you if you are. :)

Gina.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Edith & Mable CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

^storkgirl^^storkboy^ ^pompom^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^pompom^ ^storkboy^ ^storkgirl^

Wow, what fantastic news, it literally sent a shiver down my spine to read of your happy result :)

So thrilled for you that it has worked, and like Gina, I really hope that you've got a really sticky bean in there who plans to carry on reminding you of it's presence on a daily basis for the next 8 months ;D

Gina - wishing you and Rae the best of luck for a good result too when you test (but I think it's definitely worth waiting if you can bear to!) ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ BTW, sorry for getting your names mixed up when I posted about the doula stuff - oops! :-[ It all sounds really interesting. Is it really something that you can combine with another job though, given that you have to be available for a couple of weeks either side of the EDD? So exciting that you have already got several births lined up!

Sorry, can't remember anyone else's news from the previous thread ^idiot^

Good luck wishes to Claire though, in case the ET is being carried out today ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I am just on lunch from work so I can not stay long, but just wanted to say

Congratulations ^fairydust^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^congrats^ ^Exercise!2^ to Mable and Edith on your much deserved ^BFP^, I am soooo happy for the both of you :)

Catch up properly tonight

Sarah xx

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Hi everyone

Just got back from clinic and out of the 5 embies all were grade 1 and 6 or 8 celled.

We had two grade 1 8 celled embies put back - one of which was already dividing again. They said they were absolutely excellent embies which is nice.

I am testing on the 29th.

I will be back for personals later - really exhausted at the mo but hugs for all that need them.

Claire xx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cyclers ^fairydust^

Eddie* - Clomid and DI ^fairydust^

2ww - Good luck! ^reiki^ ^reiki^

(Snagglepat) Gina & Rae* - DI - Testing 21 August ^fairydust^

Claire* & Beverley - Egg Share DICSI - Testing 29 August ^fairydust^

In between treatment

Heather* & Jo - Considering options

(Herbaltea) Sarah* - DIUI

Misty* & Bunny - DIUI

Edith* & Mabel - DIVF - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

----------------

That's the 2 pieces of news I was waiting for :)

Claire - Fab news about your embies :) Glad to hear 2 are back with you. Wishing you loads of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Edith & Mabel - ^congrats^ I was so excited when I read Edith's post on the Ask a Nurse Board the other evening and was bursting to say in here when I updated the list last night, but knew I couldn't as it wouldn't be fair. Wishing you a fab pregnancy.

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
344 Posts
WOW - Edith + Mable - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
^congrats^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^

You both must be over the moon! As Tamsin says - reading your post gave me tingles too! WOW!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Morning!

Mable & Edith:  ^clapping^ ^congrats^ ^BFP^ ^babycrawl^  Well done you!!  I am so pleased for you & I am sure Heather will be excited, Im going to ring her in a mo to tell her the good news!

Claire - Embbies are sounding in good nick.  ^reiki^ for your transfer, I think we better all do those implantation dances again.  ;D

Im feeling quite tearful today, no real reason for it - Am probably a bit tired or got PMT or something.  :'(
I feel like I could do with a good sad film to bawl over.  Instead, am off to spend the day with a friend & her 2 kids - that should soon take my mind off it.

Love Jo

·
Registered
415 Posts
Mable and edith,

Cograts on your  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^!!! Have not posted recently but have been watching and waiting for this news!!!

I have tears in my eyes and have gone all tingly reading your post!!!

Welcome to the club (not so lonely any more) If you want any advice/ support, dont hesitate to get in touch. I did 8 pg tests before I would actually believe the result!!!

Once again,
Congrats,

Kerry.

PS 20 week scan on Tuesday, cant believe how quick it has gone,

Hi to everyone else, good luck with your ttc journeys!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi, Mable here,
Thanks so much, you fabulous dancers, for all your congratulations, which made me feel all goosebumpy and tingly too. We couldn't have got through all the ups and downs without your support, I really feel like this has been a mass joint effort!

Best of luck to Gina and Rae for testing tomorrow - let's get dancing, girls.

Good luck also to Claire for the 2WW - your embies sounded fab and I really hope they implant.

Thanks Jayne for your sensitivity re posting - we just wanted to make absolutely sure before posting (as Edith was unbeknown to me secretly testing early).

Hi Emma - welcome and thanks for following our progress.

Bagpuss - I'd wondered where you had gone! How's it all going. How exciting to be at the 5 month scan ALREADY!

^fairydust^ to you all
Mable xx

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hi everyone,

We got a BFN yesterday, or rather Rae did as she got up early while I was still asleep and told me when I woke up. I checked it and an hour after testing there was still no hint of a line. There's still no sign of AF though. She's promised me she'll text me as soon as AF arrives if it comes at work today. I'm about to jump onto earlypregnancy.co.uk to buy a bundle more cheap pregnancy tests so we can keep testing until AF turns up - we used our last one on Sunday and I refuse to pay the amount they cost at the chemists.

So we'll keep testing. Hopefully AF will stay away and one of these tests will turn into a BFP in the next few days. We're one day overdue today, and counting. Thanks for the good luck wishes everyone, and the dancing Mable. Fingers crossed they'll pay off!

