Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new home for you.
^fairydust^

If you would rather not see tickers and other users' avatars there is a facility to turn them off. You can find more information about how to do this here:
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11415.0

Please note that Fertility Friends or it's owners cannot take responsibility for the content of external website links. When posting links to other sites please do so responsibly.

Love and hugs to all

Lizi.x

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all well. Although I'm not currently having treatment, I would love to come to the next meet up that's arranged in Liverpool. If nothing has been planned yet, I'd be willing to arrange something! I know there are a few other ladies who'd like to meet up again.

Mary

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
Hi all, just wanted to post to get new thread emailed to me  :) :)

speak soon

Julia
xxxx

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi

Hope everyone is doing ok

How many of us going next week' now ?

Is it still chiquitos on friday 16th

Netty

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Hiya all,
          Hope ur all o.k an had a lovely b.h weekend  :)
Mary- I would b willing 2 join u 2, would b lovely 2 meet some new faces.........even though  i love the old ones  ;D  ;) :-*
Julia- Not long till ur c.d chick, will b thinkin of u!
Sorry it's short n sweet but need me bed, hope 2 catch up properly soon.
Good luck 2 all those havin t.x, sorry post isn't more personal, but i'm just pooped 2nite  ;D
take care all an good luck  ^fairydust^^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ 2 all
Love Niki & Lily.xx

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi Girls

Mary - me too!  Would love to join the meet up!!  Count me in x

Helen

·
Registered
941 Posts
Once Lewis has had his op count me in too  ;)

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hi all,

We filled that last thread up really fast! Chatterboxes of Merseyside . . .

Hope you're all doing well. Liverpool ladies, you may see that we've just arranged a meet up at Cheshire Oaks for next week if you can make it. Friday 16th at 7:30pm at Chiquitos. Hope to see you all there, or keep us informed if you do a Liverpool meet as some of us might do that instead or as well! We did take a sort of vote on where was best to meet and that's what was suggested. Sorry if it's not convenient for everybody.

Had a fab weekend down in Staffordshire with a group of old friends. We booked a gorgeous converted barn and it was great. Shame about the weather but it didn't spoil it.
Am loving the sun this week! Shame I'm working!

Hope you're all doing well.
Looking forward to seeing lots of you soon,

Hxxx

·
Registered
302 Posts
Noodlez-  What operation is Lewis having? When is it?

hrq-  I didn't realise a meet up had been arranged. I would love to come, but I won't be able to make it.

Seeing as there is already a get together this month, maybe we could all meet up in Liverpool next month. In the past, we always met up on the weekend. Does this still work for everyone? I wouldn't be available on 7th & 8th June.

Mary

·
Registered
941 Posts
Mary, Lewis has a floppy larynx and is going for a camera and then a small op this Friday. He has really noisy breathing and he has difficulty taking all his feeds.It's like an extra piece of tissue in his throat that needs cutting away. Should be just an overnight stay so keep your fingers crossed for us  ^pray^ :'( ^pray^

·
Registered
302 Posts
Poor Lewis. I hope all goes well on Friday. Let us know how he gets on.

Mary

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
Netty- how is the 2ww going, hope you are not going too  ^idiot^  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

So far for the meet-up there is me, Helen, Sarah, Louise, Netty, Shirley, Hayley, Jen - thats 8, have i missed anyone??? See you all next week  ;)

We are going to Krakow at end of month, should be a nice break before i get on the tx road again, hopefully the last time ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Has anyone been there before??

Noodlez - i will be thinking of you and Lewis tomorrow,  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Niki - how long should i expect to be in for for CD, it says on letter till 4pm  :( Did you get any bleeding afterwards?? Nice to hear from you, Lily looks like a little cutie!!!!

^wave^ to everyone else

Julia
xxxx

·
Registered
295 Posts
Noodlez hope you and Lewis are ok on Friday,
Are you at Alder Hey, the staff there are amazing !!!

I am going slowly insane on this 2ww....  i don't remember it dragging this much last time !!!!!

Hope everyone is ok

Netty

·
Registered
442 Posts
hi all  :)

I would like to thanks you all for you kind messages last week when i thought it was all over and i
wanted to post my good news sooner but have been in work since Monday and got a well deserved day off today. i gotta  ^BFP^ on Monday we are both very  :eek: :eek: i am still bleeding though  ??? went to the Hewitt centre clinic and spoke to one of  the nurses and she said it can be common for pregnant ladies 2 bleed and to try not to worry, yeah like thats gonna happen!  ;D
Anyhow spoke to my acupuncture lady yest and she fitted me in yest and fingers crossed it may do something to slow the bleeding down. Yesterday i felt SO tired i was in a right  :mad: mood and took it all out on Jay i did apologise and tried to get a good night sleep in work but didn't so gonna catch up 2day if i can but the weather is SO nice. i should stop taking now  ;D
is the meet up next Friday ?

Too many to name now but ur support is invaluable  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

hope all are ok?

When do you test Netty?  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Jen83xxxx

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
OMG Jen, that is fantastic news, maybe it is twinnies, it does seem more common to bleed with Twins on board from what i have read on here!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ when is your 1st scan booked for? The meet-up is next Friday at 7.30 in Chiquitos, see you then!!

take care and rest up

Julia
xxxx

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi

Jen i have ages till i test.....going insane !!! ^idiot^ ^idiot^

But I am now 7 days since EC and i am absolutley starving all the time !!!!!

Anyone else had this ! and got BFP, dont remember feeling like this last time !!!

My stomach is still bit swollen presumably from stimming drugs and stuff....but has no chance of improving the way i am going  ;D

Obviously reading into everything !!!!!

Looking forward to next friday

Netty

·
Registered
941 Posts
Netty, yeah we're going to Alder Hey. I'm a nurse there but doesn't make it any easier  :-\

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Great news Jen83!!!!
HUGE CONGRATS to you      ^pompom^      ^pompom^

Lets hope that's the start of many BFP's on our thread.

Have faith, ladies

xx

·
Registered
302 Posts
Congrats Jen83! What wonderful news!

Netty- The 2ww wait is the worst! I hope you get your positive.

Mary

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Hi girlies,

Just want to say big congratulations to Jen what amazing news, I am so happy for you both.  ;D ;D

Netty hope your last bit of 2ww goes Quickly for you  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Noodles hope Lewis gets on ok I will be thinking of him.  :) :) :)

xxx

1 - 20 of 262 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.