Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi all,

Just a quickie to say I'll be at the Lister around 10.30 tomorrow morning for my consult with the lovely Dr Wren and I'll be wearing my bright ORANGE scoubidou bracelet - no prizes for guessing what that's all about! ;D So if you you're there too (Claire?) and see me, feel free to say ^hello^

Lol
F xx

ps. BTW Sarah, we always park in the Battersea car park too - at £1 an hour it's not a bad price for London, and it's cheaper, easier and safer than the train!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi Y'all.....

Sarah + Freddie - hope your apts go ok
Nuala - how did your EC go??
Dianne - I'm rooting for you for tomorrow  ^spot^
Claire - hope your sniffing etc. is going OK. God I hated that stuff....
Natrlie + Spirit - hope you're OK????
Hello to everyone else - Fergie, Sue, Dissyissy, Ange. Hope you are all well????

I'm on for FET on Sat morning. Hoping this one works, otherwise it'll be straight onto a fresh cycle (assuming I'm not an emotional wreck of course).  I've got a consultation with ARGC mid-Sept, but have decided that if this FET doesn't work, I'll stick with Lister for the next one so I don't have to wait around, plus given comments from Dissyissue + Freddie on ARGC, I'm not sure if they're for me.

^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Dear All

EC yesterday was a much better experence than last time Ange (no delay) went down on time met my consultant Dr Wren before i was put to sleep although meet Jaya Parkih did consent as her list,( she was so lovely) bit of a long time in theatre as had to apply hard pressure on abdomen as mobile left ovary hard to locate to drain follicles (glad i was told this as i would have been wondering why i am sooooo sore today!!!!!!

I was in Starbucks by 2pm as planned drinking my skinny capaccino although the ward sister was reluctant to let me go home alone after GA on train and tube i did not mention i have to drive at the end of the journey
i managed to convince her i will be ok and this is my choice etc will keep quiet next time.

7 eggs collected tel call today 5 fertilised but sperm problems with one ^sperm^( Rugby playing 6ft 3 large muscular frame donor ) i will forgive this one so 4 embryo may have ET tomorrow booked for 1pm but will depend on action over night as may delay until friday

Hope everyone else is ok Hi to Sarah Natrlie, Ange, Caz, Ambar Dissyissy Jake

Fergie your 1st scan must be soon ? ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Tobeyroni re FET Sat ( Will be 3rd time lucky) ^reiki^ orange bangle will be worn for you :) ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

Nuala Glad Ec /ET went well and you are now on 2ww ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^goodluck^

Freddie all the best for your consultation tomorrow :) :) :) :)

Sue I love your picture :) :) :) :) :)

Claire good luck for scan tomorrow hope all well :) ^reiki^

Spirit hope you are ok and coping the best way you can

Hi to everyone else i have missed ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to us all

Number 5 ET god how time flies !
surely it must be my turn ???

Dianne x

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Tobyleroni:  Good luck for FET Saturday ^dancing spot^ ^fairydust^ 

My EC with Dr. Wren on Monday went very well. I was a little sore but recovered quickly. From 4 follies (2 were too small) they got 4 eggs.  All 4 fertilised ^sperm^  without ICSI which was fab.  Went back yesterday 3/8 for ET.  One little embbie hadn't made it through the night got tired and stopped dividing.  Another was doing well but a bit weak.  The other two went start to the top of the calss with gold stars on ^banana^ ^banana^.  Had all 3 transferred so am now walking around talking to them!!

Dfuller: Glad to hear yesterday went well except you feel like you've been mauled in a rugby tackle :eek:  I know what its like to have to leave hospital on your own and even though you're really brave about it it takes lots of courage so sending you a big hug ^Cuddle^  thinking of you and good luck for the next few days with your ET.

Freddie:  Hope today goes well with the lovely Dr. Wren - she's great.  I also parked in Battersea Park its really easy and there is always space.

Best to all the other Lister girls - I'm now on the 2ww board.

Nuala ^2ww^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^sunny^ ^sunny^

·
Registered
184 Posts
wow Nuala - 3 embies on board....well done!!!!
Take it easy in the 2ww
^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Dear All
No ET for me today cancelled at 9am this morning until tomorrow i hope as no clear leaders from my embryo all at same stage so even though disapointed for the best i think
Hoping for further action from them overnight divide divide divide please................................

Hope everyone else is ok

Large orange bangle worn continuously nearly knocked my self out today opening a door!  ^idiot^

Love Dianne x 

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Hi all

Scan was fine today - ovaries quiet - right ovary had one cyst but Jaya said it was just clear fluid apparently, and lining nice and thin so I have started stims today. My dose has been put up since last cycle and now on 3 amps of menopur.

I'm  ^banana^ to be on half-sniffs at last!!

Just got home and did my first injections - felt far more "momentous" this time than the first last time iykwim. Kinda dawns on you that its not only yourself that you're doing this for but the recipient too and that they are counting on you to produce plenty of follies/good eggs. Made it hard to do tonight - bit strange but all done now.

Next scan is on Wednesday to check follies.

Good luck to all the other sniffers and stimmers and to those coming up for e/c and e/t

Babydust to all

Claire xx

·
Registered
568 Posts
Dianne - I'm thinking of you - hope your embies are dividing nicely as we speak!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Ange x

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi ladies

Wow- we have more action round here right now.

Dianne- you really are a quick mover. Well done on the embies, hope they continue to do well and good luck for ET.

Nuala- well done on on having 3 safely on board. Hope the 2WW doesn't drive you too mad.

Tobeyroni - good luck for FET on Sat

Hello to Freddie, Claire, Spirit, Caz, Ambar, DissyIssy, Jake and Natrlie

Well, I had my first scan this morning (at 6+3) and all is well- one little wriggler, 6mm long with a lovely fluttery heartbeat. Another hurdle over. But I don't think I'll start to relax until I get past 12 weeks and the nuchal tests are OK-we lost a baby at 9.5 weeks before, just as I was starting to relax.

Hope you are all doing Ok.

Fergie

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Evening ladies
WOW!  You guys have been a busy bunch. Turn my back and look at you lot go!
Fergie-well done for leaping over 1st scan hurdle; but understand 100% of your desire to see that 12 week one. Stay positive!
Freddie - I'll be at Lister tomorrow, but not til 12 o'clock but we might cross paths if I'm early and docs running late??  Will dig out my orange ribbon again, although I'm sure we'lll recognise each other!
Claire - good luck with the stimms and grwoing follies  :)
Dianne - hope tomorrow is the day for you.  I'll send division messages across the airwaves ^reiki^
Nuala - good luck on the 2ww with your bundle
Spirit -  ^Cuddle^
Tobleyroni - wishing you luck for Saturday's transfer ^reiki^
Sarah - welcome to the Lister thread ;)
Caz - hi Caz.  Sorry to hear about the ACA's.  I think they'll suggest aspirin and heparin - I'm still on aspirin but my ACA's returned to normal last cycle so i was spared the heparin (but its really Ok though).  Pleased you had a good holiday.
Ange - hope DH course of antibiotics does the trick.  Spain sounds exciting.
DissyIssy -  ^hello^
Sue - sorry to read your tag note hun.  Hope you're ok?
Jo - glad your bump is growing and you sound glowing.  Still smile when I think f your success ;D

Been busy trying to keep my mind off the obvious but decided that we'd transfer 2 frozen embies from Bourn Hall (from 2003) to have a go at FET with the Lister next week.  YEP!  Next week.  A bit in denial again as our last 4 embies from Bourn in 2003 failed to survive thaw, but decided that we'd go for it before we saved up for our next cycle with the Lister in the autumn.  Been a bit mad as there is quite a bit of liaison, paperwork and phone calls and couriers to organise and that's before I know how I'm doing (find out tomorrow as I am fairly close to ovulation me  thinks!) As I said, we are not getting our hopes up but at least we will not have to pay for their bed and breakfast in Cambridge next year ;D

Love to all
Jakex

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Dear All

Hi Jake nice to hear from you OMG, next week for your Bourn embryo transfer good for you :) sounds like it took a bit of organising ::)

Fergie your scan how wonderful to know all is well you must be so pleased :) first hurdle over ^reiki^

Nuala Thinking of you on your 2ww i hope you are resting :)

Claire 3 amps of menopur worked for me (used to have 6) so just shows not always high doses work ! Good luck for wed scan.I have alot of respect for those of you who egg share :) :)

Freddie glad your Consulation went well

Ange Thank you for your kind message, any news from Spain ??

