Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi Lister gals

Sorry I am being a stranger but not been well and I am in the middle of moving house...total nightmare, it has been on and off all week.

We had our 20 week scan and are delighted to say we are having a boy ^blueted^.  I have gone totally mad buyinh him clothes and stuff it is nice to be able to get excited.

Cobngratulation to Scout.......OMG...3...how wonderful ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hope you are all well? I will need read back to catch up.

Have a fab weekend

Love
Donna

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Dear Doona

A boy how wonderful, 

^blueted^ ^itsaboy^ ^itsaboy^ ^itsaboy^ ^itsaboy^ ^itsaboy^ ^itsaboy^ ^itsaboy^ ^itsaboy^ ^itsaboy^ ^itsaboy^ ^itsaboy^

Many Congratulations on the news

I have a big son and he is a blessing to me

Take care remember no lifting , hope the move is ok

Love Dianne x  :)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hello girls,

I am so sorry i have not posted for so long. As you can imagine, life is pretty hectic right now! I cant believe the boys are over a month old already, the days just fly by. Rob went back to work this week so i have had them all to myself which has been lovely but obviously hard work.

We have a good routine going (which only gets spoilt when mil comes over)  ^evil^ ^evil^ ^evil^ and both boys are gaining weight well. Jake started smiling yesterday and hasnt stopped since. He loves it when i tickle his neck and has a massive grin on his face, the first few times he had me in tears!!

Anyway, no time for personals as its feeding time at the zoo  ;D But i just wanted to send a big hug to Angie  ^hugme^

Also a big  ^congrats^ to scout - make sure you get as much rest as possible. Carrying two was hard work so you make sure you take things easy xx

Sending love to everyone, i promise to post regularly.

L xx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hiya

Just catching up from the beginning of the thread!

Donna - congratulations on the news of your 20week scan!!!!!!!  Have fun buying!

Leanne - the days do fly (why don't they in the 2ww? ? ?) I can't believe that this month we'll be celebrating Chloe's 1st birthday!

Love to all
Sue
xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Donna - a boy - wow fab!
Scout - triplets  :eek:  ;D that is fantastic - many congrats!
Leanne - your boys are sooo beautiful!

Claire xx

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Oh a ickle boy - that's wonderful news Donna
And Scout - 3....3??  Way to go there!!
Leanne, your boys look gorgeous and you sound great too -  proud mum ;D

With love and thoughts
Jakex ^reiki^

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello all

A quick update from me. Had EC yesterday but we only got 3 eggs and, like last time, 2 have fertilised. So we're on for ET tomorrow. As we had 6 follies I am very disappointed at only getting 3 eggs- they had to do some follie flushing during EC, so I feel a bit achey today. Its such a long haul just to get just 2 embryos. Lets hope they develop OK overnight.

Off for a rest now. Feeling quite down.

Fergie

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Hi Fergie

Don't feel down.  ^Cuddle^ I think we tend to focus on numbers during tx, and just remember all you need is one good one.
I have everything crossed for your little embies.
May the both grow and multiply QUICKLY!
Take care and have a good rest.

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Fergie, just wanted to wish you and your 2 ickle embies all the very best for transfer and beyond tomorrow!

Loads of love and luck
Sue
xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Dear Fergie

^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Hope all goes well for the ET tomorrow and enjoy the rest on the 2ww

Take Care

Love Dianne x  :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Fergie, wishing you all the luck for transfer tomorrow  ^reiki^

love Helena
XX

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi Ladies

Sorry I've been absent for a while, I went to Scotland for the weekend, our friends got married in a castle, it was fantastic and they paid for everything, the rooms, the bar, the food!! How spoilt were we!! ;)

I'm not going too mad in the TWW, but I've become a mad knicker checker ;D everytime I go to the loo, I have a check!! I'm convinced AF is on its way, I've got cramps, and very sore boobs but other people tell me it could be a good sign, its now exactly a week since ET surely I wouldn't have signs yet?? Can Cyclogest give you sore boobs, I know it gives me horrendous wind!! :-[ I'm due to test on Monday 11th July, so only five days left, I ordered my tests from the internet and when they arrived, hubby got to them first and he hid them!! ^police^ Suppose thats a good thing really!!! I know I would have been tempted to test on Sunday, have any of you ladies tested early and got a positive??

Fergie - I'm so sorry your feeling down about EC, I know how you feel, we had the same only got three eggies and one fertilised but its onboard now and I have to stay positive, I hope ET went well today and I look forward to following you in the TWW ^goodluck^ and I'm sending a big hug to you!

Willow
xx

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi all

Willow, thank you for you comments. I really hope you get a positive. I keep thinking about Tinks on anothe r thread- I think she just had 1 embryo and has just given birth to Charlotte.

Well, ET went very well today- Marie Wren did it. I now have a 4 cell grade 2 and a 2 cell grade 1 back on board. This time we saw them, which was wonderful. I am going to take it easy for the next few days and then head back to work on Monday (to a sedentary job). I will test on Tuesday 19th or wed 20th I think.

Love to all

fergie

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Willow - wedding in Scotland sounds wonderful!  Take care and good luck!

Fergie - fab news that embie is on board, I only had 1 back on my positive cycle!

Love Sue
xxxxx

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi everyone

just a few personals

Fergie
hope the 2ww is going OK and you are getting plenty of rest before you go back to work

Willow
Thinking of you with testing tomorrow with your precious embryo ^reiki^

Tobyleroni Glad your FEt went OK and Hope your are taking it easy

Dissyissy
Should be sunning herself in Egypt very hot hot , before she starts stimulation i believe

Scout
i hope you are doing OK and things are progressing safely

Hi to everyone else sorry if i have missed anyone
Sue, Helena, Ambar, Claire Jake , Caz and Angie ( appointment in Spain soon :))

Donna
20 week scan time is moving on for you half way there !

Spirit
How did your 'Race for Life' event go today? --good for you :) ^Exercise!1^ ^Exercise!1^ ^Exercise!1^ ^Exercise!1^ ^Exercise!1^ ^Exercise!1^ ^Exercise!1^
I bet those follicles have got there last growth spurt boost after today
Hope your last scan goes OK tomorrow and you are on course for EC Wed

Feel very glad that my son was safe on Friday as travels through Liverpool Street to school, had a panicky 2 hours until i could talk to him as mob phone was not contactable and he could not get home Thursday stayed with friend, he nearly got ate by me when he arrived home Friday, feel so blessed.
Very sad for all those people with tragedy to deal with

Good wishes to you all :)

Love Dianne x

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi Ladies

Well it was a  ^BFN^ for us yesterday, I'm not suprised though, we are both fine about it, well as fine as we can be!!  :mad: I've been given another week off sick by the doctor and I'm going to see him tomorrow to see about being referred to Guys, I hate to leave The Lister but we just can't afford the £7000 for the next cycle!  :'( Guys is so much cheaper, and I know they are probably not as good as the Lister but we can get two cycles for £7000??

Hope all you lovely ladies are well, Fergie how are you coping in the TWW? Well I hope??

Willow
xx

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Oh Willow so sorry to hear your news.

Claire xx

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Dear Willow

So sorry to hear about your neg result yesterday
Thinking of you both during this sad time

I wish you all the best for the future cycles  :)

Keep safe
Dianne x

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh Willow, so sorry to hear your news. I checked in several times yesterday to see if you had posted. I hope you are doing OK.
I know what you mean about the costs- hopefully what you and the docs have learned so far will be helpful for the Guys docs in planning your next cycle. The money side of things freaks me out a bit.

Spirit- hope you are all set for EC tomorrow.

I am glad to be back at work for the 2nd week of the 2WW- I am now day 7 post ET. Like last time, I remain more convinced that it won't work than that it will. I have had AF-type back pain today and my boobs seem less sore too. Next Tuesday seems a long way away.

Hello to all you other Listerians- Dianne, Sue, Helena, Ambar, Claire  Jake , Caz, Tobleroni, DissyIssy and Angie.

fergie

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.