Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 342 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new home for you.
^fairydust^

If you would rather not see tickers and other users' avatars there is a facility to turn them off. You can find more information about how to do this here:
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11415.0

Please note that Fertility Friends or it's owners cannot take responsibility for the content of external website links. When posting links to other sites please do so responsibly.

Love and hugs to all

Lizi.x

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
Thanks for the new home,

hope everyone is ok today,

Helen - not long to go now, when r u due?

Andi - how r u feeling, hope pain has eased off a bit?

Louise - do you know when you are having FET yet?

Hayley - not long until next scan, r u going to find out the sex?

sorry no more personals, little man i look after has just informed me that 'i am doing his head in please hurry up', well that has told me  ;D ;D

Julia
xxxx

·
Registered
766 Posts
Julia.. I am laughin here.. how cute is the little man awwwwwwwwww  You are a saint, I dont know how you cope with all them little angels ha ha.  Are you feeling ok about going into hozi?  I promise you, it really isnt bad, Iv had 2 done as i explained and I had a tiny bit of spotting after it and like wind gripe pains but it was fine and it puts your mind at rest for when they do ET it will be easier and less painful for you and them!

As for my scan.. I just want it now as I am feeling like im not preg coz i cant feel anything.. its a bizzare feeling.  Although im going fatter every day!  Last week I wanted to find out what the sex was but this week iv decided against it. 

Just had a phone call from my work.. omg they are doing a home visit next wed at 2.30... 4 of them are coming out!  what is that all about?  Im really scared, Iv never met any of them before.  I feel like im being punished for being off sick when I want to be in work so this next 5 months goes quicker!!!!!!  sorry having a flap attack here.

Hello again to everybody xxxx

·
Registered
442 Posts
hello all  :)

Gosh so much has gone on its hard to keep up, well were having a little break since the m/c i say break but i can fone the clinc again in 5 weeks time and they said they will have a look to see if i can have my frozen embies put back in. obviously thawed out! ;D i am trying to stay  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ but having that doubt in my mind like can i go thru upset and dissapointment again? and other days i feel great and look 4ward to the 2nd journey.

i am going to start acupuncture again next week, which i really enjoy and feel like i am also taking a bit more control  :) hope its OK 4 u 2day Shirley  ;)

Andi: are u now PUPO?

Hayley: Aww i no what u mean, bet u feel nervous already, i so didn't want to face work last week and still don't wanna be there, got an application 4 a job 2day think i need a change of scenery!
Try not to worry bet there just wanting to see how u r, but don't know why its takes 4 of them maybe they've got u a massive pressent 4u and will take 4 of them to carry it in!  ;D ;D ;D

oh i went Dr's Mon and Ive also got a water infection :( hate them bout 2 yrs ago i had my bladder stretched and haven't had one since i am just hoping this isn't the start of them again they really get me down :mad:

Jays off work 4 3 and a half weeks alright 4 sum and has gone on a fishing trip to day till Friday, wot really  ^swear^ me off thou is that he went without saying bye! i am still in shock as if you would do that + we had a disagreement b4 bed last nite + now feel like it hasn't been sorted and he's gone on his jollys!  :mad: its takes alot 4 me 2be really annoyed + that is right up there!  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

Sorry 2 go on really need a good moan.

i am rubbish with personals i will get round to you all i promise.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to everyone.

Jen xxxx

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hiya Jen...

I know we have been texting, but iv missed ye chick.  Glad you have posted again.
I think by the sounds of your job you could do with a change of scenery. I dont know how you have coped so long to be truthful!
As for JAY!!!  Whats his number.. I need to give him a good telling off he he he.  Aww MEN!!!  I cant beleive hes gone without saying bye.  He will be on the phone later saying sorry im sure. 
You know where I am if you wana get together or a chat. 
As for my work.. iv never met any of them yet as its the new job.. so very nervous... oh well roll on next week so I cant find out what they want.
Good luck with your application and hopefully cya soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
PS.... your not moaning either! xxxx

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hayley, I agree with Jen. They probably have a very big present for you! :)

Jen, I am officially PUPO. I have AF cramps already and it's only 3rd day, it makes me feel really negative. :(

Julia, not long till your appointment. Don't be nervous! ^hugme^

Kate, hope  ^witch^ arrives soon so you can start your treatment. ^reiki^

Hope everyone is OK, hugs!

Andi
xxx

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hi everyone,

Hayley - try not to worry about the visit, I'm sure it's just a formality. Just be yourself - you'll have them all in stitches! And get in some nice biccies to impress them!

Andi - hope your pains have gone. It's probably just your body adjusting to all that's gone on. Let me know if you want to compare 2ww notes!

Jen - you sound like you're looking forward and being pretty positive so well done! We all know how hard it is to pick yourself up and get on with life.

Shirley - hope acu helped to calm you down today, so Dh won't need to hide from you tonight! Thanks for the recommendation, Emma was really good.

Julia - hope your littl'uns are behaving. I thought the acu was near your house today, but it was at the clinic in the town centre instead.

Louise - is the job any less boring yet? Do you get a good discount to make up for it?

Sarah - is your pc up and running yet? We miss you on here x

Hi to everybody else. Am truly sorry if I have offended any of you as it certainly wasn't my intention at all. Let's hope we can all carry on supporting each other.

Am past halfway on my 2ww now - test next Tuesday. Still feeling strangely calm.
Had my first ever acupuncture session today, thanks to Shirley. Felt really relaxed afterwards and very buoyant! She did plant a huge bubble of hope in me though, which I'm trying desperately not to get too giddy about. She took my pulse, and explained that the pulse position which represents my lower body was really pumping, which apparently suggests that something is going on in that region to keep it really busy. If someone else had posted that I would think they were being a bit ridiculous, but I can't help but dwell on it! It's impossible not to analyse everything on a 2ww, isn't it!!?? Anyway, if I get a BFN I will have to go and shout at her next week for getting my hopes up!
Other than that, I have no other symptoms at all, so no clues so far. Finally bought a pg test tho, so am slowly getting built up to the big event. DH has booked the day off, so we can spend the day together whatever the result is.

The acu lady did recommend that I get an organic chicken and make some soup from boiling the bones. Apparently it's better than any herbal medicine etc. Bought one on the way home and will be boiling it later. DH will be pleased as he loves my chicken noodle soup, but I'm afraid he's not getting a look in on this batch of it!

Love to you all,
Helen xx

·
Registered
766 Posts
Helen... It seems to have gone really fast the last week...  I bet it hasnt for you tho.. you sound really calm and positive.. Iv got everything crossed for you.. I have read that about the pulse before... so hears talkin the the angels for you xxxxxx ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Andi and Michelle, im saying the prayers for you two aswel  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
Helen - OMG that sounds positive, i have got everything crossed for you, this has to be your turn!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

take care

Julia
xxxx

·
Premium Member
2,886 Posts
PS Nice to see how you're doing Rosie, I remember you from the Clomid board. Your little girl is lovely!

Thanks Kate. Yes I remember you too from the Clomid board - I didn't realise you were local. Nice to catch up with you. Hopefully we'll get to meet one day at one of the meet ups. :)

Wishing loads of luck to all you PUPO ladies and everyone waiting to start tx. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Rosie. xxx

·
Registered
430 Posts
Good morning ladies,
Helen, I'm glad you enjoyed the acu - I find it very relaxing, I have a little doze there every time ;D - Keep up the positive vibes  ^reiki^ ^reiki^
You too Andi & Michelle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to all you PUPO girls - Hope the cramps are easing off Andy - It's prob just your body getting back to normal after all the prodding & probing.
What a coincidence for you two Rosie & Kate - How nice to meet up again :)
Hayley - Better make it choccy biscuits for next week- just remember you've got nothing to worry about, so take it easy - you've done everything by the book & you've got a VIP on board so don't let it get to you!! Oh & about the sex....Have you made up your mind about finding out - only 2 weeks for your scan? I'm not sure what I would do... ::) It would keep the element of surprise for you though if you don't find out - My friends in Spain tell me that it's the opposite there - you have stipulate beforehand if you don't want to know, then again the norm over there is to pierce little girls ears while they are still in the hospital unles you say not to!!!  :eek:
Jen - so glad you're up to posting again - as you say sometimes u may need a break away from all things to do with IF for a while - just keep in touch by text so we know you're ok  ^hugme^ I hope your 5 wks will fly over.
Had another tearful eve watching 'what not to wear re-visited' - ridiculous I know  ^idiot^, DH tried the staying away tatic - I read & listened to some classical music- I'm trying to make it a habit every evening to help stay calm and focused.
Hi 2 everyone else - sorry for lack of personals... ^hugme^ ^hugme^
p.s.Was reading through the other day on other thread - Little Mouse or Mini Mouse, I think you started DR the same day as me - How are you getting on - haven't seen you post in a while, would be nice to compare notes.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Shirley, I also started listening to classical music especially before I go to bed. I fall asleep quite easy with my iPod.  :)

Helen, sounds really positive. How you feeling?  ^pray^ for you! My ovary pain is gone, just really bloated.x

Michelle, hope you're OK! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hayley, I think it's wonderful you wanted to be a surprise.  :)

Hugs to everyone else!

Andi
xxx

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hi Ladies...

Shirley.... BIG BIG HUGS.. I hope your ok huni?  Is there anything we can do to help?  hope your feeling a little better tonight xxxx

Andi.. Glad your pains have gone... Do you feel any different or anything? xxxx

Hello to everybody else xxxxx

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Heyley, I am just bloated, I think it's all the water I am drinking! :) Hope you're OK!

How's everyone tonight? Anyone watching Big Brother? :)

Andi
xxx

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi everyone,
thought I'd sign-in and let you know I do still exist! Sorry not posted lately, just trying to keep myself sane in this 2ww. Hope you understand. Planning on going back to work next week as I'm getting cabin fever and my brain is starting to rot with all this daytime tv!! I can cope for a couple of days but then I feel I need some mental stimulation! Shopping helps but only so much...
I'm now 6dpt and don't feel much going on. Sore and tender (.)(.) but think that's side effect of progesterone and few aches and cramps but that's it. Trying not to obsess too much, but it's not possible is it??
As for BB, DH detests it so tend not to bother! And when I'm working I'm up about 6am and need lots of sleep so usually in bed 10ish.
Hope you are all well
love and hugs
Michelle xx

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
Andi - thanks hun, u just reminded me to sky+ it, going to gym in a bit!! I was really bloated 1st time round and i got a BFP, i so hope it has worked for you  ^2ww^ ^2ww^

Helen - r u going mad analysing every ache and twinge yet?  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Michelle - sore (.)(.) and cramps are good, fingers crossed for you too  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Louise - any idea when FET is yet?

Shirley -  ^hugme^ poor you, i must be lucky as only side effect i get from d/r is headaches.

Jen - nice to see you back on here, so sorry for your loss honey, i know how it feels  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ I felt felt the same when trying again, i was so scared but it made me feel better when i had done it, the counsellor also really helped, i saw her every couple of weeks right through the next tx as i really felt i couldn't cope on my own.  ^hugme^

I pick my drugs up Monday, can't wait, feeling very excited now  ;D Just want to get started now, please please please let this be the one  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Hi to everyone else

Julia
xxxx

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Rosie your little girl is so sweet she is beautiful.

Hello to everyone else I have got 9 days until my jollies how happy am I  ;D

I have only got 4 days left in work hehe!

Starting to think about tx again as it should only be about 4 weeks and I will be on the rollercoaster again.

Sorry for me post

Hope everyone is doing well  ^hugme^ all around

Louise when is your FET?

xxx

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Andi - we're looking forward to BB tonight, another good distraction, eh? Hope your bloating has gone down. Keep it up with the water drinking - it's so tedious, isn't it?

Michelle - well done surviving 6 days so far. Nearly halfway there now!

Julia - things are just about to get exciting for you now! You'll be in the midst of it before you know it!

Louise - any closer to working out definite tx dates yet?

BigChicky - hope you're feeling ok. Wouldn't let DH dry his umbrella open in the house tonight, in case it was bad luck. He looked at my like I'd gone crazy! Is that one of your superstitions? Have taken to saluting magpies too . . .

Spinny - sounds like you've timed your hols well. Hopefully it'll help to clear your head ready for tx Eat, drink and be merry while you can!

Jen - do you go to the same acu lady as Shirley? I'd never noticed the clinic before, altho I must have gone past it lots of times. How long have you been going?

Rosie - thanks for your good wishes to us all. Am impressed that you find time to come on here and support us when you must be really busy being a mum - you're an inspirational lady!

I must admit to starting to be a bit tetchy today, after being pretty calm so far. I should have put off buying the pg test until the day before I need it, as I can hear it tempting me all the time! The box clearly states that you can test up to 4 days before AF is due, and I'd so love to know the outcome now. We're going to wait until Tuesday tho, as the clinic tells you to wait 2 weeks for a reason and they do know what they're talking about. I'm finding it hard to concentrate on anything tho, and I feel restless all the time. Noticed my (.)(.) were tender when I bounced down the stairs today, but that could be AF anyway. My bubble of hope is still brimming inside, which my counsellor today told me was a good thing. Am just crossing everything that I'm not about to come crashing down anytime soon . . .

Any ideas how to fast forward the next 4 days?

Love to you all,
H xx

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Shirley - just realised I missed you out then - very sorry chick!!!
This post is for you and you alone . .
Hope you're feeling positive and that DH is not getting under your feet. Threaten him with a jab! You're entitled to be emotional now, so just go with the flow. Emma (acu) has put a little pinhead attached to my ear, which I can press on to calm myself whenever I need to. Maybe it could help you too? Even if it's just psychological, it gives me something to focus on. When do you see her again?
Let's just pray that all of the emotion is worth it in the long run. Fingers crossed!
LOL,
H xx

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Helen I wish I was magic I would make it Tuesday for you hunny hang on in there!

xxx

1 - 20 of 342 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.