Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi sorry to ba a pain everyone and ask what seems more silly questions but im really worried my period is trying to rear its ugly fat head!!!
Its 4 days and a few hours till testing day and 12 days since ET of 2 2 cells.
The problem is i got up this morning and had (sorry to sound minging) little dark brown string like stuff on my tissue after wee. This has happened throughout the day but not after every wee and i have quit funny stomache ache.
do you think embryos can try to implant this late or is it defo the answer im not looking for the BFN !!!!!
i dare not goto loo incase its there

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello Shellc1979

There have been women on here before who have had these symptoms throughout the 2ww - and following their BFP's  ;)

I can understand that you're so worried, but there really is no way to tell either way at the moment  :-\

Keep positive hun  :-* ^reiki^ :-* ^reiki^ :-* ^reiki^

Love

Emma

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
Hi there
Anything brown is old blood, so nothing to worry about, it could be old stuff from EC
or could be from implantation
it is only fresh bright red blood that you need to be concerned about
But to be honest even then you just dont know until you pee on that stick
as i had  red blood and got  BFP!
I know its not easy, but do try not to worry, just remember brown is ok  ;)
Good luck hun  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Love Danni x x

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
As already said hun, its too early to tell...  :-\  I had a brown bleed throughout the first trimester with my first pregnancy and with this natural pregnancy I had brown spotting which turns out was around the same time you have in this cycle, so in my experience it hasn't been detrimental to a BFP but the only way is to pee on that stick in a few days...  ^pray^ its a BFP for you hun

Bev xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts