Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's your new thread as requested ladies. Happy  ^gossip^

Rosie. xxx

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I'm second!  ;D

Hiya Hayley  ^wave^

Ooooh I didn't know we were getting a new thread, what a great idea!  :)

Can't stop tho, off to the beach  :)

Maria x

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi

Im glad we have this thread How are we all doing ????

Julie xx

·
Registered
422 Posts
^banana^ hooray new thread , Hi all lister ladies ,  trying to upload a new picture but mac is playing up hope everyones ok . xxxxx

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hello yay we can all get together again how you all doing haylea your bump is huge wow wee

so what we gonna chat about girls??

suppose babies world be a good idea!!!

my 2 are now 5 and a half months old!!! can't belive how fast it's going. anyone thinking about returning to work?? i am october the 6th but only for 2 days a week and i know this may sound a bit bad but i'm really looking forward to it ;D lol it helps thou as i know they will be looked after by there nan and grandad who dote on them both and the other day it will be a daddy and twin day he he he he'll soon realise why i'm so blimming knackered every evening and what to go to sleep at 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right  lets hope we get a good thread going

Allyson xx

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Can I join you? Though my bump isn't courtesy of the Lister, of course. As an ex-Lister lady though...

Be nice to catch up!

Ally - your parents are brave, taking on twins a day a week! I'm hoping by the time I'm ready to go back they'll allow home working.

Hayley - how are you feeling? Huge?  :)

Maria - I was on the brink of going to the beach yesterday it was that hot. But the thought of the crowds put me off. I had to settle for the river!

Curly and Luckystars - hello!

Nic - are you there lovey? Mitch?  :-*

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Ooh goody just found this thread.....but unfortunately its about 40 degrees in the back garden at the moment so I'll pop back later to chat.  ^sunny^

Right wheres me bikini  ;) - actually its a bit more like  ^eyes^ as there is no chance Im putting a bikini on in my state

xxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
Ladies,
I just wanted to say hi to you all and CONGRATULATIONS on your bumps and babies, if all goes well I'll be hoping to join you sometime in September!!
Take care all x x x

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
Oh dear just re-read the title and realised it's for lister girles, how I missed that I dont know  ;D ;D ;D!
Congrats anyway ladies x

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Hiya

Miranda - OMG look at you 37 weeks!!  :eek:  Where has the time gone? Not long now til you meet Bob  :)  How are you feeling? Nervous and excited I bet  :-*

Nic - Where's that bump pic you promised?  ^bigbad^  ;D

Hello to Ally, Curly, Julie & Hayley  :)

Maria x

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Yes, very nervous and excited! It feels so strange to know I'm so close.

Your bump's coming on nicely! Do you get more scans with twins?

xx

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
hello ladies good to get this thread i asked rosie :)thank you lovey :-*

miranda-not long at all for you now is it :eek: am i right in saying youre having a boy???if im wrong tell me.

mjp-awww look at your little bump :) you getting alot of movement now???you getting a scan every 4wks like me??my next one is tomorrow.cant wait to see them both :)

nic-20wks now :eek: wheres that time gone.i see youre having a girl :) you bought some girly stuff yet??

alleybee-going back to work :( thats going to be tough leaving your little ones with your nan and grandad..

curly,luckystars-hows it going ladies???

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi Girls

This is the first time I have sat down today Emily has not been herself today bless her..

Miranda - WOW 37 weeks OMG not long I had Emily at 31+5 days so I don't know what is like to get where you are :)

Maria - Have you being buying lots ????

Nic - How are u Hun we must speak soon?

Well If you remember Jena I still speak to her her twins are doing really well they are so lovely but with 3 kids now she never ha time to get on the PC...

Right I'm off to watch BB I know I'm sad but I have to wait up as Emily has her last bottle at 11pm and then she should go through to 6 ish I hope  ::)....

I hope everyone is well

Love

Julie xxx

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Crumbs - eight weeks early? Wow. I'm still walking the dogs five miles a day, so I don't think he's ready to pop yet! Though I'm getting a few little twinges - nothing to write home about.

Yep, Hayley - a boy! I'm going to have to get used to calling him Robert, instead of Bob the Bump!

Julie - I reckon we're going to be glued to BB, watching them sleep this summer! It would be nice if Bob turns out to be a good sleeper, but rare I'm thinking.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Morning :)

Hayley - Yep my bump does look small compared to yours! ;D Enjoy your scan today, hope it goes well ^reiki^ Wonder how much they weigh now? I've got a private 4d scan booked for my birthday, my mum, dp and ds are all coming too, can't wait :) Bet my mum cries! ::) ;D Then I get 4 weekly scans at the hospital from 28 weeks, not sure if I get a 24 week one when I see the consultant next week? :-\ Congrats on your 24 week milestone! ^clapping^

Miranda - Five miles a day! :eek: Well done you! I'm lucky if I can walk around the park with dp and the dog each night, this SPD is agony :( Really think it must be cause it's twins as I was so active when pregnant with ds, feel like an old cripple! ;D Seriously tho I'm getting really worried at how I'm going to be in a few more weeks and we're moving house next month :-\ Hope Robert puts in an appearance sooner rather than later for you, then you can enjoy taking him out while the weather is still nice :) I was went 3 weeks overdue with ds! :mad:

Julie - You're still the BB queen then! ;D Sounds like you've got Emily into a good routine :) We've bought most things for the bubs, just breathing monitors, swings and a few bits to get now. Say hi to Jena for me.

Nic - Where are you and your bump? :-*

Off to work this afternoon :( one week left now, yippee! :)

Maria x

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Argh - moving? We were intending to move too, but had no viewings at all, so I think we're going to have to ride it out until the market picks up.

Without my salary things will be far too tight, so we were going to get a cheaper house.

Julie - will you be going to any of the eviction nights this year?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi

Yes I'm still the BB queen I have been offered tickets for BB but to be honest with u now that I have Emily I don't think I will have the time to go, but don't worry I don't miss any on the TV so if you want any gossip I'm your girl.

Emily has been a bit better today she had her last bottle at 2230 last night and woke up at 5 for a hug and then woke up until 830  ;D so I'm nearly there... The weather has not been good today  what have we all been up to ?????

Julie

·
Registered
533 Posts
wow look at all your lovey bumps twin bumps look great don't they and don't you just love the shock on pepole faces when they ask "oh when is it due" and you reply "they are due...." i used to love that look on there face he he he

whats happened to our lovely summer sun shine, i hate days like today twins are so much easier to take care of when you can get out and about being stuck in with them is horrible it's when i find it the hardest. my pair were Little so and so's last night up most of it even had 2 bottles each witch they have not done for over 4 weeks it seems as soon as you think you have cracked it it all goes pear shaped i think they were playin up last night because our house is in a bit of a mess trying to make space plus dismantled our bed so we can get the 2nd cot into there room but the 2nd cot was damaged so it has to go back which really made a hard job really hard as now the bed has gone from our room where we used to leave them whilst the bath is running, but thankfully a new cot arrived today, but i think the reason they played up all night was the cot was in a diffrent part of the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i just hope they settle well in there own cots.

right so what have you got planned for fathers day?? and what gifts have u bought for them. my twins daddy has been spoilt he got a wii lucky daddy but he only got it coz i want the wii fit thing, think it'll keep the twins occupied as i do all the exercise I'm sure they'll find it funny

xx allyson

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi girlies

wow what a fab idea to have this thread. congrats to all of you who are pg or had babies. my beauty was born dec 22nd. and my god he is so funny he has me crying with laughter. we must of had our babies around the same time ally.so glad i dont have twins though.

i will worn you all now im a hopeless poster but will stay in touch. Miranda you must be so excited knowing things can happen anyday now.

right must go try and get some house work done while my little man is having a godd snore lol.
speak soon take care
Jeanette ,Tim , Nico and gang. lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.