29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls

^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hi girls.

Just a quick one form me as I I'm still dozy (nothing new there then!)
I got 13 eggs. I'm egg sharing so that means I keep 7 for myself. Same number as last time, same anethetist and Marie Wren did the EC same as last time. Hmmm...fate?

Just a quick hi to Scout and congrats on the two heartbeats.

Love to everyone
C~x

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Evening!
Well done Caz on 13 eggs - that's a great numer to be able to share ^reiki^ Good luck with the phone call tomorrow ;)

Jo- pleased you and the litl'un are going great guns - Jaya mentioned you today and said you were doing well :)

Scout - wow! 2!  No wonder you and DH were speechless.  Fantastic news ^reiki^
Fergie, BabyDreams and Ambar - aim now joing you in the waiting game...

Yep, had 2 embies put back today, but not before having to wait 1.5 hours (with a FULL bladder).  Tunde was off poorly and so I was waiting for either Sam or Jaya.  Had to "go" in the end as way too painful to hang on.  Had a good transfer with Jaya though, although DP and Jaya kept making me laugh - anyone else had the giggles with all the instruments inside them (TMI).  Good job my stomach muscles aren't as strong as they used to be as we could have had flying speculums ;D

Had a 4 hour snooze this afternoon- too many early mornings and a stressful week must have caught up with me and am still feeling a bit zonked ^confused^

Love to all
Jakex

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi girls!

I’m back! Had a lovely holiday – the weather was fantastic and it was a lovely place we went to. Been sniffing and taking the progynova like a good girl and I’m due to go for a scan tomorrow to see when my ET will be. My appointment is 12.15pm with Alison and I’ll be wearing my orange ribbon so say hello if you’re there! I can’t believe I’m at this stage again – feeling a bit scared to tell the truth.

It’s taken me ages to read all the posts – there’s loads happening on here!

Caz – congratulations on your eggies!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow’s news!

Fergie – Great news on your embryos. Hope the days aren’t dragging too much

Ambar – great news on your blasts! Hope you’re taking it easy!

Jake – sounds like you had fun today – I hope Jaya does my ET this time – put your feet up now and relax!

Natrlie – I might see you tomorrow – look out for my ribbon! I’ll be sitting near the scan rooms. Good luck!

Babydreams – great news on your 2 embies!

Leanne – hope you’ve not toppled over yet!!

Willow – hope your headaches have sorted themselves out – there’s nothing worse – I’ve had a few headaches will the Suprecur I’m sniffing at the moment too

Shupa – sounds like everything’s going really well for you! Exciting decisions to make about moving abroad too! It’s all happening!

Scout – great news on your scan – it must be amazing to see a heartbeat!

Hi to Sue, Helena, Dianne and everyone else I’ve not mentioned.

Ange x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Caz - have been thinking of you battling those horticulturists today.  Glad all went well at EC, nice number of eggs for both you and your recipient.  ^reiki^  Glad the wedding(un) went well too!

Jo - 2nd tri............. omg where does time go (slowly sometimes but on this side that's gone quick!)  good luck deciding about the middle east (worth talking to Tinks as she's out there with an older son and is in 3rd tri)

Scout - omg flippen fantastic news on your twinnies, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambar - good luck resisting those hpt's for a few more days!  You're good if you do (I was soooooooooooo naughty tested after 6dpt a 6dt!)  ^police^  ^police^  ^police^ (didn't exist then!!!!!)

Jake - how the hell did you keep a full bladder for THAT long!!!  :) visions of shooting speculums towards the doorway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember that your embies have already heard you laughing now!!!!! good luck for your 2ww.  ^reiki^

Ange - really glad you had a good holiday, roll on tomorrow for your scan, good luck.

Love Sue
xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
672 Posts
Sue, I found Tinks elsewhere on the site and have already been bending her ear for a few weeks now!!! She loves it in Dubai, and I am much less stressed about it after talking to her... ;D

Jake, How exciting that you are now 2ww'ing! Next time you see Liz or Jaya, tell them hi from me! Seems odd that I won't see them all again before Christmas when I visit with Baby Shupa!

Ange, hope your scan goes ok, bet you are looking forward to getting back in the 2ww!

Caz, well done on a great number of eggs! Hopefully there will be "leftovers" to go in the freezer.

Jo x

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi all
I am really going to struggle to keep up. we have so many Listerians which is fantastic.
All 4 of our frosties have made the thaw,we just need them to divide again so we await the dreaded call tomorrow.
If all goes to plan I am going to there at 9.30am for ET, I'll wear my ribbon but hope we are not kept waiting, coz I found the whole bladder experience quite a stress last time!

