Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi was just wondering if anybody complained about the hospital. i don't want to sound like I'm being out of order and mocking them as we had a failed cycle. to long of it is that i have very bad sperm. i was having to go to liverpool every week to build up stocks in the freezer. we was told that they would use frozen sperm has they found some grade b sperm. on Monday my wife had egg colletion and i was told to go and give a sample. the next day we got the news that there was no fertilisation with the 7 eggs we had. my wife upset at the time asked which sperm they had used and told us it was the fresh. they had manage to find some
sperm which was not very motile. my wife then asked did you try any frozen and they said we defrosted 1 straw and didn't find any motile sperm there. the m
ore i get get my head around it the more i feel we been taken for a ride.

·
Registered
127 Posts
It sounds like you could use more information and an explanation from the clinic.  The easiest way to get this is probably to write to Katherine Jenner the manager of the unit detailing your concerns.  The first step in their complaints process is to offer you a meeting to discuss what went wrong.  If you are still dissatisfied after the meeting then there are ways of taking matters further, but this is probably a good place to start.
Good luck in getting some answers, I have had a few problems with the Hewitt Centre and Katherine has always been helpful in trying to resolve matters.
bw
Flower

1 - 2 of 2 Posts