At least I have some distraction - I visited the woman I'm doula-ing for yesterday and she's being checked again today. There's been no date set for induction yet, but it's looking likely for the end of this week if her BP stays high. I'm all excited about it and have my bag packed ready to drive off to Bedford at a moment's notice. Hopefully there'll be grounds for celebration for both of us by the weekend. Tamsin, I'm hoping to be able to combine it with my full time job initially. I'm lucky to have a good boss who is willing to let us be flexible with our hours if we need it. I've got a day of leave saved to use for this birth, and the boss has been fine with me taking it with little or no notice. Further down the line I'd like to do it more full time, but I need to get more established first, and get more experience, and for the time being I'm lucky enough to be in a situation where I can do that whilst working. Oh, and don't worry about the name thing - I knew who you meant. :)

Claire, I hope those embies are settling in really well. Implantation vibes are coming your way.

Best wishes all round,

Gina.

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Hi everyone

Mable and Edith - your ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^!!!!!!!!!!!!! news reached as far as Scotland last week. I have been dying to get back to the computer so that I can congratulate you. It is really nice and reassuring to see that it does work!!!!!!

Sending ^reiki^ to you Claire for your two week wait.

Gina and Rae, sorry it didn't work for you this time.

Love and ^fairydust^ to everyone I haven't mentioned

Heather

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
WE HAVE 2 LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We agreed last night that we'd test again this morning, but when we woke up at 7 Rae told me she'd gone to the loo at about 4am and had forgotton about having the overnight wee to test with. We decided to test anyway though. She did the test and handed it to me. I was sitting there on the side of the bath watching that single strong line come up. Rae checked it and assumed the worst. I kept looking and saw the tiniest inklings of a second line appear. I said 'Is that a second line?' at which Rae turned and grabbed it off me. We spent several minutes staring at it intently by which point there was a very faint, but definite second line. I was welling up and Rae went into complete shock and the rest of this morning has passed in a blur. She's refusing to believe it until we test again tomorrow. She says she feels really periody, and I keep telling her how almost everyone on this site feels like that initially. It's not really sinking in yet though - she's in total shock. We're both considering pulling a sicky tomorrow, but we'll see what tomorrow brings before we decide.

I had a dream last night in which Rae and I were in a park, and she gave birth to a baby boy. I've had several dreams in the recent past where I've been helping someone to give birth - probably tied in to the doula stuff, but it's never been Rae. I told her about it in bed this morning before we tested. Wow. Wow. Wow.

It's our first BFP with her. I so, so hope it stays that way. I'm trying very hard not to get too excited, as it is very early days. I can't say I'm being too successful though. ;D ;D ;D Thank you so much for all your positive thoughts and dances over the last couple of weeks. They worked!

So that's us and Edith and Mable with August ^BFP^ s. Claire and Beverly, let's hope this is a pattern. :)

Gina.

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cyclers ^fairydust^

Eddie* - Clomid and DI ^fairydust^

2ww - Good luck! ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Claire* & Beverley - Egg Share DICSI - Testing 29 August ^fairydust^

In between treatment

Heather* & Jo - Considering options

(Herbaltea) Sarah* - DIUI

Misty* & Bunny - DIUI

Edith* & Mabel - DIVF - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

(Snagglepat) Gina & Rae* - DI - EDD 20 April ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

----------------
Gina - Many congratulations to you and Rae. Really pleased for you both ^congrats^

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Thanks Jayne.

According to babycentre.co.uk our EDD is April 30th 2006. I imagine we'll get that confirmed in the next few weeks with the GP.

I'm feeling a little calmer now after talking to my cousin on the phone over my lunch break. Our donor called me just after to check up and see if we wanted to arrange inseminations for two weeks time. It felt really quite strange to say we didn't need him. I've become so used to his visits and our chats over cups of tea it actually feels quite bizarre to think we won't see him again, at least, not until we want to try for another.

Thanks again for all your positive thoughts.

Gina.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Wooohoo Gina & Rae that's fabulous! Many congratulations on your  ^BFP^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

Claire xx

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Wow, big massive congrats Gina & Rae I am soooo happy for the both of you, i'll bet your both over the moon !!!
^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

This has been a really good week with so much positive news !! :)

Wishing you both all the luck and joy in the world with the next 9 mths ^cloud9^

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hi everyone.

I'm afraid I might be about to put a damper on things. Last night we did another hpt and got an equally faint line to the morning test. This morning we did one, and got a BFN. In the end we both pulled a sicky, me because I was feeling stressed out my brain and Rae because she is genuinely beginning to feel really rough with nausea and tired achiness. I went to the chemists at 9 to get a different brand of tests in case we'd got a bad batch, and got some Clearblue. Just now we got another BFN.

We're not sure what to think now, or what to do, but we're beginning to assume the worst. We had an amazing 24 hours of thinking we might just have cracked it, but now it looks like our BFP was destined to be a very shortlived one.

I've suggested to Rae that we go to the GP who might do a blood test which would at least give us some indication as to what might have happened/how far we may or may not have got. So far she's not too keen on this idea, preferring to stay in bed and wait to bleed.

What makes it all the worse is that we're going away in the next few days - seperately. We only do this once or twice a year but I'm off to a conference in Worcester on Thursday and she's off to Ireland with her mates on Friday. We're both due back on Monday. The last thing I want to do is be anywhere other than with her right now. It's seriously ****ty timing.

I don't know if I've ever felt so many extreme and contrasting emotions in one 24 hour period before.

Sorry to be so me focused in this post. Don't know what else to write.

Gina.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.