My embryo transfer finally happened today although when i arrived different receptionist i had not seen before could find no record of my booking ! so they had to find Dr Wren so i peed and filled up again !!!

All well ( Your division message worked Jake ) 3 embryo on board offically on my 5th 2ww so know the routine or not, plan to rest this time !!!!!!!
new instruction sheet from the Lister re do's and don'ts and told to pray by Dr Wren !!!! Gave me a big hug but i think she knows she will be seeing me agan :( :( :(

This is my best cycle to date re cell numbers and grade but aware success rate still very poor so cannot get too postive as longer to fall.

Orange bangle on thoughtout the ET and orange t shirt purchased on the way home
you will be ABLE TO SEE ME IN THE DARK ANYWAY !! ;D

Tobeyroni Special thoughts for tomorrow ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

Hi to everyone else i have missed :) :) :) :)

Love Dianne x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Flying message to wish

Tobyleroni well for your FET today!

Di - congrats on your EC, hope ET has gone well!  Good luck ^reiki^

Nuala - congrats too on your EC and ET!  Rest up! ^reiki^

Claire - "enjoy" stims!

Fergie - wonderful news on your ickle bubs!

Jake - wishing you loads of luck for your FET next week, praying your embies do the do!

Love to you all
Sue
xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi Ladies

Thank you Dianne, Sue, Jake, Fergie and others for your kind thoughts + best wishes.  FET went well today.  #1 didn't survive the thaw, #2 now safely on board + #3 still in the freezer.

Dianne - so glad your ET went well + well done on the orange T-shirt (hope you wear this every day!).  I had on my lucky orange socks, my lucky orange knickers and my lucky orange T-shirt.  Unfortunately the only trousers that were clean were pale pink - believe me, this was not a good look  ;D ;D  - hopefully the ensemble will bring more luck than last time... ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Nuala - hope all's well in your 2ww.  Hoping that we have a spate of positive news on this board soon. 

re: Dianne's problem with her appointment not being in the diary - has anyone else had this problem?  I had both a scan appointment and a Dr consultation which both disappeared.  Don't know if they're just really busy, or have a problem with the system.

Good luck for FET next week Jake - the transfer sounds like a bit of a nightmare

Fergie - such a relief to see the heartbeat.  Know what you mean about not being able to relax yet but try to take it easy.

Hello to Claire, Ange, Spirit, Sarah, Caz, DissyIssy - hope you're all well

xxx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Tobeyroni

Glad your FET went well today ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

For your 2WW ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

We will both glow in the dark with all this orange clothing !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Love Dianne xxx

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Well done Dianne on having 3 transferred - that's great news.  May your orange glow continue!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Tobyleroni - congrats on the 2 safetly on board.  Will be thinking of you on your 2ww ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^
Hope you're all having a relaxing sunday
Love Jakex

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Jake,

Lots of luck for your FET next week xxx ^reiki^

Good luck to everyone else here too!

Laine

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Just a quick one to say
Tobyleroni - well done on the FET. Hope the 2ww flies by for you!
Dianne - well done on the 3 lovely embies on board!
Fergie - congrats on your 6 week scan, I really hope it all goes OK for you.  ^reiki^

Hello to everyone else  :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
184 Posts
hi Dissyissy - any news on your egg-share yet or are you still hanging on??? 

Jake - good luck  ^spot^

Nuala + Dianne - hope your taking it easy  ^reiki^

xxxx

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Girls

Sending loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to Dianne, Nuala and Tobyleroni, take it easy.

Jake,  ^afro^ with you FET this week, I have everything crossed for you.

Fergie wonderful news on your first scan  ;D

We are all fine, had first consultation at the hospital, hopefully we are in the process of buying a house as our top floor flat with no lift will be a bit of a struggle!!!

To everyone else, hope you are all well sending  ^fairydust^ to where ever you are.

Take care
Ambar xx

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.