Will post to you all tomorrow once I know what the news is, I need to get some zzzzzzzzzz's now
much love
natrliexxx ;D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Caz - wow, so many eggs!!  Good luck on getting super embies....

Jake - welcome to the 2ww. Your ET sounds similar to mine. I had to wait around and ended up emptying my bladder as i was sooo full. At least it was not stressful as you were kept giggling ;D ;D

Ange - Welcome back! Glad you had a good time and good luck for ET  :(

Natrlie - Good luck for tomorrow..hope those embies keep dividing.

Quick hello to all others.....I am only on day 5 of the 2ww and it going so slowly........hopeully things are happening inside :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi girls

Just got back from the Lister - the scan went well and ET is on Saturday so I just hope my last 2 little ones behave themselves and thaw and divide nicely! Can't imagine I'll sleep well on Friday night - it's a bit like deja vu as last time I had ET on the Saturday and the 2 embies didn't survive the night so they thawed 2 more out on the actual day and just transferred them anyway.... well, these are the last 2 so fingers crossed...

Whilst I was waiting I saw Liz and she was asking about FF and the orange ribbons. I told her she is often mentioned, especially by Helena - and she asked me to send her love.

Did a bit of shopping after the scan and bought some great wedges! Just need some sunshine now!

Love to all

Ange x

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi all
fab news, I have my two little embies on board (they put back 2x grade 1- 9 cells) which is fantastic, I do not think we could have hoped for a better result.
On the 2ww now!

Ange -did not see you as we were done by 10.15 am, I also reminded Liz about the orange ribbons. Glad to hear the scan went well, I am going to keep everything crossed for you for ET on Sat. Um.. the retail therapy resulted in a kitch pair of shoes, do we have shoe queen in our midst?

babydreams-thanks for you kind words remember I am only 4 days behind you on the 2ww!

everyone else look forward to hearing your news and will undoubtedly be posting later on
natrlie ;D ;D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Natrlie, wonderful news  ;D , now its time to relax and keep those feet up, sending you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Ange  glad the scan went well ^goodluck^ for Saturday.

I'm still going slightly insane, trying to keep busy, just defrosting the fridge ^idiot^ at the moment, still haven't bought any HPTs!!

Hope everyone else is feeling good, looking forward to sunny weather.

Take care
Love Ambar xx

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi Ladies!

Thanks for all your messages asking me how I am, well I'm not too bad actually, the headaches have eased but I'm now stuck with aching joints which is one of the side effects, but I will live!  ;)

Seems like ages until the 8th June for my scan to see if I can become a stimmy!! Lets hope so, otherwise I have got to have another damn Prostap injection  :mad: Its like a javelin!!

^goodluck^ to everyone who is either down regging, stimming, having EC or ET, or in the TWW, I hope all your dreams come true!!

Love

Willow
xx

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Dear ladies

Had my IUI scan today can you believe it too many follicles
Now i know some of you have achieve double figures
Caz 13 wonderful news

I was worried not enough stimulation but have best response
yet 5 poss 6 good follicles will only allow 3 for iui risk multiple pregnancy so for scan again Thursday
Nurse thought i was for IVF not IUI suggested i convert to IVF which on some levels what i want as some of you will know i was not keen on IUI in first place but Marie Wren feels that response OK and risk of multi pregnancy not really concern in my case as even when my eggs do fertilize do not get pregnant. (evidence of last 3 IVF cycles) so wants me to stay for IUI review Thursday

lesson for me big doses of drugs as for IVF do not always produce best results in terms of follicles numbers i was on >doses for 12 days and only produce 2 eggs last time
I am still shocked and a lesson for me that things can change
Also on a good note a bit frightened to see same Dr again as i had had a difficult conversation re single life and choices re IVF/IUI etc recently However
But i had to see counsellor to discuss plan B going on waiting list for Donation
eggs and asked me how i was and i did discuss how i felt after my consultation which did help, Then had a really helpful meeting with Dr Wren so feel a lot better about all that etc friends again !!!

Willow
nice to see you posting 8th June will soon come be hopeful

Natrlie
wow great news quality eggs or what congratulations
Ange
Glad your scan was OK hope everything goes OK for Friday thawing and Sat ET
Babydreams and Ambar
OH a pain when the days drags
try and enjoy the process taking care of your embryos
Jake
Good luck with your 2 ww
Caz
hope phone call was OK today re results of EC
ScoutGreat news re 2 heartbeats (gives me hope)

Hi to Sue Fergie and everyone else
Lets see what Thursday scan brings i only hope do not abandon cycle as
Dr Wren not keen on IVF conversion so will see

love Dianne x

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hi all.

