Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,  Has anyone else had some bleeding after sex? It does not happen sorry tmi if in missionary position my DH on top, but if I go on top, it feels painful and I seem to bleed for anything up to a week, only lightly, any ideas?
I was not examined at my 6 week check up, GP only took BP and told me to lose 6 stone, I am worried that maybe everything is not as it should be.
I would be greatful for any advice.
Thx Lisa

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
I bled after sex when pg but TBH we've done it so little since I can't remember if I bled after having N. Don't forget it took 9 months to make your little one & your cervix will still be affected by those pesky hormones so it could be tender/ripe still. If you're really worried ask to be checked over though cos it's better to be safe than sorry!

BTW well done you on resuming your sex life! ;D

·
Premium Member
8,150 Posts
professor waffle said:
BTW well done you on resuming your sex life! ;D
That's what I was thinking ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Lisa - very cheeky of me to butt in especially as I can't actually answer your question. Maybe chat to your GP or HV next time you see them ....

How's William? :)

Take care

B xx :-*

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
Hi Lisa,

I has my first  ^hump^ since having Katie on friday night, and i bled a little bit to, very lightly for 24 hours!!
Dp was on top as i darednt do any other position  ;D I was so nervous!!
I would mention it to your h/v huni!!

Hope that has helped in some way  ^idiot^

x x x

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Yes i remember being terrified - and M decided to wake up half way through and it was very off-putting!!! ;D

I think  a teeny bit of bleeding isn't anything to worry about hun - just keep an eye on it. ;)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ladies, We have 9 month to catch up on  ;D We were too scared for sex during pregnancy as I m/c after having sex 2 years ago, not that we know why I m/c but we did not want to risk anything.
I have managed to get a GP apointment for 2 weeks time, so will keep you updated.
Take Care
Lisa x

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
This is the third time in a week that I've had a conversation about this - two friends have recently asked me if I'd heard of it happening and now you've posted.  Shows it must be more common than we realise. 
One friend had googled it and scared herself, so don't google!!  good for you going to the docs

Claire x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts