·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was hoping someone could help me
Hubby and I have been trying for a baby for 3 years
After the loss of our son 3 years ago xx :'(
Iv got my second fertility app on 22nd of may and I was wondering
What to expect as im starting to stress that they will just discuss things and nothing
Will be done for me and my hubby
Iv had numerous bloods done and tge two blood tests done on cycle day 21
Came back low for ovulation ??
And the blood test done while I was on my period came back as normal ( in my letter it said I had good quality eggs)
My hubby tests came back normal too x
Anyway the fertility clinic also said they wanted me to lose more weight you see iv lost 12stone already and have a bmi of 34/35
Is it possible anyone from manchester area can give me sum info on what to expect on my next fertility app and if they wont help me if I dont lose more weight ?? My current size is 14/16 which im happy with x
Hope you lot can help me xx

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello,

Not sure what will happen at your fertility appt but if you are at st Mary's they are all very nice and I'm sure they will help you. I would say just be strong and make sure you get what you want!

Good luck with it all ❤

Xx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Our local monthly meetings run from 7pm and are held at 1st Floor Richmond Chambers, Richmond Terrace, Blackburn, BB1 7AR. The group is open to anyone who is receiving fertility treatment, trying to get pregnant, experiencing secondary infertility or recurrent miscarriage. It is an opportunity to talk or just listen to other people with infertility issues and to meet people who are experiencing the same uncertainties. Both couples and individuals are very welcome to attend. The group is a useful source of information where you can learn different relaxation and mind-body techniques and we invite guest speakers to talk on a variety of topics.

The next meeting is Wed 1 may at 7pm. For more information call Cheryl on 078573 93560 or email [email protected]

Cheryl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts