Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
    my name is Polly, and a new friend who I met on the Ectopic Pregnancy Trust board told me about this site, so I thought i would join.
My history in brief is that I got married in April of this year, but 3 weeks before the big day I had an ectopic pregnancy at 10 weeks, and lost both the baby and my right tube. The wedding went ahead as planned, and we had a wonderful day. Then 3 months later we beganTTC again, and I got pregnant immediately, but alas 4 months to the day of my first ep, I had another, and lost the baby and my left tube! Can't believe how unlucky my DH and I have been in such a short space of time. I am currently recovering from major surgery and waiting to be refered for IVF which will be sometime in the new year I hope!!!
Anyway, that's about it really, I'm just hoping that we can be successful.... i am now 36 and feel that I may be passed my sell by date!
Lots of love
Polly.xxx ::)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
^hello^ Polly,

Welcome to FF....

Sorry to hear of your bad news, you must of been devasted.. I hope your recovery is a short one and  ^goodluck^ with forthcoming treatment, I really hope it is sucessful for you...

Sweetcheeks xxxx

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Hiya Polly

Welcome to FF - Sorry to hear your news you have had a rough year haven't you!  Hope you feel better soon and that IVF works for you.

Sending love and luck to get you a  ^BFP^

There is a IVF Link on here that might be good for you!

Sarah

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hiya Polly  ^wave^,

Congratulations on your recent marriage. Welcome to FF.

So sorry to hear of your loss ^hugme^. You poor thing your emotions must be all over the place - in a period of 18months around my wedding I m/c and my father was diagnosed  with a rare type of leukemia, I was all over the place.

All the best for the future, I hope the new year will be full of nice surprises for you and DH.

Sending you lots of  ^fairydust^ and  ^Cuddle^

lol

Amanda  ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Hi Polly
Welcome to Fertility friends!  I'm also 36 and also recently married (last year).
So sorry to hear about your ectopics - sounds like you had a terrible run of luck.  Your turn for some good luck when you start IVF.  Don't worry about being past it - you are actually still youngish in IVF terms - and the fact that you have been able to conceive relatively easily twice is a very, very good sign.
Fingers crossed for your treatment
x
Alvie

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Hello Polly!!

I've blown you a few bubbles to get you going!! ^banana^

Good luck finding your way around :eek: it took me a while, but you know what I'm like!! ^idiot^

Your Friend
Jen
x

^stupid^ ^fairydust^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.