Well I got a call to say 6 out of 7 have fertilised so EC provisionally booked for Thursday at 9.30am. However there was talk about taking them to blasts, so if there's no clear leaders by Thursday we might leave them a couple more days and see what happens. Obviously I'd quite like to take them to blast, but a huuuuge part of me just wants to get them back on board ASAP. I'm where they belong, afterall!

Ange; Sounds like a great holiday. Have you got real tan to replace the smelly fake one? Hope you don't have too bad thaw anxiety on Friday, and that all goes well Saturday for transfer.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Jake; Good luck for your 2ww. When is your official test date? Will you be giving in early ^police^^reiki^ ^reiki^  ^reiki^ for you.

Natrlie; what fab embies! All the best for you for the long stretch!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Dianne; I hope everything works out and goes ahead as planned. Good to hear you've had a more positive visit today. Heaps of luck for you too  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Ambar & Babydreams; Have you been climbing the walls yet?  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Jo; Nearly in the second tri!  :eek: Where did the time go? Well let's hope the second tri is less dramatic than your first tri!

Willow; I don't fancy your side effects much. here's hoping that the prostap does the trick first time. 8th June does seem like a long time away, but I'm sure it'll pass quickly enough.

Love to Sue, Helena, Fergie, Scout, Donna and Leanne (lookin' huge!)

C~x

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Hi all
Caz - great fertilization rate.  If you feel that you can cope, I'd go for blast if I could, but wanting them back with you asap is completely understandable!! ^reiki^
Ange - not long now.  I so hope that this is the one for you.
Natrlie - well done my girl and welcome to the wait ^afro^
Willow - glad you're doing better on the drugs, or rather that you're coping 'ok' on them
Dianne - good luck for tomorrow's follicle scan
Ambar - not long now til testing hun ^goodluck^
Jo - will say "hi" next time I'm in for you.
Sue - I do not know how I hung on for so long, but they kept saying "just a couple of minutes" which of course turned into 90mins!  Bladder of steel, me thinks ;D

Well I have a confession.  Caz you had me sussed.  I have bought some of the pee sticks that Jo and Donna used (25 for £12.99) and will be testing every day - first test day today.  This is partly to help me cope mentally, but if I do detect and early positive, I have to have blood tests to check that my immune system is behaving itself and if it isn't I have to start a drug treatment sooner rather than later. ^police^

Hi to Fergie, BabyDreams, Helena, Leanne, Scout, Fee
Love Jakex ^reiki^

·
Registered
672 Posts
Jake,

Yay for the pee sticks!!!  ;D It really did cut down on the stress of waiting, for me. My DH thought I was bonkers though, testing when I KNEW it was too early for a positive. (I also spent the entire wait making Orange Ribbons too, which gave me something else to think about!)

Got everything crossed so tight for you that I can't walk properly  ;)

Love Jo x

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hi everyone, ^wave^

hope you dont mind me popping in,  but I will be cycling at the Lister in June...

Ladies, I have to go on the pill before hand, did any of you go on it, and if yes how long? or does that depend on your scan?.

Also as I may of mentioned in the past is anyone taking or have taken puregon? I'm going to be on 300, did any of you have to take 300, if yes did you produce lots of follies? I suppose it depends on your age too!! ???

Luv and Hugs
Spiritx

Best of luck to everyone.
^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hiya

Ambar - why were you defrosting the fridge? ? ?  ;D  Did you mean the freezer? ? ? ?  ;D

Willow - glad you are doing okish!  Sorry to hear about the achey joints.

Di - good luck for your IUI/IVF review tomorrow  ^reiki^  Sounds like you've got a good chance with those follies!

Caz - fantastic news on your embies!  Wishing you loads of love and luck for your transfer - if you go for it now, if not good luck going to blast!  ^reiki^

Jake - good luck with your ploy on the testing (I always did it that way too!)

spirit - course we don't mind you popping in!!!!!!!!

Jo - glad you and Tinks have "met up"!!!!!!!!!

natralie - hope you and your frosties are doing OK, fantastic that they did well!

babydreams - pretty much half way there!

Ange - great news on your scan!!!!!!  ^reiki^  Roll on Saturday!  Please give Liz my love too!

Lots of love to everyone
Sue
xxxxxx

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sue it was the fridge, the small freezer compartment had created an over flowing ice monster, so I had to had to have words ^bigbad^  ;D

Spirit I took the pill, day 1 of my cycle then had a scan day 20 and then started downregging, good to hear your cycling next month, wishing you all the best. :)

Love to everyone
Ambar xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Jake ~ i missed you being so far along.

Congrats on ET....LMAO at the image of flying speculums!!!

Hope your 2WW goes quickly......will keep absolutely everything crossed for you,

Love, luck and babydust to all, Lizzy xxxx

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.